College Director Saudi Arabia
Do you want to manage an education center in the beautiful coastal region of North West Saudi Arabia? This an amazing opportunity by the hand of one the most prestigious education group .We have an opportunity for female College Director .
Our colleges are in the coastal region of the red sea.
Not only will this experience be an excellent opportunity to develop your professional competencies and your career while you work at the College, but it’s a chance to have a uniquely rewarding and challenging life experience.
Remuneration .A very interesting package.
Tenure. Fixed term for this academic year with a right of annual renewal to three accordingly) years (if the contract with our customer is renewed, contract could be extended)
1. Lead the establishment of the new cluster of Colleges
2. Lead the development, growth and sustainability of one College and meet CoE contract requirements including commercially established performance criteria
3. Lead and manage the strategic, business planning and operations of the campus
4. Ensure the College’s success by meeting all stakeholder needs and performance expectations and by effectively managing risk.
5. Ensure quality through the establishment of a quality and risk framework.
6. Ensure effective leadership, management and engagement of all College staff by encouraging excellence and achievement of the College strategic plan
7. Ensure the College develops and maintains a good reputation and builds strong links with employers and industry within the local region and Saudi Arabia.
8. In charge of the Strategic and Business Planning for the center, to ensure that the College’s financials targets are achieved through effective management of resources.
Applicants from the following countries are invited to apply, given visa availability: UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, India,Pakistan, Egypt, Lebannon.
Nursery Teachers Qatar
Native english speaking nursery teachers only will be considered.
Position based in Qatar
Our Client is recruiting teachers who have experience in teaching children in the following age groups – toddlers ( 2-3’s ). Teachers will have a passion for developing, motivating and stimulating toddlers. They epitomize the values they are instilling in Kids – Curious, Confident, Courageous and Compassionate. They must have worked with various curriculum and know how to bring it to life in a structured and organized manner. They should form caring relationships with their students, parents/care givers and colleagues. Patience, self-discipline, a sense of adventure and a good sense of humor is a must.
Preference will be given to candidates already based in Doha, Qatar.
Accommodation if required
Bachelors of Education preferably in Early or Primary Years or equivalent
2-3 years experience in nursery
Interested and passionate candidates ,do send in your Cv
Student Relations Officer Dubai
Student Relationship Manager (Telephonic)
About Us: We are Gulf's No. 1 Exam preparation institute based out at multiple locations in Dubai, Abudhabi and Sharjah.
We are Hiring: Multiple positions are now open for Indian Nationals in all our branches across Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah.
Job Description: Working as a Student Relationship Manager the responsibilities would be:
* Inbound and Outbound calls to students and parents.
* Educating parents about their childs future prospects.
* Conducts appropriate student orientations and reflection programs.
* Assists students in selecting their career streams.
* Conducts feedback and discussion sessions with parents and students.
* Generating referrals from the students and parents.
Skill Sets: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required for these positions are as follows:
* Excellent written and spoken English
* Pleasing personality
* Highly Energetic, passionate and ambitious
* Ability to communicate and articulate in a diplomatic fashion to the parents and students
* Telecalling experience would be helpful
* Basic Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Salary: AED 3000 to 4500, depending upon experience. Plus Bonus, performance incentives and annual salary appraisal. Health Insurance and Visa shall be provided on selection.
Part-time as well as full-time options available. No prior experience necessary. Training will be provided.
Please apply with a cover letter mentioning why should we consider your profile for this position and which location is suitable for you.
English Teacher Dubai
English Speaking Class Teacher
· Native English Speaker
· Experience with Kindergarten, Nursery or Primary years
· Excellent range of teaching pedagogies with open mindedness to learning and implementing Masterminds’ pioneering teaching methodologies and approaches
· Planning daily activities in the classroom related to weekly theme and the enrichment programmes
· Assisting with learning activities which require pairs or small group organization
· Supervising and accompanying pupils around school to specialist lessons, facilities, medical centre and any other activity as required, ensuring child safety
· Assisting and supporting with after school activities as required
· Follow policies with regard to the health and safety of students both on and off the school premises when pupils are under the school’s jurisdiction
· Participate in the annual professional development cycle and demonstrate continuous commitment as a life-long learner
· Assisting with preparation of, equipment and any other resources required for daily and weekly use
· Documenting daily observations and progress of children’s ability
· Attending regular staff meetings
· Supervising and supporting students in the event of an emergency
· Assisting in a designated classroom in order to support any school staff member absence
· Maintain confidentiality with regard to all school matters at all times
French Teacher Dubai
Native French Language Support Teacher.
ï‚· Spoken and Written fluency in French ï‚· Excellent knowledge of how young children learn ï‚· Open mindedness and enthusiasm about learning and implementing Masterminds’ pioneering teaching methodologies and approaches ï‚· Exceptional relationship and communication skills ï‚· Essential to relate well to both children and adults and have strong communication and listening skills ï‚· Team working, flexibility and adaptability with sensitivity to the needs of children are critical to the requirement of this role ï‚· Well organised ï‚· Good problem solving skills ï‚· Flexibility and creative thinking ï‚· Any additional language (e.g. Russian, Mandarin) would also be considered plus. Core Responsibilities: ï‚· Supporting class teacher with planning daily activities in the classroom ï‚· Assisting with preparation of materials, equipment and any other resources required for daily and weekly use ï‚· Assisting with cleaning and tidying of materials and classroom at the end of the day ï‚· Assisting with learning activities which require pairs or small group organisation ï‚· Supporting group work in sports, art and science activities ï‚· Supervising and accompanying students around the Centre to specialist lessons, facilities, medical centre and any other activity as required ensuring child safety is paramount ï‚· Attending regular staff meetings ï‚· Supervise students during non-period time as determined by the Teacher ï‚· Supervising and supporting students in the event of an emergency ï‚· Assisting with students during excursions outside the Centre ï‚· Assisting and supporting with late club and after school activities ï‚· Assisting in a designated classroom in order to support any Centre team member’s absence ï‚· Follow policies with regard to the health and safety of students both on and off the Centre premises when students are under the Centre’s jurisdiction ï‚· Participate in the annual professional development cycle and demonstrate continuous commitment as a life-long learner ï‚· Actively participate in Centre-wide inset initiatives ï‚· Contribute and respond positively to the outcomes of the Centre’s self-evaluations review and inspection ï‚· Attend meetings designed to share information necessary for the smooth running of the Centre and the successful delivery of its aims ï‚· Behave at all times in a manner befitting a role model for the students of the Centre and in a manner that brings only respect to colleagues and the reputation of the Centre ï‚· Maintain confidentiality with regard to all Centre matters at all times.
Nursery Teachers Qatar
Excellent opportunity for nursery teachers to join a reputed nursery in Qatar.Anyone willing to move to Qatar having teaching experience in nursery can also apply.Any native English speakers/Western educated can apply.
Head Teacher is an accomplished teacher with an instructional leadership background or ambitions.
Must have an inspirational approach to motivating, developing and coaching teaching teams and is passionate about the development of children in the early years.
Must teach as well as oversee and coach teachers and teaching assistants on nursery's program.
Must be an excellent problem solver. Must be an experienced and forward planner to be able to ensure the educational objectives of nursery are met.
Also will lead the program planning, coach and mentor teachers and also teach the 3-4's class.
Visa+medical+Airticket will be provided
Accommodation (if required)
Degree in early education/equivalent with at least 2 years experience managing 3-4's will be considered.
English Class Teacher Dubai
English class Teacher
The candidate will have to match the following description :
Native English speaking class teacher. A key requirement would be for her to have experience teaching young children below the age of 3 years in a nursery setting. Must be Western expat.
Open to both local and overseas hires
Teaching and Principal Positions Dubai
Well reputed High school are seeking to hire suitable candidates for the following positions:please applicants should send their CV for more interview about the job
• Principal (Master’s degree)
• Vice Principal(Master’s degree)
• English Department Head
.Art Teachers (History,economics,Geography,Literature,English language ,Teachers)
Commercial department needing commercial Teachers for Accounting,Business,Journalism,Management and many other commercial Teachers are also highly needed urgently to come and join the rest team staffs.
• KG Teachers
• Primary Classroom Teachers
• English Teachers
• Math Teachers
• Science Teachers
• Computer Teachers
• P.E. Teachers
• Music Teachers
• Social Studies Teachers
If you are qualified and passionate teacher dedicated to learning and care, please send your CV for more information.