Bilingual Secretary for their office in Business Bay. The ideal candidate shall be a native Arabic speaker, English (advanced level) is essential.
o Providing administrative support to internal/external departments and individuals
o Act as a first point of contact for the visitors: meet, greet and direct
o Drafting letters of engagement and related correspondence, distributing memos, typing and editing documents
o Answering, directing and screening telephone calls and responding to inquiries
o Translating documents Arabic-English
o Scheduling appointments, updating the company calendar and arranging conference rooms
o Maintaining filing system
o Making travel arrangements in a time-effective way
o Professional attitude
o Having Administration/Secretarial Background
o Familiar with the UAE environment
Personal Assistant to the managing director - Part time job, home based. No residence visa provided.
- Female with Excellent English language
- Computer skills
- Excellent user of social media
- Preferably with background in restaurants business
- Preferably with experience in Graphic design
Executive Assistant Dubai
We are currently looking for an Executive Personal Assistant. The ideal candidate must be a graduate, female, with good English and Russian speaking skills
Office Manager Dubai
A rapidly growing company in financial services is seeking an Office Manager to join a team reporting directly to the Executive Director.
Based in the Dubai Office, you will be responsible for the smooth day to day running of the office, and additionally provide carry out all PA duties for the General Manager of the company.
Responsibilities will include:
* Act as primary day to day contact with Landlord\'s agents for issues associated with maintenance, building reception and common areas
* Oversee contractors/suppliers to ensure high standards are maintained and security is not compromised
* Negotiate with suppliers regarding price increases and oversee the authorization of supplier invoices
* Maintain the highest quality of service within the reception area, ensuring a highly professional meet and greet service is delivered for all company visitors, and the front desk is covered at all times
* Manage the maintenance schedule of equipment. Including but not limited to air conditioning, water pumps/taps, Shred-It bins & electrical needs
* Negotiate corporate hotel discounts and arrange for all travel bookings for the GM.
* Manage and oversee ad-hoc projects relating to the physical infrastructure of the premises
* Plan periodic social events for the Dubai office
To be considered for this position, ideal candidates should have the following experience/skills:
* Fluent Arabic & English speaker
* Minimum 3 years relevant experience
* Ideally you must already work within financial services
* Very strong interpersonal skills
* Ability to prioritize tasks
* Resilient when working under pressure
We are looking for a receptionist to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
As a receptionist you will be the first point of contact for the company and you will provide administrative support across the organization. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
Proven working experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilities
Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Solid communication skills both written and verbal
Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that
Administrative Officer Dubai
Looking after General Administration - Department including, Administration and Stores * Documentation and implementation of administration functions. * Contributing to business continuity planning. * Order from branch * Checking the items in stock * Enter the oracle application dispatch voucher and receiving voucher details * Preparing the invoice based on the items loaded in the truck * Checking the items in the store for Expiry items, salary negotiable
Administrative Assistants Dubai
Totus is a new startup company developing mobile apps for the travel industry.
We are building our dream team and looking for a bright dynamic individual to take care of all our admin needs, as well as our Hr needs. Role shall also involve being the PA to the Director.
Therefore the applicant must have extensive knowledge and previous work experience in Administrative work in Dubai.
office support Dubai
Maintain cleanliness of office equipment and furniture.
Making and serving tea and coffee to guest and managers.
Prepare stationary for Field office and the head office.
Helping the staff in performing their duties
- Greet customers - he will facilitate the staff in the office and will serve the visitors to the office.
imp: Available Join Immediately
Good communication skill.
Should be smart & pleasantable.
Job Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Company Industry Manufacturing and Production
Company Type Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role Support Services
Employment Type Full Time Employee
Monthly Salary Range Unspecified
Number of Vacancies 1
Career Level Mid Career
Residence Location Dubai,United Arab Emirates
Degree Certification / diploma