Project Coordinator Dubai
A kitchen and laundry equipment company in Dubai is currently in need of Project Coordinator. Candidate must:
1. With relevant experience in Facilities Management
2. Familiar in spare parts of both kitchen and laundry equipment
3. Has valid UAE Driver's License
Senior Manager Trade Dubai
Manage the entire MT chains , national and large regional – business & relationship
Ensure sales delivery from chains with optimum utilization of resources
Develop and implement JBP’s future ready plans in the fresh foods segment
Design promotions , activations and ensure execution and post analysis
Work on future ready projects on category management and develop a POC
Engage in TTP relationship building exercise with fixed calendar
- Establish connect between sales & marketing for all activities
- Planning / Hand holding the Team Energizer Contest / Activations and effectively managing the execution like communication, achievements and gratification
- Heading the design & development of channel operational efficiency projects and ensuring timely roll out and execution
- Sales capability, sales intelligence & solution mix development
-Evaluation - Region wise, Store wise Target Setting of Stores- Monthly Promo / Spends management (Region wise)
- Visibility Audit and payout - Special drives on Stores with Negative growth-
Special Drives, Activation,- Salesmen Capability
-Managing Merchandising Operations
- Merchandising Development, efficiency, data analytics
Business Development Manager Dubai
reputed Technical Training Institute in Dubai Academic city is seeking to appoint a Business Development Executive. Candidates with Engineering or MBA background and with around 3-6 years experience in Business Development function preferably with any Technical Training or Services or technical solution role . UAE Driving Licence is must.
Please send resumes
General Operations Manager Dubai
Location: Dubai, WAType: Full Time Min. Experience: Mid Level
The day to day operations is the backbone of petterr.com. As the senior most manager of our team, you will develop relationships with customers and treat them as friends and part of our community, because we are all passionate about the same thing.
You give pet parents and sitters a great experience that inspires them to tell their friends about Petterr. You never settle for good enough and always go above and beyond for a customer. You take the initiative to improve yourself and Petterr. You see your team as a family, not just your coworkers. You can get a little weird and laugh at yourself. You bring your unique experiences and passions to your job everyday.
Petterr is looking for a self starter with a good business acumen to be the newest addition to our operations team. Our support style is fun, genuine, and frankly, a little weird.
As a General Business Manager, you will:
Create an exceptional, personal service experience for customers
Build on-going relationships with customers, providing superior customer support
Follow appropriate procedures for common and urgent customer problems
Focus on customer retention and improving overall customer satisfaction
Demonstrate outstanding attention to detail, ownership, and follow-through
Have a willingness to work weekends and be comfortable with a flexible schedule
MD Trade Dubai
Operations Manager Dubai
1. Sales Executive who has 2yrs and above experience in Steel Bars in UAE.
2. Operation Manager who has 5yrs and above experience in handling construction matters and steel bars product.
Salary and benefits will be discussed upon interview.
Operations Manager Dubai
Responsibilities of this position include leading implementations for small to large airlines. This person must have at least 10 years of experience in successfully leading and implementing large size projects both at customer sites as well as in a SaaS environment.
Assess/evaluate client needs for initial scope of project, assist in project planning, budget estimation and delivering to the project budgets
Lead a team of business / domain experts in the airline industry with an ability to creatively develop and deliver solutions to customer business problems
Manage and report customer and internal projects, team utilization and expenses internally and externally
Responsible for the high quality delivery of the solutions to customers and successful implementation of projects
Ensuring the project is implemented within contractual obligations and regulatory requirements
This role is responsible for scope management, change management, estimating impacts of scope change (timeline and cost) as well as managing project resources
Branch Operations Manager Dubai
- managing the Company’s department (branch) in the scope of production and logistics processes support
- conducting recruitment processes, including the employees selection,
- participation in employees development process and in building paths of employees’ careers
- selection and management of trainings, courses and events for employees
- human-resource and payroll administration of the subordinate department, including settlement of working time and updating personal data (20-100 employees),
- preparing full documentation on the completed orders (daily and final reports, KPI’s, operational instructions, control and research schedules),
- training new employees at the work place
- delegating tasks to appointed persons
- care of the standards and quality of the services and department operation
- responsibility for high quality and professionalism in Client services
IT Sales Manager Dubai
We are having an urgent opening for an IT Sales Manager with our MNC Client at DUBAI. Please find below the JD and Share your profile