Event manager Dubai
We are looking for a FEMALE Event Media & Marketing Executive who is able to carry out the below tasks –
• Identify appropriate media partners and negotiate barter deals to maximize event exposure.
• Set up media deals with external organizations to ensure maximum exposure at lowest cost to show budget
• Manage PR agency in co-ordination with the team and budgets
• Create and implement an integrated marketing strategy for the entire exhibition including exhibitor, conference and visitor campaigns
• Working closing with the graphic designers to make sure the campaigns are up to the mark
• Set out and monitor media plan
• Ensure show websites are fully up to date with latest information
• Strategic database build
• Social Media Management
• Aware of how SEO’s and Google Adverts work
• Use new media tools such as social platforms to create new marketing channels
Skills Required –
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Good time management skills
• Content Writing Qualities
• Proficient in the use of MS Office including intermediate/advanced Word and Excel
• Thorough understanding of direct marketing initiatives including mail and email marketing
• Database development and growth
• Online marketing experience to include search engine optimization and banner placement
• Significant exposure to design and print suppliers / agencies
• Deadline and target driven
• Experience of working in a pressurized environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proven track record in a B2B & B2C marketing environment
• Formal business/marketing higher education qualification
• Knows how to use Photoshop and similar apps for minimal designing
• Events marketing experience
Arabic Waitress required for a Luxury Cafe in Dubai!
Good salary package! Visit Visa welcomed to apply as well!
- Welcoming guests to the restaurant, and seating them.
- Answering the phone calls, and taking the reservations.
- Interacting with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
- Work closely with other team members to ensure excellent service is provided to all customers.
- Take directions and guidance from managers.
- Apply strong cross-cultural communication skills in building rapport with diverse
Cabin Crew Dubai
Airline with routes in the middle east has openings for cabin crew, they need people with solid hospitality experience or airline, you must also have 3 years experience and a certificate in hospitality or related, apply now
Service Restaurant Dubai
- Promote sales by assisting customers and offering suggestions.
- · Ability to communicate professionally in person and by phone.
- · Stock shelves, counters, and tables with merchandise.
- · Provide prompt and courteous service to all customers
- · Utilize product knowledge to promote sales.
- · Responsible for ensuring store appearance is clean and presentable at all times keeping HACP
- · Enter register transactions accurately.
- · Stay informed of store policies, procedures, and promotions.
- Preparation of Bakery products like sandwiches, salads, breakfast etc.
- Willingness to approach customers & offer assistance
- Safely operate power equipment
- Assemble furniture
- Flexible schedule to accommodate day, night & weekend shifts
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent listening and oral communication skills in english and preferrable german
Charter Business Jets
We are Multinational Corporate Business Group operating in 20 countries with 17 different companies, we provide charter jet service to our corporate clients in 20 countries now we are looking Air hostesses who have fully command on English language any additional language will be plus point person should be fully groomed liberal open minded bold with pleasant personality can wear western uniform, also must familiar with corporate culture and corporate heads/CEO etc temperament we can appoint you in any country best salary package with many facilities will provide for right candidates
Restaurant staff Dubai
Leading Asian restaurants looking for Young & Dynamic FOH Staff to be able to join on an immediate basis.
Freshers are Preferred.
The front of house staff members in a restaurant are the face of the establishment. They are the employees that customers come in contact with, such as the hostess taking names.
A restaurant’s front of house is responsible for overseeing an establishment’s dining room and customer experience.
Ensuring each shift is properly staffed is essential to running a successful restaurant
Immediate Joining for FRONT OFFICE EXECUTIVE
We are looking for an energetic and self motivated individual who will go out of their way to delight the customer.
This challenging role will involve taking charge of incoming calls to our office, welcoming visitors and carrying out administrative tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
We are looking for experienced and talented Receptionist for our Organization with Minimum (2) years hands on experience in same field.
Restaurant Manager Dubai
Restaurant Manager Location of Candidates – Males Nationality – Europeans Religious preference - None Academic Qualification – Graduate Experience –4 to 7 Years in UAE Candidate Requirements-Fair skinned and presentable personality with excellent communication skills.Experience of working in a casual dining or fine dining restaurant preferred. Age Limit – 27-32 Years Grooming – Presentable Salary – 10,000 to 13000