Healthcare positions Dubai
GP Doctor - Male
GP Doctor - Female
Registered Nurse - Female(2) Male(1)
Assistant Nurse -Female(3) Male(1)
Dental Assistant -Female (2)
Admin Assistant -Female (2)
Elite Cosmetic Surgery Group
Licensed Nurse and Laser Therapist Dubai
You will be required to Work within a team of highly trained doctors and staff at Elite Cosmetic Surgery Group\'s prestigious clinic in Dubai Healthcare City, you will be providing consultations and treatments to patients who are considering Aesthetic/ Cosmetic surgery and associated Laser Hair Removal /Skin care treatments to the highest standards and achieve the best results
· Must have Dubai Healthcare City License as a Registered Nurse and Laser Therapist
· Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in surgical care especially in Cosmetic/ Plastic surgery treatments
· Perform skin analysis and evaluation to determine laser treatments · Administer laser procedures which include but not limited to: Hair Removal, treatment of Pigmented Lesions and Thread Veins, Facial/ Skin Rejuvenation, Active Acne, Chemical Resurfacing, Wrinkle Reduction, chemical Peeling, · Develop treatment plans for patients with on-going follow-ups · Demonstrate professional ethics with excellent interpersonal and communication skills · Female, well presented and highly organized
· Perform skin analysis and evaluation to determine laser treatments
· Administer laser procedures which include but not limited to: Hair Removal, treatment of Pigmented Lesions and Thread Veins, Facial/ Skin Rejuvenation, Active Acne, Chemical Resurfacing, Wrinkle Reduction, chemical Peeling,
· Develop treatment plans for patients with on-going follow-ups
· Demonstrate professional ethics with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Female, well presented and highly organized
Laser Technician Dubai
To transport, operate and set up lasers safely while providing the best in customer service. Our laser assistants provide support to physicians and surgical staff on state of the art technology. We expect excellence on laser safety and proper operation standards on medical lasers.
Duties (included but not limited to):
To properly and safely operate lasers
Have a basic knowledge of anatomy and complete all required courses pertaining to lasers
Following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies
Serves and protects the operating room by adhering to professional standards, policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and HIPAA standards
Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; participating in professional organizations;and maintaining licensing
Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
Exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Some travel will be required
Ortho-Neuro Female RN (Preferably Arabic or Western) Dubai
If you wish to grow with us, apply now and become part of our Medical Team!
A renowned and leading private healthcare in Dubai is in need of Registered Female Nurses preferably Arabic or Western originated with extensive experience in Ortho-Neuro Ward to join our excellent team. Only can join immediately will be entertained. If you meet the above requirements, please send us a copy of you CV
Job description: Radiographer / Radiology Technician Dubai
1 Perform general X-Ray clerical duties (e.g., registers patients; obtains insurance authorization; types flashcards for X-Ray film; schedules patients; processes encounter forms; answers telephone; directs calls; provides routine information).
2 Select proper ionizing factors for radiological diagnosis
3 Adjust and set radiographic controls, such as kilovoltage and milliamperage, to prescribed specifications for proper timing of exposure; regulates the length and intensity of film exposure.
4 Position and restrain patients; and takes X-rays of patients' chest, limbs, or other parts of the body as requested by physicians.
5 Check X-rays for clarity of image, and retakes X-rays when needed.
6 Develop, fix, wash, and dry exposed films using film processing and drying equipment.
7 Clean, maintain, and make minor adjustments to radiographic equipment, including determining repairs needed to equipment.
8 Maintain required record such as patient records, daily logbooks, and monthly reports.
9 Distribute films to appropriate medical staff.
10 Maintain inventory and orders supplies.
11 Protect patient and other personnel from radiation hazards.
12 Adhere to Infection Control and Health & Safety measures.
13 Respect and implement patient and family rights.
14 Be actively involved in the quality improvement activities within the Department.
Medical Doctor - General Practitioner
with DHA Licence / DHA Eligibility Letter
Ready to work to JCIA Hospital
With Lots of Benefits - Accommodation for the family, Medical insurance for the whole family, Annual Airfare ticket for the Family, and exciting/challenging Salary.
Specialist Ophthalmologist with HAAD/DHA License
Minimum of 3 to 5 years relevant work experience
Male or Female
Also requires experience and competence in all aspect of specialization.
Candidates who can join immediately or 1-2 monthsâ€™ notice period!
Willing to work in Abu dhabi