Events officer Dubai
Champion Traders Academy, an education company is looking for young and enthusiastic event coordinators.
• Coordinating for seminars in Dubai.
• Event logistics, including registration and attendee tracking along with materials support
• Maintaining inventory of backdrops, projectors, computers and other display materials
• Creating sales opportunity for future events during client liaisons and during events
• Come up with suggestions to enhance the events success
• Working for multiple projects and work assignments
• Coordinate promotional activities for the event
• Previous experience as event coordinator in the age group of 25-35 years
• Willing to travel and work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and even late hrs
• Computer skills: proficient in emails, Microsoft Office and Excel
• Effective communication skills for attending client queries and providing them solution by collaborating with the company employees
Remuneration and Entitlements
• Basic salary 5,000 AED, plus commissions on sales
• Travel cost will be borne by the company
• Travel allowance will be given for off-site locations
• Company will provide work space and post-paid mobile connection for official use
Air Charter Dubai
Admin Support Dubai
To provide effective support on a daily basis to the Director to whom you report. To provide administration support to the Director and indirect support to all teams managed by the Director to whom you report. Manage the diary of the Director. Liaison between broker, client and airline, keeping the Director informed.
Reporting to: Executive Jets Director
What we look for:
Must possess strong communication, organizational and multitasking skills
Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Positive Telephone manner
Ability to withstand pressure
Motivated and likes to be challenged
Previous experience in a similar role (sales/commercial assistant to Director)
Aviation / Airline Operations background desirable
Valid UAE driving license
Package: AED 8,000 per month plus BUPA Medical
Reservations & Ticketing Executive Dubai
The largest commercial airline in West & Central Africa (arikair.com)
Country : United Arab Emirates
Start Date :
Description : Reservations & Ticketing Executive
• Manage, assist, make and confirm reservations of passengers, by selling tickets of the airline.
• Serve customers professionally through telephone or in person in order to achieve excellent levels of customer satisfaction, generate revenue, and take all possible measures to avoid loss of revenue.
• Assist passengers requiring special assistance to board or depart conveyance.
• Initiate and promote the airline products & services, assist in reservation & ticketing for passengers and serve all customers professionally through telephone or in person in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
• Deal with customers at the counter, and other related administration duties.
• Assist to produce Daily Sales Report and other reports as require by the management.
Qualifications & Experience:
• At least 2 years experience in passenger reservations & ticketing in an airline.
• Knowledge in IATA standard reservation/ticketing procedures is required with fair knowledge of the world\'s geography.
• Have to be service oriented with good interpersonal skills.
• Good knowledge of Word/Excel and PowerPoint, and airline industry market competition and practices.
• Excellent communication skills in English, and a strong command of the MS Office will be required.
• Only candidates with airline experience will be considered.
Job Ref: RTE | Category: Commercial | Location: UAE
Head Waiter Dubai
The Mandarin oriental seeks to employ a Head waiter/waitress, the job responsibility of a waiter/ess is to deliver friendly customer service and to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere to all of our customers, with the key aim of retaining and attracting customers.looking approachable and professional is of utmost importance. serving food and drinks. interested candidates are to submit cv
Restaurant Supervisor Dubai
ob description: House of Flavours and Uncle Tea of Red Holding company is urgently looking for the following positions:
• Restaurant Supervisor
• Waiter / Waitress
• Bike Delivery Driver
• Bike and Freezer Van Driver
• Indian Cuisine Line Cook
• Line Cook – Sandwich and Beverage Maker
Salary Package: To be discussed during interview
For interested applicants, please send your CV
Cox & Kings Global Services
Front Desk Positions Dubai
Mention the roles & responsibilities of the jobholder.
1. Interaction with applicants, Acceptance of application & Check for completion of application
2. Cross check with list of documents as per visa category and verification of documents as per check list. Capture mandatory data fields
3. Collection of payments & Generate receipt. Colour code application as per visa category
4. Put in tray to send to DO
5. QC-check for completeness and documents including payment options. Cross check information against the application form and data screen
6. Fill in other mandatory details as required by process
3) Principal Accountabilities
1. Collecting documents from applicants
2. Verification of documents and Quality Check
3. Collection of Payments
Complete knowledge of visa application and processing for various countries
Understanding of the passport application and renewal process
Willing to work in dead line & pressure
Good communication skills
5) Minimum Requirements :-
A) Education & Training :- IATA/ UFTAA/ Diploma in Travel & Tourism
B) Good knowledge of MS Office - Word, Excel
B) Work Experience :- 1 to 2 years
Housekeeping positions Dubai
Job description: Housekeepers of various skills to work in the
followimg departments maintaining a standard of
cleanliness throughout a hotel or other hospitality
venue. They clean individual hotel rooms as well as the
common areas.With expirience of 2 years and contact
with updated CV.
Director of Housekeeping
Director of Maintenance
Director of Operations