Math Teacher Dubai
Teaching Quant to students preparing for GMAT, GRE, SAT. • Taking Doubt clearing sessions with the students. • Developing content as per the requirement.
• Teaching students preparing for GMAT/ GRE/ SAT..
• Taking Doubt clearing sessions with the students.
• Developing content as per the requirement.
Desired Candidate\'s profile Decsription:
• Preferred experience in teaching Quant / Math for GMAT/GRE/SAT/CAT.
• Candidates having experience in teaching English/Soft Skills/ Communication Skills may also apply.
• Fresh English (Hons) students from premier institutes may also apply.
Experience: 0 to 6 years
Salary: As per Dubai standards (in U.A.E)
Place of posting: Dubai
French Speaking Accounting Teacher Dubai
Looking for a french speaking accountant/accountant teacher, to teach an individual lessons at home.
Need a teacher a.s.a.p. to go through all the chapters .
Teacher should be able to speak english and translate/explain from french-english, english-french.
SIP Academy UAE
Music Teacher Dubai
Experienced and well qualified music teacher who can communicate in English and to teach musical instruments (keyboard,guitar,violin) in a reputed learning centre for children. Full time vacancy with salary 8000 AED plus... negotiable
Private Tutors Dubai
A private Institution is seeking experienced tutors to teach a small group of Primary and Secondary level Students in Dubai. This is a part time position and Teachers working in Schools in the morning hours may also apply. Responsibilities: • Teach small groups of 4-6 children as one-on-one tutoring session. • Teach general subjects including Mathematics, Science and Language skills. Qualifications: • Excellent command of the subjects including Mathematics, Science and English Language • At least 5 Years of experience of teaching the mentioned subjects in a reputed institution. • A strong ability to motivate students and communicate teaching content creatively and effectively • Reliability, professional personal presentation and the ability to lead classes and work unsupervised, salary negotiable
Education Consultant Dubai
Selling 3DVinci Creations Education products and services to schools and individuals; achieving sales and collection goals; servicing clients through the entire period of their training.
1. Meet minimum sales and collections standards, as set forth by the immediate supervisor.
2. Provide consultation to individuals not sponsored by a business regarding a training solution to meet the needs for career skill goals. Arrange financing, assist in registration of initial classes, and explain all lab and testing procedures and policies.
3. Manage ongoing client relationships, including conducting regular meetings to monitor progress through track or program and satisfaction. Make recommendations to maximize the student’s experience and efficiency.
4. Provide the necessary service required for ongoing customer satisfaction. Identify potential refund situations and resolve them. Where required, utilize supervisor and other available resources.
5. Attend trade shows, local school events, etc., as assigned, to generate new business.
6. Gain a complete and ongoing understanding of the products, programs, certifications and classes available to the prospects.
7. Manage the prospect database through proper procedures regarding follow-up calls, prospect status and account ownership.
8. Managing incoming calls and inquiries from 3D Printing Education prospects.
9. Support existing schools by assisting with ongoing needs while enrolled in 3DVinci Creations’ program such as:
· Teach the teacher registration and scheduling
· Scheduling and monitoring of certification exams
10. Participate in coordination of 3D Printing Education exhibitions and shows.
1. COORDINATING RELATIONSHIP
· Office administration staff
· Education Manager Consultants
· Ability to identify needs in schools for 3D Printing education and sell solutions to the needs.
· Sales experience strongly preferred.
· Extraordinary knowledge of products, programs and certifications offered by 3DVinci Creations.
· Ability to grasp information necessary to sell 3D Printing Education.
· Must be able to learn computer software necessary to accomplish the administrative tasks required in position – word processor, contact manager, electronic-mail package and registration package.