Install and maintain wiring and lighting systems,Inspect electrical components, such as transformers and circuit breakers,Identify electrical problems with a variety of testing devices,Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand tools and power tools
Topcom Control Systems
Electronics Engineer Dubai
Job description: 1)Electronics Engineer
Qualification : B.Tech
Qualification : Diploma/ITI in Electronics
General Technicians with experience in Maintenance, Electrical ,HVAC and plumbing works .
Must have a Diploma and with minimum 1 year of work experience.
Candidates on visit visa preferred!
El;ectronics Technician Dubai
We are looking for an Electronics Technician who has experience in repairing Electronics items.
Benefits: Salary Dhs. 3000/-+Transportation+Health Insurance+OverTime.
Electrical Technician Dubai
Responsibilities include maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of all electronic Electrical and computer based equipment. Skill-level requirements vary from troubleshooting to PCB board or component-level repair. Electronics equipment maintenance & repairing Maintain and repair household and business electronic equipment, such as televisions, radios, video cassette recorders, stereo equipment etc. Inspect and test electronic equipment, components and assemblies using multimeters, circuit testers, oscilloscopes, logic probes and other electronic test instruments, tools and equipment. Diagnose and locate circuit, component and equipment faults. Adjust, align, replace or repair electronic equipment, assemblies and components by following equipment manuals and schematics and by using soldering tools and other hand and power tools
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assembling of the Control panel LV.
2. Awareness of Flow metre, Pressure Transmitter, Actuator, Water Quality Analaysis.
3. Hardware installation, electrical wiring-termination & glanding , labeling and testing.
4. Repair or replace wiring, equipment, using hand tools and power tools.
5. Ensure correctness of the material and safety of the system.
6. Maintain good manufacturing practices/housekeeping through involvement of all team members.
7. Operation & Maintainance of Field Instrument.
8. Calibration of Field Instrument.
1. Higher secondary school Certificate / Technical certificate
2. 5 to 6 years experience in the field of assembly of various types of distributions panels and sub stations.
3. Knowledgeable on bus bar processing operation.
4. Able to speak & write English
5. Knowledgeable in the ISO 9001 : 2008 environment.
6. Able to interpret electrical and mechanical drawing
7. Knowledgeable of the power/electrical tools, cable stripper and materials common to the electrical job task.
8. Skill in both verbal and written communication.