WireCo World Group
Administrative Assistants Dubai
Prepare technical quotations (70% Lankhorst Ropes / 30% WireCo WorldGroup)
Follow up on quotation statuses.
Process orders in the ERP system.
Support the director with administration.
Support the outside sales persons when travelling.
Be the contact person for the current free zone (JLT) interactions.
Liaising with the offices in Sneek & Dordrecht (customer service, production and logistics) CRM Maintenance.
Taking care of office supplies.
Organize mailings and the daily couriers.
Provide assistance in the organization and execution of 2 to 3 exhibitions per year.\"
Basic knowledge of Dutch language is recommended.
Only existing visa holders are invited to apply.
We are looking for a responsible female candidate to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
Required candidate characteristics:
- Female only
- Nationality from Nepal or Indian
- Fluent English & Urdu
- Excellent management & communication skills (written & verbal)
- Proficient in using Microsoft office
Tasks & Responsibilities of Candidate:
- Customer inquiry & phone calls
- Filing & maintaining records
- Ordering material
- Data entry
- Typing & preparing documents
- Coordinating with colleagues
Administrative assistant Dubai
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant, Candidate must possess good communication and correspondence skills. Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop would be an asset.
Command over English language is mandatory and computer skills MS office .
All Interested candidates kindly go to www.toplinellc.com - Lighting
division -careers tab/link - and fill in all your details and submit. State skills based on your applied role.
Administrative Assistant Dubai
Looking for an Admn. Assistant to support office and senior management. Should be capable of undertaking all administrative tasks pertaining to office and employees. 3-4 Years of relevant UAE experience desirable Good Communication Skills and a pleasant personality, Location : Dubai Employment : Fulltime Visa
Administrative Assistant Dubai
To provide office support services in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the Office
1. Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and fax messages
2. Greet, assist and/or direct students or visitors (This might require trips outside the office)
3. Pick up and deliver the mail/Courier (This might require trips outside the office)
4. Prepare or reply to correspondence
5. Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence
6. Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies
7. Respond to public inquiries
8. Provide secretarial support
9. Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment
10. Support staff as requested
11. Perform other related duties as required
12. Assist in Travel Arrangements for Esri Staff
13. Assist with Travel Expenses Reports
14. Assist with paying office or business related bills or Expenses (This might require trips outside the office).
15. Assist with handling government applications/procedures (This might require trips outside the office).
16. Assist with Arabic Translation if needed (Government contracts or presentations).Enter/Update Database.