Commercial Manager Dubai
Managing and controlling the process of all activities related to the Government offices and Authorities.
Supervise and assure that responsibilities are executed in a timely manner and avoid obstacles.
Liaising with municipality, economic department and any other government departments.
Finding new business opportunities and presenting new business plan for senior management.
Responsible for networking and developing relationships with key decision makers and influencers.
Commissioning or undertaking relevant market research as required
Ability to speak, read and write both in English and Arabic; perform assigned duties in an efficient and accurate manner; analyze complex problems, evaluate alternatives and make creative and sound decisions and/or recommendations; develop effective and collaborative working relationships with colleagues, superiors and those contacted in the course of work, salary is negotiable
Senior Operations Manager UAE
To realize it highly ambitious expansion plans, Juice Palace is currently looking for a dynamic, business savvy and profit driven Senior Operations Manager UAE â€“ Juice Palace. Based in AlAin, United Arab Emirates, the Senior Operations Manager will mainly focus on consolidating and expanding the assets of Juice Palace.
- To be fully accountable for the growth of the Juice Palace business in UAE;
- To lead and develop the operations team to guarantee that all stores, staff and processes comply with the brand's identity;
- To deliver market and sales growth;
- To develop human capital resources to grow successful management teams;
- To promote compliance across markets, company and government policies, procedures and guidelines;
- Must be able to lead by example and inspire the values of the brand.
- Combining "Hands-On" operational experience and strong coaching skills;
- Strong track record of leading successful and profitable multi-site operations.
- Minimum 10 years of multi-unit management experience across large and/or multiple markets;
- Experience in Food and Beverage field.
- Experience in Franchising and ISO.
- Experience in supply chain management.
- Experience in Marketing and Sales Management.
- Experience in new technologies, IT & POS.
- Worked before at Al Shaya Co., Starbucks, Americana or McDonalds
- Solid training & influencing skills;
- Commercially astute and profit driven;
- Proven track record of delivering success through teamwork;
- Comfortable in managing a variety of cultures and nationalities;
- International work experience is a plus.
- Preferred to be from Arabic country.
Salary from 15000 AED per month
Assistant Manager Abu Dhabi
Job Location: Abu Dhabi
Preferred Industry: HR in JAFZA
Age Limited: Not more than 40 years
Education: Should have completed a full time Degree in HR
1) Should be familiar with UAE labor law and Immigration rules.
2) Should handle attendance and payroll.
3) Keep track of Leave management.
4) Familiar with applying and renewing various JAFZA visa and passes.
5) Responsible for visa processing, passport control and should be able to do PRO work in JAFZA.
6) Should have handled annual salary review
7) Take care of renewal of insurance policies like Medical, Workmen Compensation
8) Be familiar with HR policies and procedures in line with JAFZA rules.
9) Managing administrative activities involve purchase of office equipment, housekeeping, safety, security
10) Administer staff accommodation & Transport
Product Manager Dubai
The Product Manager keeps our systems updated and has amazing tools at his/her disposal. Whether its reviewing the price of mangos or replacing a boring banana photo with a delicious one, the product manager is crucial for the operations and shopping experience of our users. The tasks go even further into developing and deploying discount campaigns for users via our push notification systems. Other activities may include cross-selling techniques and product placement to maximize operational excellence.
Database management (barcodes, prices, images, tags, substitutes etc)
Coordinating with shops and developing/deploying discount campaigns
Develop substitution map for our product replacement procedure
Monitor customer feedback on missing or requested products and take action
Able to perform complex tasks that require high level of focus
Solid analytical skills and market research background
Adequate command of excel
Strong organizational skills
Strong oral, written, and verbal communication skills in English
Operations Foreman Shahjah
Supervises a work crew and performs daily work projects related to the maintenance, repairs, and daily operations of the company.
ESSENTIAL TASKS include the following; other duties may be assigned. Perform supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the company procedures. Coordinate and oversee various clients sites, repair and installations of machines to refilling of required supplies. Determine work procedures, prepare work schedules/logs, and expedite workflow. Establish work zones and determine road route to eliminate traffic and peding work. Prepare surveys and reports for existing clients and ecommendations ways to enchance business relations and company revenue. Evaluate new procedures, processes, and equipment and initiate requisition for equipments required for the operatons. Secure supplies, materials and equipment for daily work projects Maintain equipment and tools. Communicate with managers, supervisors, co-workers, and others, maintains confidentiality; and represents the company. Does other job as assigned by the GM.
Business Development Executives Required (Females) Dubai
Business Development Executives:
If you are looking to acquire a financial freedom and want to earn attractive package in the shortest period of time, then this is for you only.
We are one of the newly-establishing firm looking for energetic individuals (FEMALES) to market our corporate and Immigration services in the market and generate business. It is not just a job, itâ€™s a business opportunity for smart people, â€œLIKE YOU.â€
The applicant must have:
Ability to bring clients / business.
Ability to generate and close deals.
Sales and marketing (preferred); freshers & students can also apply.
Excellent communication and strong presentation skills
Willing to work part-time on commission basis only with own visa.
The Premier Consultants
District Manager/ Area Manager for convenience stores Saud Arabia
Must have experience to Manage around 15-20 Convenience stores. The convenience store must be for food, drinks, goods with expiry date.
Location: Saudi Arabia
Salary: 10,000 SAR + Housing Allowance + Travel Allowance
Operations Manager Dubai
The candidate will be responsible for managing operations of B2B online portal
* Providing guidance to the team for quotation, travel itineraries, package costing and also for process
* The candidate will be responsible to handle outbound tourism from Dubai
* Communicating with suppliers
* Making outbound itineraries
* Follow-up with Travel Agents and Suppliers for Outbound packages
* Required Nationalities : Algerian/Tunisian/Syrian/Jordanian
* Should have 1 to 3 years of work experience in Travel Industry
* Good knowledge of Computers / Good knowledge in MS office
* Good in Communication skill - Should be well versed with Arabic language
* Candidates with IATA certification will be given preference