E & I Construction Engineer & QA QC Engineer E & I Engineer
Deva Management Services
E & I Construction Engineer & QA QC Engineer E & I Engineer DUBAI:
• Provide leadership, maintenance and technical support to the E&I team and Shipyard to ensure timely execution of work and schedule.
• Analyse and improve E&I equipment reliability of plants through PM and CM programs
• Manage and perform E&I modification works.
• Ensure proper documentation of E&I maintenance work and ISO compliance.
• To support and instruct E&I Superintendents on technical work arrangement to Operations and Shipyard.
• Degree or Diploma in Electrical / Instrumentation / Engineering
• At least 10 years of relevant experience with supervisory/ QA QC role in the Shipyard, Marine Oil & gas Industry (Oil Rigs, FPSO, FSO, Semisubmersible.
• Analytical, responsive and possess initiative
• A team player with good leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent analytical skills and business acumen. salary negotiable by employer
Structural Design Engineer Dubai
STRUCTURAL DESIGN ENGINEER DUBAI
With more than 5 years structural design experience on large buildings projects within UAE, you will be eager to move to a global firm that can offer you the best projects and pay the best salaries. You will be expected to run project teams and will be encouraged to take more responsibility in the running of the structures group. Ranked within the world's Top 50 engineering firms, you will be joining and employee owned organisation that can offer attractive equity opportunities to senior employees. This could lead to Principal role, acting as Technical Director within the group.
Civil Engineer Dubai
CIVIL ENGINEER DUBAI
Reporting to the Operations Manager you will be responsible for a number of independently operating crews. Your duties will include: Formulation of policy, planning and strategy. Internal and external relationship management. Safety.. Contract management and operational procedure. Staff training and development. Budget control and reporting
You will be an experienced Civil Project Manager with tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering or similar associated fields. A demonstrated history of leading infrastructure projects to completion is essential. The company recognises that its staff are key to its continued success. An industry leading package of salary, bonuses, training and benefits is offered including:
Process Engineer Dubai
PROCESS ENGINEER DUBAI
This roles requires a strong focus on technical excellence, your role is to achieve outcomes through technical advice, direction and leadership to areas of operations and maintenance and to assist with equipment selection and installation. Problem solving and identifying improvement opportunities you will be a key resource in terms of engineering standards and legislation requirement.
Will most likely possess the following: An Engineering Degree Proven career as a process engineer, Minimum 2 years local experience, Excellent communication and presentation skills
Graduate Engineer Dubai
GRADUATE ENGINEER DUBAI
They are looking for Graduate Engineers to assist with the Project Management of constructing Waste Water Treatment plants.
This great role is an opportunity for a newly graduated and very practical (hand on) project Engineer with mechanical, process or chemical qualifications or