Business Development Manager Dubai
reputed Technical Training Institute in Dubai Academic city is seeking to appoint a Business Development Executive. Candidates with Engineering or MBA background and with around 3-6 years experience in Business Development function preferably with any Technical Training or Services or technical solution role . UAE Driving Licence is must.
Please send resumes
General Operations Manager Dubai
Location: Dubai, WAType: Full Time Min. Experience: Mid Level
The day to day operations is the backbone of petterr.com. As the senior most manager of our team, you will develop relationships with customers and treat them as friends and part of our community, because we are all passionate about the same thing.
You give pet parents and sitters a great experience that inspires them to tell their friends about Petterr. You never settle for good enough and always go above and beyond for a customer. You take the initiative to improve yourself and Petterr. You see your team as a family, not just your coworkers. You can get a little weird and laugh at yourself. You bring your unique experiences and passions to your job everyday.
Petterr is looking for a self starter with a good business acumen to be the newest addition to our operations team. Our support style is fun, genuine, and frankly, a little weird.
As a General Business Manager, you will:
Create an exceptional, personal service experience for customers
Build on-going relationships with customers, providing superior customer support
Follow appropriate procedures for common and urgent customer problems
Focus on customer retention and improving overall customer satisfaction
Demonstrate outstanding attention to detail, ownership, and follow-through
Have a willingness to work weekends and be comfortable with a flexible schedule
MD Trade Dubai
Operations Manager Dubai
1. Sales Executive who has 2yrs and above experience in Steel Bars in UAE.
2. Operation Manager who has 5yrs and above experience in handling construction matters and steel bars product.
Salary and benefits will be discussed upon interview.
Operations Manager Dubai
Responsibilities of this position include leading implementations for small to large airlines. This person must have at least 10 years of experience in successfully leading and implementing large size projects both at customer sites as well as in a SaaS environment.
Assess/evaluate client needs for initial scope of project, assist in project planning, budget estimation and delivering to the project budgets
Lead a team of business / domain experts in the airline industry with an ability to creatively develop and deliver solutions to customer business problems
Manage and report customer and internal projects, team utilization and expenses internally and externally
Responsible for the high quality delivery of the solutions to customers and successful implementation of projects
Ensuring the project is implemented within contractual obligations and regulatory requirements
This role is responsible for scope management, change management, estimating impacts of scope change (timeline and cost) as well as managing project resources
Branch Operations Manager Dubai
- managing the Company’s department (branch) in the scope of production and logistics processes support
- conducting recruitment processes, including the employees selection,
- participation in employees development process and in building paths of employees’ careers
- selection and management of trainings, courses and events for employees
- human-resource and payroll administration of the subordinate department, including settlement of working time and updating personal data (20-100 employees),
- preparing full documentation on the completed orders (daily and final reports, KPI’s, operational instructions, control and research schedules),
- training new employees at the work place
- delegating tasks to appointed persons
- care of the standards and quality of the services and department operation
- responsibility for high quality and professionalism in Client services
IT Sales Manager Dubai
We are having an urgent opening for an IT Sales Manager with our MNC Client at DUBAI. Please find below the JD and Share your profile
Sales Engineer Dubai
An Information Technology ( IT ) Company based in Abu Dhabi is presently in need of staff for the position of SALES ENGINEER.
Preferably with UAE experience on the related position in sales industry.
Experience with Computer Fire and Safety Management.
Advance knowledge in Computer Networking.
Corporate Sales Manager required for luxury tour operator based in Dubai. Tourism sales experience essential.
Drive new business for Company by implementing strategic plan for key accounts
Accountable for Company revenue budgets
Monitor sales activity and key accounts performance
Business Development: Mapping the market and identifying new partners in the international market including International Tour Operators, Web Portals and Online Travel Agents
Prospect, categorize and rank new clients business potential