Restaurant Manager Dubai
Restaurant Manager to lead all aspects of our business. You will deliver a high-quality menu and motivate our staff to provide excellent customer service.
Restaurant manager responsibilities include maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals. You will ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need management skills and experience in both front and back of the house. We want you to know how to oversee the dining room, check-in with customers and balance seating capacity. Back of the house management experience is also essential.
You will ensure our restaurant runs smoothly and customers have pleasant dining experiences.
Room attendants Dubai
We Requires the service of an Experienced Room Attendant and hotel staff to Perform routine duties in cleaning and servicing of guestrooms and baths under supervision of housekeeping supervisor. Room attendant promotes a positive image of the property to guests and must be pleasant, honest, friendly and should also able to address guest requests and problems. Interested Applicants are required to submit their cv / resume for immediate application processing.
Waiters and Receptionists Dubai
The Bliss Wave is a newly constructed Inn is in need of workers now in the customer service department. Currently, we are recruiting waters, receptionists and waitresses to serve our reputable clients. We offer attractive salaries from $4000, and other BENEFITS. All applicants should have good communication skills and must be time and duty conscious. Applicants should attach their CVs, or an explicit mail explaining their skills, experiences and personal identifications. We will cover the transpotation costs and accommodation for successful applicants! Contact the H R Manager
Cruise Ship Positions
Oceania Cruise Ship, luxury cruise ship is looking for the following employees:
-We are looking for employees with immediate availability to work for our luxury cruise ship
Positions available: F&B
- Sous Chef
- Pasty Chef
Position available: Entrainment
- Casino Croupier
- Baby Sitter
Position available: Main
- Sales Assistant
Oceania Cruise Ship offers to new employees
- flight tickets
- employment visa
- basic salary, plus tips
Mandarin Oriental Hotel
Front desk agents Dubai
Mandarin Oriental Hotel require the services of qualified and hard working persons for immediate job placement to fill the post of Receptionist. Interested and Qualified persons are required to forward their CV/Resume for review and immediate application processing.
Senior Creative Manager Dubai
- Cover all aspects of running and operating events with the hotel for local & international clients.
- Liaising with key staff members of the hotel and working closely with them for successful execution of an event taking place.
- Preparation of budgeting along with complete reporting of & Pre & post event.
- Develop event calendar for entire year and ensure that this document is updated on daily basis.
- Identify and recruit potential team members and volunteers who will work on events.
- Develop training plans and deliver training to each staff member working in the team to ensure efficiency.
- Monitor and major performance of each individual and update the management about the teams’ & individual performances.
- Negotiate with suppliers & vendors and take expected outcome from each.
- Being part of the management team looking at strategy, budgets, future event themes and share it with superiorities based in the head office.
- Working with existing hotel staff on joint events.
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project.
- Establish a strong Liaison with head office and other senior management of the company.
- Participate in weekly virtual meetings with other senior management at remote locations.
- Ensure the use & updating of inventory sheet of all supplies & accessories of the company.
- Working on events from initial preparation through till final operations.
- Being responsible for all project budgets from start to finish.
- Ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery.
Front Desk Agents Abu Dhabi
hotel in abu dhabi is hiring hospitality staff for their front desk, the front desk agents will attend to customer check ins and outs and handle all room and issues, this is 4 start hotel
you must have at least a dilploma in hospitality, salary 9000AED per month
Reservations Staff Dubai
Reservation and Ticketing Staff (Female), with minimum 2 years experience working on GDS Amadeus/Sabre required for a travel agency in Dubai International City.