Home Maintenance Manager Dubai
We are a home maintenance and renovation company.we have a pool division, interior Villa renovation division. we renovate bathrooms,kitchens and gardens. We also have a classical home maintenance callout division.
We seek a operations manager with proven technical skills MEP who would be motivated to help run the company on the daily business and be responsible manager for projects,client issues and the technical team management.
We are located in Al Quoz.
Planning Manager Dubai
Degree in Civil Engineering and Diploma in Planning Management (Preferably NICMAR)
Minimum 4-6 years of UAE experience as a planner with ability to handle multiple projects at one time. Proficient in Primavera. Should have good communication skills and can push the projects progress till the complition.
Jouple FZ LLC
Business Development Manager Dubai
job description: Jouple is a Global provider of Software Services and Solutions to the Retail Industry.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Executive to coordinate and facilitate the expansion of our
clientele in the UAE. You will be the front of the company and will be responsible for Software Sales.
You will be working in a team to drive business growth reporting to the regional Sales Manager ..
• Prospect for new clients in the UAE .
• Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
• Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
• Identify potential clients and the decision makers within the client organization.
• Research and build relationships with new clients.
• Set up meetings between client decision makers and our technical team.
• Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
• Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
• Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
• Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
• Proven working experience in B2B Sales
• Proven sales track record.
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Proficiency in English.
• Excellent communication and people skills.
• Demonstrable experience in deal with high-level negotiations.
• Excellent time management and planning skills
• UAE Driving License and a Car is a must.
Regional Sales Manager Dubai
We are UK based on-line financial institution, we specialize in creation of financial products for our clients. Our products are Prepaid Debit card, TaxFree refund service, Online shopping platform.
The company provides card services for clients from Asia, Africa, and Middle East.
Now we are looking for Regional sales manager who can expand our activities throughout the region. Now we have 12 positions for Regional manager in 12 countries: UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuweit, India, Indonesia, China, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Turkey, Egypt, Thailand.
(please apply for country where you located and indicate that in your application)
The Regional sales manager is to duly represent our company in the Country. The main responsibilities is acquire partners (Banks, Travel agencies, Airports, Mobile operators).
Responsible for achieving assigned strategic objectives. To achieve regional sales operational objectives by acquiring new partners, to manage existing partners as well as finding new channels for sales of our products. The product is TaxFree refund service, prepaid Visa card. The main goal of the position is to create network of agent partners which will sell the product to customers, manage the network and be responsible for the sales of the product.
- Finds and signs agreements with new agent partners;
- Establishes trustable, productive, professional relationship with agent partners;
- Manages relationship with existing agent partners;
- Meets assigned targets for strategic objectives in sales;
- Represents company on the territory.
- Minimum three years of sales experience in a business – to business sales environment;
- Experience on relevant position (Business development or Sales) on Senior level position in insurance companies, banking system, travel sector;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Relationship building skills;
- Advanced English, both written and spoken;
- PC proficiency, knowledge of CRM;
- Highly self-motivated;
Areeka Event Rentals
Relationship Manager Dubai
We are an Event Rentals Company specializing in decor supplies. We work mainly in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, serving more than 1000 clients regionally. We are looking to add a new team member to our family as our business is growing. The sales job offers a good monthly salary and a very attractive commission scheme. The right candidate will have to perform the following tasks:
• Relationship building.
• Researching the market for products, clients and new opportunities.
• Presenting the product or service in a structured, professional way, may it be face to face, online, or through the phone.
• Listening to customer briefings and presenting products appropriately to make a sale.
• Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and / or via telephone calls, emails.
• Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business opportunities.
• Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries.
• Acting as a contact between the company and its existing and potential clients.
• Negotiating the terms of an agreement according to company policy in order to close sales deals.
• Gathering market and customer information and store them on the CRM.
• Representing company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
• Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
• Recording accurate sales and order information on the CRM.
• Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements and provide them with the right event supplies and solution.
• Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
• Feeding future buying trends back to employers.
• Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
• Meeting monthly targets.
• Attend and participate in training programs provided by the company.
• A UAE resident for at least 2 years
• Must have a Driver’s License
• Event Management, Hospitality, Marketing, Rentals, or Audio/Visual experience is a plus.
• Team Player
• Winning attitude
• Eagerness to learn new things.
• Fluency in English is a must.
A Cleaning company is looking for Manager with experience.
Must have at least 2 years relevant experience, school experience is preferred.
1. Ensure cleaning staff carry out their duties to the required standards through a monitoring program
2. Monitor and complete accurate registration of attendances and the rescheduling of cleaning staff to cover absences
3. Any other duties commensurate with the post.
Cleaning Supervisor with experience.
- Must have at least 2 years relevant experience, school experience is preferred.
- To maintain a flexible daily cleaning schedule of all internal and external areas.
Ensure that identified key areas receive priority in the schedule
Check on a daily basis that all areas are cleaned to a satisfactory standard and daily cleaning logs are completed for each work section.
Undertake any additional cleaning duties as directed, by the Manager.
BCM Consultant Saudi
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Identify and document the scope of BCM
· Build BCM Governance Structure
· Prepare BCM Charter
· Conduct ISO 22301 Gap Assessment
· Prepare and Update BCM Policy
· Risk Assessment & Business Impact Analysis
· Define Risk Assessment Methodology
· Conduct Risk Assessment
· Define Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
· Conduct Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
· BCM Strategies and BCM Plans
· Define Organization BCM Strategy
· Define BCM Plans& Procedure across organization
· IT Disaster Recovery
· Current Readiness of the ITDR Setup
· ITDR Strategies and Plans
· BCM Awareness
· BCM Testing and BCM certification
· BCM software implementation
· BCM standards ISO 22310 and NCMEA /AE/7001:2015
Education: Any Graduation
Preferred certification: CBCP, BCCP, CISM, etc.
Functional Area: BFSI (Banking & Financial Group)
Job Exp : 5+yrs
Location : KSA -Saudi Arabia & Dubai for BCM implementation work.
Compensation will best of industry standards with much emphasis on performance and project based incentive plan
Project Coordinator Dubai
A kitchen and laundry equipment company in Dubai is currently in need of Project Coordinator. Candidate must:
1. With relevant experience in Facilities Management
2. Familiar in spare parts of both kitchen and laundry equipment
3. Has valid UAE Driver's License