Sales Executive Dubai
1- Urgently required MALE/FEMALE outdoor Sales Executives for Diesel Fuel Sales in Dubai UAE candidate must have UAE Driving Lic. with min 3-4 years experience in similar field; send cv for immediate hiring.
2- Required Male/Female Sales Executives for Lifting Equipments Leasing and Rental for Dubai UAE markets; candidate must have UAE Driving Lic, with min 3-4 years experience in similar field
please do not waste your time incase having no such expericne as required
Outdoor Sales Professional Dubai
Al Fairooz Trading is an establishment that deals with the distribution ,within the retail and wholesale sector, of all paper products,chemicals,cleaning equipment and disposable items.
We are currently hiring for an Outdoor Sales Executive to join our company with an immediate start date.
The ideal candidate must have the following:
1) Must have a higher secondary, diploma or degree in any related field
2) Must have good communication skills in English.
3) Minimum 1 year experience in Outdoor Sales in any industry.
4) Valid UAE driving license preferred(not compulsory).
5) Must be currently located in UAE.
6) Must be able to join immediately.
Business Development Dubai
We are a HR Consultancy looking for a Business Development Executive for one of our Clients.
An ideal Candidate should exhibit confidence and passion towards the sales field. He/She must have a good fluency in Arabic and English. Candidate should have a good knowledge of the UAE Market. Driving License would be an added advantage.
Analytical, communication, problem solving, and time management skills
Web Development, Mobile Applications,SEO & Social Media
Min 3 Years in the Gulf
Arabic(Mandatory) and English
Based on Experience
It is an immediate requirement.
Sales & Marketing Executive Dubai
Responsibilities:1.Generation Business for the company in terms of IMPORT/EXPORT via Air/Sea/Land.
2. Have good portfolio of clients.
3 HIGH COMMISSION ON PROFIT
Skills:Excellent negotiation & communication skills.
Have Knowledge of Freight Forwarding Business.
Descripion:1. Visit potential customers for new business outdoor sales/telemarketing.
Meet and exceed target set in terms of contributing and generating revenue for the department.
2. Provide customers with quotations
3. Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
4. Gather market and customer information and provide feedback
5. Represent your organisation at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
6. Identify new markets and business opportunities
7. Record sales and send copies to the sales office
Marketing Assistant Dubai
We are looking for a Marketing Assistant with a great personality and business development skills having 2-3 years of experience in the same field. The candidate must have skills in database management, cold-calling, management of sales and marketing calendar and executing general responsibilities directly relating to the marketing and sales team. Must have knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
Marketing Professuibal Dubai
Preparing and delivering marketing plans within key objectives.
• Working with in-house designers to produce materials of visual impact and within brand guidelines.
• Involving key stakeholders for product at each stage of campaign, and reporting results once completed.
• Generating and executing marketing campaigns across social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and many more.
• Generating reports for digital marketing campaigns using data based analytics tools and also presenting this data in an easy to understand format.
• Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press, radio or TV as appropriate to the product or service.
• Liaising with media, printers and publishers as required and managing the production of marketing materials such as leaflets, flyers, posters and newsletters, including e-newsletters.
• Liaising with events coordinators to maximize visibility at conferences, receptions and exhibitions, including compiling product and literature lists to display or demonstrate
• Attending key conferences to manage booth, do customer interviews and focus groups
• Monitoring competitor activity and generating leads for products and services.
• liaising with designers and printers.
• arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials.
• maintaining and updating customer databases.
• evaluating marketing campaigns.
• monitoring competitor activity.
Sales and Account Executive
Our company, Azeus Systems Limited, is looking for seasoned Sales Executives to be part of our growing sales force in the Middle East for our product, AzeusConvene. Convene is an innovative and secure meeting and collaboration solution for Boards of Directors and Senior Leadership Teams. Interested candidates can visit our azeusconvene.com to learn more about Convene and about our company.
The main responsibilities of the Sales and Account Executive cover four broad areas.
1. Provide day-to-day hands on sales execution, including determining marketing requirements and the go-to-market strategy.
2. Build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and manage training requirements.
3. Manage pre-sales actvities through product demonstrations, and stakeholder and user group management. This includes advising on bid preparation, support with product pricing and realization of business plan targets.
4. Manage follow-up customer training and product implementation.
The role requires significant interaction with clients/prospective clients, partners and Azeus personnel in Saudi Arabia, the Emirates and in Asia, which may be face-to-face or using varied communications media.
1. Develop and maintain a Sales Pipeline, including pursuing sales leads and prospective clients within our CRM.
2. Attend trade shows in Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates (if required).
3. Close leads generated at trade shows.
4. Deliver customer presentations and proposals, and negotiate and close business deals.
5. Maintain awareness and keep abreast of constantly changing legislation and best practice, and maintain an awareness of the wider project and product management community, both within and external to the company, ensuring that in-house standards reflect industry best practice and Azeus’ CMMI accreditation requirements.
6. Provides updates on progress of sales leads and prospects in sales meetings.
7. Contribute to and be able to articulate the marketing plan for the product.
- A minimum of 5 years Sales Experience;
- Commercial awareness of market trends in the IT sector and in software product requirement for mobile and digital products;
- Experience in demonstrating products to potential clients at all levels of the organization;
- Ability to work effectively as a team player with multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- At least 2 years of experience in selling software/technology to corporate executives.
Sales Manager (Food & Beverage)
- Responsible to acquire and maintain existing clients and achieve set target
- Assist in managing direct report (Sales Executive, Sales Secretary, Catering team)
- Assist on setting direction of the Sales Department in respect of standards and operating policies
- Assist in training and development of Sales and Catering staffs
- Maintain excellent relationship with clients and staffs
- Responsible for payment follow-up of his/her own clients
- Has experience on catering services in Dubai
- Extensive knowledge in food & beverage industry
- Has a dynamic personality to help in achieveing goals of the Sales Department
- Degree on Management or other field
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure