Dubai Jobs - Urgent Jobs - Page 3
Click Here to see all Jobs
Personal Assistant Dubai--------
Due to continually growth, a-solutions is looking for a PA to our Regional manager in Dubai. You will work closely with the manager, providing administrative support and secretarial tasks. You will be given lots of responsibility and a front row ticket to an international and growing consultancy enterprise. Your primary tasks will include: •Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for the meetings •Taking minutes •Preparation of project documentation as directed •Produce presentations and reports •Data management and filing •Carry out research and present findings •Organizing travel arrangements and the likes The ideal candidate has an academic background (bachelor level) and experience from a similar position is preferred. It is important for us that you fit into the company as a person. Flexibility and interpersonal skills are key words at a-solutions. You must be: •Efficient •Independent and self-propelled •Responsible •See the big picture •Cheerful a-solutions has a horizontal organization structure, an informal tone at the office, but a serious approach to our work. At a-solutions, we value happy employees that aim for success. We work as a team and we constantly learn from our clients and colleagues. If you believe that this position will be a good fit for you, please send your resume and attach a cover letter stating why you would like to be part of a-solutions to email@example.com If you have any questions, please contact HR Manager Turid Debes +45 4213 5410 or Country Manager Rajeev Nair +971 55 7520910
Send resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
QUANTITY SURVEYOR/JUNIOR ESTIMATOR Dubai----------- 1. Seeking a qualified Estimator and Quantity Surveyor with minimum 5 years in the construction field in the Gulf region. Experienced in project cost estimating/analyzing, quantity surveying, planning/ scheduling, and cost control in both private and public sectors. Organized individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Experience: 5-8years Job Description „X Reviewed and analyzing contract conditions, specifications, blueprints and addenda for time, cost, materials, and labor estimates; and accurate scope of work and means & methods assessment. „X Performed quantity take-off/ checked quantities and bid schedules „X Issued bid document packages to Subcontractor/ Vendors Analyzed and valued quotations from Subcontractors/ Vendors for preparing estimates. „X Determined cost of construction for bid Communicating with persons inside and outside the organization for necessary information and documents for preparing bid submissions. Education „X Bachelor in Civil Engineering Excellent verbal and written English
Send resume: email@example.com
Office Clerk Dubai---------The role includes but not limited to:
• Preparing and typing letters, papers,
• Replying emails;
• Emailing documents;
• General office duties including back up for answering enquiries, typing, preparing meetings minute…
• Ad Hoc duties
Essential skills for this role are;
• Pleasant phone manner and greetings gusts;
• Strong communication skills
• A sense of humor and bright personality
• Excellent computer skills and the ability to learn and use an online system
• Ideal candidate is a quick learner
• Fluent in English and Mandarin (Chinese).
Immediate start for the successful candidate.
Send resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Real Estate Manager Dubai--------We are Hiring Real Estate Manager with Experience in Dubai.
Real estate sales managers are employed in real estate firms, real estate leasing offices or banks. They supervise real estate sales agents, perform administrative duties and stay informed about the latest changes in the real estate industry. Sales managers usually possess a college education and may gain higher-ranking roles by working their way up within the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Handle financial operations of the property.
Send out notices if rent is delinquent.
Prepare and maintain financial statements.
Update owners on status of property
Supervise maintenance staff.
Plan and direct the purchase, sale, and development of real estate properties on behalf of businesses and investors.
Negotiate contracts for the purchase or lease of the property.
Negotiate the sale of, or terminate the lease on, such properties.
Send resume: email@example.com
URGENTLY REQUIRED for a reputed chain of restaurants in Dubai. Food Server / Waiter / Waitresses: Male or Female - 20 No’s Salary Dhs. 1200.00 Cooks: Male of Female – 20 No’s Dhs. 1500.00 Bartender: 10 No’s Salary Dhs. 1200.00 Hostess: 10 No’s Salary Dhs. 1200.00 Dish Washers: 10 No’s Salary Dhs. 1100.00 Terms conditions: 1. Accommodation or allowance of Dhs. 850/- provided by the company 2. On duty subsidy meals provided by the company 3. Candidates should be presentable 4. English speaking with good communication skills 5. Minimum 01 year experience in hospitality or hotel industry
Send resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Thought Factory------
We have a requirement for an European, Arab & Asian Models (Male & Females) and Boy/Girl for an upcoming photo shoot !!
Male & Female Models (Age 25-35 yrs.)
Children Boy/Girl (8-10 yrs.)
This is a photo shoot for FMCG product for leading MNC.
Experience and available candidates – having met the requirements:
– please send in your CV/Portfolio along with 4-5 picture, to: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Send resume: email@example.com
Female Dental assistant with DHA License is required for Group of Medical Centers in Dubai. Please send your CV
Send resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Account Manager - UAE---------
• To achieve and monitor the airline passenger sales targets for the assigned territory.
• Develop and manage relationships with travel trade, corporate organizations, government and other trade bodies as well as the general public.
• To ensure travel trade and relevant accounts are serviced on a day-to-day basis to ensure the revenue targets are met with a more than satisfactory performance levels and smooth flow of business.
• To ensure the trade is fully briefed and aware of the products and services offered by the airline.
• Plan, prepare and submit the weekly and monthly local sales call reports. Constant monitoring of market trends and competitor activities in order to ensure that the all are kept informed of local developments.
• Propose and develop new revenue streams with an eye to reduce the cost of sale and to assist deliver set revenue targets.
• Recommend and assist in the development of value-added products for implementation in the local market in order to further optimize and enhance revenue.
• Key accountabilities will include sales & marketing, account management and meeting revenue targets.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Should be a Graduate from a reputed University.
• At least 3 years experience in passenger sales in a highly competitive airline market.
• A full-service airline sales background is desirable.
• Excellent organizational, communicational, interpersonal, networking and leadership skills.
• A track record in meeting revenue targets and developing, implementing and controlling budgets.
• Should be an analytical thinker with a high degree of initiative to keep pace with market trends and develop appropriate innovative strategies.
• Thorough knowledge of Word/Excel and PowerPoint, and airline industry market competition and practices.
• A go-getter with good knowledge of the local travel market.
• Ability to make presentations and communicate fluently in spoken and written English.
• Should possess a valid UAE driving license.
Send resume: email@example.com