Operations Manager Dubai
Responsible for the overall day-to-day operations of the business and all stores in all locations, including, but not limited to, identifying any and all issues related to human resources, accounting, inventory, purchasing, and operations
• Responsible for following up with the appropriate entities regarding identified issues, until the issue is resolved
• Prepares reports by collecting data and submitting reports in a timely fashion
• Reviews all work completed by Store Managers and ensures completion in a timely fashion
• Assists the COO in identifying and implementing new market opportunities, including introducing new products
• Coordinates payroll distribution with Accounting and ensures confidentiality of all payroll-based transactions
• Coordinates receipt, management and processing of all shipping and customs documentation, including scanning of documents for controls purposes
• Accomplishes organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Coordinate with and direct staff to generate increased revenue across all shops, business lines, and geographical locations
Should have at least 3 years’ experience in Trading especially managing multiple shops
Knowledge of Excel is a must
Willingness to travel to Congo, Burundi, Rwanda, Kenya and Dubai
Manager/Fulfillment & Service Assurance Dubai
Job Purpose and Role
The role will act as the lead Project Manager in the OSS Transformation program to assist Etisalat with day to day Project Management related activities across.
1. Develop and maintain detailed project plans for projects in Fulfillment or Service Assurance Program reflecting major milestones, and dependencies as per the transformation roadmap.
2. Work closely with Working Group/Committee and major stakeholders for day to day project management activities.
3. Compile and publish all period operational reporting and management when required. 4. Receive, review, challenge, and sanitize project level reporting from System integrators PM.
5. Maintain strong follow up on project level escalations, issues, and risks.
6. Maintain strong liaison with and support CIT Development as well as end user community during analysis, planning, implementation, and rollout phases.
7. Manage roll-out of the new functionality/phases into production. B. Work with end users to define detailed functional and technical requirements for each technology domain as an input to the design and implementation phases of projects.
9. Perform regular quality review over Systems Integrators (SI) deliverables.
1. Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or related field.
2. Five or more years of project management experience in Service Assurance domain.
3. Typically from a Systems Integrator background.
4. Practical knowledge in Project Management methodologies and best-practices.
5. Well-versed in Telecoms OSS software/tools.
6. Good understanding of software development methodologies
Manager/Manager –International Sales /Export Sales-Africa &Middle East
Base Location: DUBAI
Prior Experience: Mandatory Minimum 3 yrs prior working Experience in Solar or Inverter / Battery industry in Africa & Middle East
ï‚§ Spearhead Company’s foray in International markets of Dubai and Africa.
ï‚§ Responsible for generating sales from a wide solar product range of Solar Modules, Solar Lanterns / Home Systems / Street Lights, Charge Controllers, Solar Pumps etc.
ï‚§ Marketing and Brand Awareness of Solar products in International market.
Salary:- upto 15 Lakh+ Accommodation.
Home Maintenance Manager Dubai
We are a home maintenance and renovation company.we have a pool division, interior Villa renovation division. we renovate bathrooms,kitchens and gardens. We also have a classical home maintenance callout division.
We seek a operations manager with proven technical skills MEP who would be motivated to help run the company on the daily business and be responsible manager for projects,client issues and the technical team management.
We are located in Al Quoz.
Planning Manager Dubai
Degree in Civil Engineering and Diploma in Planning Management (Preferably NICMAR)
Minimum 4-6 years of UAE experience as a planner with ability to handle multiple projects at one time. Proficient in Primavera. Should have good communication skills and can push the projects progress till the complition.
Jouple FZ LLC
Business Development Manager Dubai
job description: Jouple is a Global provider of Software Services and Solutions to the Retail Industry.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Executive to coordinate and facilitate the expansion of our
clientele in the UAE. You will be the front of the company and will be responsible for Software Sales.
You will be working in a team to drive business growth reporting to the regional Sales Manager ..
• Prospect for new clients in the UAE .
• Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
• Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
• Identify potential clients and the decision makers within the client organization.
• Research and build relationships with new clients.
• Set up meetings between client decision makers and our technical team.
• Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
• Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
• Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
• Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
• Proven working experience in B2B Sales
• Proven sales track record.
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Proficiency in English.
• Excellent communication and people skills.
• Demonstrable experience in deal with high-level negotiations.
• Excellent time management and planning skills
• UAE Driving License and a Car is a must.
Regional Sales Manager Dubai
We are UK based on-line financial institution, we specialize in creation of financial products for our clients. Our products are Prepaid Debit card, TaxFree refund service, Online shopping platform.
The company provides card services for clients from Asia, Africa, and Middle East.
Now we are looking for Regional sales manager who can expand our activities throughout the region. Now we have 12 positions for Regional manager in 12 countries: UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuweit, India, Indonesia, China, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Turkey, Egypt, Thailand.
(please apply for country where you located and indicate that in your application)
The Regional sales manager is to duly represent our company in the Country. The main responsibilities is acquire partners (Banks, Travel agencies, Airports, Mobile operators).
Responsible for achieving assigned strategic objectives. To achieve regional sales operational objectives by acquiring new partners, to manage existing partners as well as finding new channels for sales of our products. The product is TaxFree refund service, prepaid Visa card. The main goal of the position is to create network of agent partners which will sell the product to customers, manage the network and be responsible for the sales of the product.
- Finds and signs agreements with new agent partners;
- Establishes trustable, productive, professional relationship with agent partners;
- Manages relationship with existing agent partners;
- Meets assigned targets for strategic objectives in sales;
- Represents company on the territory.
- Minimum three years of sales experience in a business – to business sales environment;
- Experience on relevant position (Business development or Sales) on Senior level position in insurance companies, banking system, travel sector;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Relationship building skills;
- Advanced English, both written and spoken;
- PC proficiency, knowledge of CRM;
- Highly self-motivated;
Areeka Event Rentals
Relationship Manager Dubai
We are an Event Rentals Company specializing in decor supplies. We work mainly in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, serving more than 1000 clients regionally. We are looking to add a new team member to our family as our business is growing. The sales job offers a good monthly salary and a very attractive commission scheme. The right candidate will have to perform the following tasks:
• Relationship building.
• Researching the market for products, clients and new opportunities.
• Presenting the product or service in a structured, professional way, may it be face to face, online, or through the phone.
• Listening to customer briefings and presenting products appropriately to make a sale.
• Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and / or via telephone calls, emails.
• Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business opportunities.
• Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries.
• Acting as a contact between the company and its existing and potential clients.
• Negotiating the terms of an agreement according to company policy in order to close sales deals.
• Gathering market and customer information and store them on the CRM.
• Representing company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
• Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
• Recording accurate sales and order information on the CRM.
• Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements and provide them with the right event supplies and solution.
• Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
• Feeding future buying trends back to employers.
• Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
• Meeting monthly targets.
• Attend and participate in training programs provided by the company.
• A UAE resident for at least 2 years
• Must have a Driver’s License
• Event Management, Hospitality, Marketing, Rentals, or Audio/Visual experience is a plus.
• Team Player
• Winning attitude
• Eagerness to learn new things.
• Fluency in English is a must.