Logistics & Supply
Logistics Officer Dubai
An online store website in UAE is looking for some logistics and operations candidate to fill in the available vacancy. Experience is a must. for those who're interested, send your CV
Purchasing Officer Dubai
We are looking for purchase officer 2-5 year purchasing experience or Maintenance experience in Food Industry, Industrial plants or facility management companies In GCC markets. salary is negotiable
Warehouse Manager Dubai
Setting up and managing the each day
Attending team, front of house and staff meetings as appropriate
Manage staff rotations, hours, holidays and wage sheets
Ensure high levels of cleanliness and hygiene are met at all times
Ensure that staff provide a warm and welcoming environment and that customer service is efficient and outstanding
Maintain excellent levels of communication with the team
Be responsible for cleaning rotation, deep clean and completion of daily records for health and safety
Be responsible for repair and maintenance of equipment and machinery
Cash handling, float management
Ordering and storage of food, beverages and cleaning products
Quarterly stock take
Maintain adequate stock levels of disposables
Parklaner Group Companies
A well known Rent A car In Dubai Is now looking for experienced , well manners , well dressed , well personality( Drivers ). on urgent basis only Serious and experienced drivers can apply .
Salary offer is 2,000 AED with Accommodation & 2,500 AED without Accommodation.
Diplomat General Trading
Cargo Officer Dubai
Clearing of shippment from Jebel Ali Port.
Knowledge of all the documents required to clear the shippment.
Knowledge on how to use Dubai Trade and Mirsal with MS office. salary is open
Procurement Specialist Dubai
A Global Auto Spare Parts Company is seeking A Procurement Officer / Purchaser / Buyer who has the following skills:-
Ready to Join Immediately.
• Min 2 years relevant experience in Planning, Procurement and Inventory Management of Auto and Other Brands (OEM & Aftermarket) spare parts.
• Excellent English and Arabic (Optional) or any Other language skills; oral and written.
. Any European country experience is also welcome.
. Any previous Sales Experience in Genuine or Aftermarket Spare Parts is also welcomed.
• Strong Computer and Internet research skills. Must be able to locate and identify suppliers easily globally around the world and not just within UAE OR GCC. Must handle as many suppliers as possible to get competitive prices.
• UAE Driving License is a must
(a) Good negotiating and people skills, organized and analytical
(b) Proficient in Ms. Office tools
(c) Research and outsourcing skills
(d) Job dedicated and flexible in timing
1. Initiates purchase orders and amendments for parts, services and/or special tools; arranges for submission and inspection of sample products as required; maintains close coordination with concern department to ensure timely execution of product and services sourcing activities.
2. Secures and analyzes quotations against RFQ’s, negotiates prices and terms with suppliers, and recommends suppliers with respect to cost, quality and delivery competitiveness for assigned responsibilities.
3. Coordinates the planning / Project division of recent schedules and inventory control parameters for the assigned products and services consistent with arranged with requisitioners. Review prices and product specifications from various suppliers to determine which would provide the best deal.
4. Visits suppliers’ facilities to qualify them as new sources and assists in the resolution of production, design, quality and/or delivery problems.
5. Purchasing material for inventory and non-stock items for projects/ sites and customer orders.
6. Handling the approvals for PO’s in lieu with the client requirement and as per approved quote forwarded from Sales Department.
7. Reviewing Purchase orders and faxing / emailing over to vendors. Monitoring to make sure fax/ email went through and confirm expected ship dates and updating to all concern dept’s.
8. Resolving errors or reissue purchase orders as required.
9. Investigating and determining what/how/ why material came in incorrectly or damaged (for non conformances).
10. Filing of Purchase Orders along with all related documents.
11. Reviewing reports for stock outs and expediting open orders accordingly.
12. Monitoring price increases and communicating changes as necessary Through Purchase Report.
13. Assisting with stock rotations as needed.
The incumbent should be preferable be a graduate (business administration or supply chain management courses) and specialized in the field of procurement. Minimum 2-5 years procurement experience in any Auto Spare Parts Industry (Genuine OR Aftermarket) in a lead role is must. Domain knowledge in UAE and having valid UAE driving license is preferred. The candidate should have the ability to lead a team in future, work as per the strict timeline, provide the required reports, develop and maintain suppliers as per the company expectation. The candidate should have excellent knowledge in computer applications such as Microsoft OFFICE. As a Purchasing Officer you will be responsible for sourcing equipment, goods and services and managing vendors. You will be able to perform strategic procurement activities across multiple categories of spend, search for better deals and find more profitable suppliers. The goal is to ensure productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse/purchasing processes are running smoothly and promptly.
Field Supervisor Dubai
Field Supervisor Cum Team Leader Required Dubai
Responsible for the preparation of reports according to the time schedules for all the customers to whom we are providing services and this includes collection of data/ photographs visited sites as per the requirement of customer
Lead the field teams – & liaise with Operations Manager regarding staffing matters
Quality Visits, conduct inspection of the sites and provide feedback to the Operations Manager
Plan and organize the field staff, specialists to make sure they are working up-to the required standard
Completing paperwork, documentation, collection & submission of staff expense summary i.e petrol, mobile card, etc..
Handling complaints (from both field staff and customers)
Any other responsibilities assigned by the Operations Manager from time to time
Arranging staff meetings on monthly bases.
Establish & achieve standards and where necessary undertake field duties himself. salary is open