ASSOC. ENGINEER / ELECTRICAL & POWERPLANT DUBAI
Maintenance and troubleshooting of UPS, DC, Generators, LV Panels, battery systems etc, Programming / Configuration of PLCs, Testing & Commissioning of Power & Electrical systems and Good knowledge in IEC/IEEE and other Standards
Required: Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Electrical / Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering from a reputed University and atleast 7 years experience out of which 3 years in the Gulf region.
Description : Wanted Energetic candidates for our United Arab Emirates Client ( Gulf Countries )
Required : Electrician
Experience : Minimum 1 Year
Vacant : 100nos
Qualification : Diploma EEE / Eng EEE
Visa : Immediately
Accommodation : Free - Stay - Food - Transport
Electricans to work in a company in Abu Dhbai with minimum 4 year experience + 12 year high school
Needed plumbers to work in a company in Abu Dhabi with minimum 4 year experience
Lift Installation & Maintenance Engineers with valid UAE Driving license –4 nos
Lift Installation & Maintenance Technicians -10 nos–
Lift Installation & Maintenance Trainees-10 nos–
Air Conditioning Technicians Dubai
Urgently need 2-4 AC technicians who are qualified for AC contracting and AC maintenance services. We work on different types of AC systems from Duct-ed central systems, split units, package units, window type, cassette type, and standing type (all except chiller systems). Need to have 2-5 years of experience in the field. salary is dependent on experience and skills. accommodation, permanent employment visa, transportation from and to the accommodation, and overtime fees will be provided. Salary range is from AED 1500-3000. Interview will be taken immediately upon request. Only Air conditioning technicians with valid qualifications are needed and would be hired.
Value Realization Manager (VRM) - Electricity Transmission Dubai
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for Value Realization Manager (VRM) - Electricity Transmission for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Worked on tools like - SAP SolMan, ARIS, iRise, SAP Quality Center, SAP VLM
• Knowledge of KPI\'s, KPI tree etc. in Electricity Transmission
• Mapping of Process Area -> Business Objectives -> Business Drivers -> Successful Outcomes -> KPI\'s -> Benefits Quantification
• End user training on the Benefits Realised and Improvements suggested in the process
• Conduct detailed value discovery workshops to analyse / identify the Business Objectives, according to the Value Lifecycle Management (VLM) before & during the Business Blueprint phase
• Understanding of Value Lifecycle Management – Value Determination, Value Realization, Value Audit – experience in developing/modifying Business Case document& establishing baseline for Value Realization, creating value maps, conducting stakeholder workshops, performing change management exercise, creating value dashboards and continuous business process monitoring etc.
• Conduct Value Realization exercise after Go-Live of the project and during the maintenance & support by the implementation consultant
o Effective implementation of the business functions, reporting, Scorecards and /KPI requirements by implementing SAP Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), Portfolio & Project Management (PPM) modules and other relevant modules
By evaluating the processes and make changes if needed as the project progresses
In some cases, current institutional practices will need to be modified to accommodate the new systems we purchase and to conform to the best practice
• Integration of SAP and GIS systems or any other 3rd party system seamlessly, for the required business functions and master data as per the proposed model
• Ensure the required business transformation thru SAP system.
Experience required: 8+years
Terms and conditions:
Low current engineer Dubai
VAM Systems is currently looking for Low Current Systems Engineer for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• The last recent 3 to 5 years in same field.
• Oil and Gas experience
• OEM Certification in related filed
• Working experience with IoTs technologies
• Good knowledge in analog audio signal, serial communications, interconnection and integration of electronics hardware, including microprocessors, CPU, PCBs, electronic sensor, relays and chipsets.
• Knowledge in Oil and Gas safety hazard standard for electronic device such as ATEX standard, EIC Flame Retardant and Fire Resistance standard, IS equipment etc.
• B.Cs. in Telecommunication /Electric/computer engineering or National Diploma and relevant experience
• Develop integration between multiple systems inside the environment such as: fire and Gas systems, leak detections, anti-theft system, motion detection and bio recognition systems.
Control Technician Dubai
Searching for candidates with an Automation and Controls background who have a strong understanding of Electrical - Mechanical trouble-shooting - critical thinking.
Attention-to-Detail & Quality Focus while multi-tasking
Reading and understanding complex assembly drawings, electrical schematics, wire lists and pneumatic schematics.
Understand and can instruct on point-to-point continuity testing for troubleshooting electrical.
Electrical panel assembly and wiring
Machine Startup, Setup and Runoff for prior to shipment approvals
Good pay with benefits.