HR Officer Dubai
Payroll officer Dubai
Payroll Officer Dubai
Working in a close-knit team of 5 people you will be responsible for the payroll of up to 1000 employees. This role is for 72 months to assist with heavy workloads
Your main responsibilities will include -
Preparing payroll spreadsheets
Dealing with payroll enquiries from a number of employees
Processing multiple payrolls for over 1000 staff.
General admin duties
To be successful for this position you will possess -
3 years payroll experience with a large organisation
Excellent communication skills
Experience with numerous payroll packages
The ability to start immediately
Operations Professional Dubai
|Lead and manage the various processes and operations pertaining to student recruitment, admissions, registration, scheduling and graduation.
• Enforce and regularly monitor the compliance with the Institute for the internal regulations and the standards and other requirements communicated through different circulars.
• Oversee the evaluation process of prospective and current students.
• Oversee process of delivery of course.
• Collect, record, organize and maintain official records to ensure data integrity and confidentiality;
• Provide sound leadership and advice for the implementation and continuous enhancement of technology based applications to support and improve admission and registration functions;
Desired Candidate Profile
• Bachelor's degree
• Arabic Speaking
• Current knowledge and experience with senior administrative experience in vocational education - preferred and strongly desired.
• More than 3 years of experience in leading, supervising and managing the activities of the academic programmes of a school.
• Strong commitment to vocational education and present evidence of excellence.
HR Coordinator Dubai
We have an urgent opening for HR Coordinator who will be based at our Al Ras, Deira,Dubai Office for which we are conducting a Walkin Interview. (Address is given below)
The major task will be Recruitment itself and other things will be add on tasks as per requirement basis. (Salary will be in between 5200 AED - 6000 AED)
Job Profile of HR Coordinator
1. The Candidate will be responsible for timely closure of open positions.
2. He’ll be the first point of contact for Candidates who are coming for Interview.
3. He’ll be responsible to take up their Initial round of Interviews and do the assessment before scheduling their next round of Interviews.
4. He’ll be responsible for receiving the recruitment related calls of Candidates and to invite the suitable Candidates for Interview.
5. He’ll be responsible to check all the CV’s received from the Candidates (To review the CV’s and to do initial telephonic discussion before calling up any Candidate for an Interview).
6. If the Candidate is through with all the rounds of Interview then to negotiate the Salary with the Candidate and ensure the joining at the earliest.
Key Qualities Required:
HR Officer Dubai
JV - UAE
• Resume and candidate management.
• Establish requisition-specific staffing strategies in order to ensure that openings are filled according to hiring manager needs and expectations.
• Ensure that a comprehensive interviewing and assessment process is created for all roles
• Manage and/or execute staffing forecasts
• Source leads and screen candidates to develop a pool of talent for all open positions
• Establish strong relationships with candidates to ensure they have positive recruiting experiences.
• Ensure the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) is the primary system used for recruitment activities across areas.
• Provide recruitment updates when necessary for account managers.
• 3-5 years recruiting experience in pipeline and oil and gas petroleum industry.
• Broad knowledge of various recruiting techniques (internet, networking, active web search etc.)
• Experience with applicant tracking systems preferred
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
• Excellent planning and time-management skills necessary to achieve business goals and increase efficiencies
• Able to prioritize, organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Ability and willingness to travel for recruiting events as well as able to work a flexible schedule when needed
• Results oriented
• Customer focused
• Impact and influence
• Business and people acumen
Personality development instructors Dubai
A private training and consultancy institute in Dubai is seeking to hire certified and qualified Personality Development & Soft Skills instructors. Those who wish to apply should have good communication skills and highly proficient in English. Previous similar job role/experience of training children, teens and adults would be an advantage. We are offering long term contracts on a part-time/hourly employment basis.
Applicants who have experience teaching some if not all of the following topics would be preferred:
Handling Peer Pressure and bullies
Social Etiquettes and Pleasing mannerisms
HR Consultant Dubai
HR opportunity for an experienced HR Consultant. In this 36 month contract role you will be required to implement HR procedures and create HR disciplines in a small company. You will provide hands on broad HR Generalist advice to a small sales and marketing office including some field services people that work from home. You will work with a small warehouse operations team and be responsible for recruitment, employee To be successful in this opportunity, you will be comfortable working in a small organisation and reporting to the manager. You will be solutions focused with a passion for making a difference. Ideally you will have prior experience of managing,