Account Sales Manager Dubai
Account & Sales Manager
1. The Account Manager maintains and expands relationship with the clients. Assigned to client relationships, Account Manager is responsible for revenue growth and assigned strategic account objectives.
2. The Account Manager represents the entire range of Company products and services to the set of customers, while leading the Customer Accounts Planning and ensuring assigned Customer's needs and expectations are met by the company.
3. The Account Manager reports regularly of all his activities to the Managing Director of the Company.
1.Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising and business requirements.
2. Has good industry knowledge and experience in MENA, mainly in mobile/ Telco business, online interactive content, applications and solutions, Digital Marketing
3. Perform pre/post sale activities, as needed: quoting, proposals, following bids/contracts, & forecasting.
4. To enter in to â€œpartnershipsâ€ with media agencies/contractors/associates/service providers and to streamline the relationship by following SLAs closely.
5. To maintain the relationships and to negotiate and close deals.
6. Responsible for evaluating and managing new initiatives and business opportunities and to increase the revenue of the company.
7. Actively taking part in all marketing and product related projects, ideas and strategies
8. Shall develop the sales activities opening new business opportunities.
Summary of Experience:
1. 7-10 years minimum of successful experience in managing the relationship with Telco Operators and service providers on SMS and Short codes, Whatsapp, emailsâ€¦ anything related to digital marketing.
2. Strong experience in both traditional/conventional and digital Media.
3. 5-7 years minimum of Sales and Managerial Experience in acquiring business engaging with different levels of hierarchy.
4. Strong network in Media and Advertising Agencies and industry, and major corporations / brands (local & international) is required.
Skills & Requirements
1.Candidate must master English, be very well organized and dedicated with excellent reporting and interpersonal communications skills. Good knowledge of Arabic is a plus.
2.Candidate must have an excellent and professional behavior with clients
3. Candidate must have negotiation skills linked to the sales part of the job.
4. Excellent reporting and organization in his/her job
5. Able to draw a Sales Forecast per yearly and adjust when needed quarterly.
6. A car is requested and valid UAE drive license.
How to Apply & Other Information
Please send your applications: CV
Sales Manager in the UAE
Demand for its products and machine solutions continue to increase steadily, both through new market development and continual product innovation.
Demonstrated use of excellent interpersonal skills
Strong written and oral communication
2 years experience in related field
Good handle in UAE Packaging market
Any Graduate holder
Nationality - Arab, Egyptians.
Languages: Arabic - Advanced
We offer you:
UAE work visa
Now is a fantastic moment to become involved in the Sigitaspak story by launching the sales company in the UAE.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: will be discussed
IT Sales Manager Dubai
A challenging and innovative job in a organization with exposure that provides opportunities to work with lot of room to grow and to deliver more than expectation of the organization and to have symbiotic relationship between the organization and myself. I aspire to be one of the best in my profession.
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE:
Organization: ARC Institute of Information Technology.
(ARC is emerging as a prospective leader in IT Sales headed to establish a benchmark in Services.)
Sales Executive Dubai
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Sales Executive (or Researcher) to coordinate and facilitate the expansion of our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the experience and dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy and pass your knowledge to colleagues.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
*Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
*Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
*Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
*Promote the companyâ€™s products/services addressing or predicting clientsâ€™ objectives
*Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
*Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
*Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
*Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
*Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
*Proven working experience as a business development manager /sales executive or a relevant role
*Proven sales track record
*Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
*Proficiency in English
*Excellent communication and people skills
*Demonstrable experience in deal with high-level negotiations
*Experience in customer support
*Excellent time management and planning skills
*BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
*Negotiable + uncapped commission + incentive (the more you sell, the more you make with generous commission structures + incentives to travel to Las Vegas and other destinations)
Modern Creative DBX
Sales Representative Advertising & Media (Male & Female)
We are looking to hire an active and go-getter Sales Representatives for our Dubai office.
* Seek out & target new customers and new sales opportunities, initiate action plan to approach and secure new business for the Company.
* Account management of a client base ensuring that the clientâ€™s needs are being catered and ensuring client satisfaction with the service and response.
* Building client relationship to maximize sales opportunities.
* Work closely with production departments to ensure advertisements are placed into the correct products, in the right place and at the right time and ensure the correct advertisements are placed on the correct websites pages at the correct time, according to the agreed terms with clients.
* Seek out & target new customers and new sales opportunities, initiate action plan to approach and
* secure new business for the Company. Developing and maintaining a strong pipeline of new customers will be a key indicator of future success expectations.
Job Type: Full-time
Sales/Marketing/Media: 1 year
Required license or certification:
UAE Driving license
Marketing Executive Dubai
Well Established Wall Covering Company in Dubai requires experienced Marketing Executive with the following features
* Minimum 3-5 years UAE experience in Construction/Decoration/interior design/contracting field is a must.
*Good Knowledge about the interior designers, contractors, architects, developers, Hotels & Hospital owners.
* Good Knowledge about the market.
* Talented, hardworking, smart and confident.
* UAE Driving License is a must.
* Ready to start immediately.
* Attractive salary with benefits as per the UAE law.
* Good communication skill in English.
Only those suitable candidates with the above mentioned features could send their updated CV
Senior Sales Executives (Female & Men) Dubai
Candidates must have below mentioned qualification
* 1 to 3 years experiencein online advertisement
* Understanding of current trends of website and online marketing
* Negotiating skill and polished attitude
* Good communication skill in English and Arabic language
* Managerial level skill in sales
Preference for graduate candidates
Have driving licence
Interested candidates are requested to send their cv
Sales Executive Dubai
Designation: Techno - Sales Executive.
Reporting to: Area Sales Manager.
A group of top notch professionals, well known scientists, sales & marketing stalwarts have put their efforts to build this Pan- India cosmetic company with state-of- the art R&D and manufacturing facilities at Ahmedabad.
Build and leverage relationship with clients through proactive, creative and ongoing client service to ensure acquisition and retention of clients and required revenue generation.
to serve the targeted set of clients through product & therapy expertise.
to help achieve the monthly, quarterly and annual sales target by generating revenue from targeted clients.
Per Client revenue optimization.
Responsible for client retention or no loss of accounts.
Ensure strict adherence of company policy and process and internal procedures.
Keep a close track on work in process, customer complaints, and account receivables.
Ensure timely delivery of service to clients.
Qualification: Advanced Diploma in Cosmetology/Diploma in Cosmetology.
Experience: 1 to 3 yearsâ€™ working experience as Techno-Sales Executive in professional salons in GCC countries.