HR Manager Dubai
- Advising and coaching managers on people management matters and complying with Employment Law, as well as devising and implementing HR plans
- Lead performance management activities, including employee development planning
- Managing the entire recruitment process, including advertising, selection and interviewing
- Conducting disciplinary/grievance meetings
- Dealing with a healthy volume of ER and HR issues
- Ensure consistency of application of our HR policies and procedures and initiate changes in line with changing legal requirements
- Roll out of Corporate HR related programs including relevant New Hire Training Academies
Arabic Speaking and Writing is essential
- Management or Business degree along with a minimum of 5 years of HR experience in large, multi-site organizations, ideally with some international operations.
- Solid understanding of general HR matters, including total rewards, talent management, workforce planning, and talent acquisition and employee relations.
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of best practices in terms of driving HR initiatives and work with corporate functions in a business partner mindset.
- Experience working with senior management to build leadership skills and teams to support the operations and growth of a global organization.
- Track record of forging successful partnerships and trusted advisor relationships, and the ability to work with key stakeholders to develop value-added, pragmatic people solutions that align to client groups mission and strategies.
- High degree of cultural sensitivity and understanding.
Send your Cv
HR Executive Dubai
* Reviewing resumes and applications
* Conducting recruitment interviews and providing the necessary inputs during the hiring process
* Working with recruitment agencies to source for candidates for specific job positions
* Maintaining HR records, such as those related to compensation, health and medical insurance
* Handling insurance-related issues
* Managing workplace safety issues
* Training new or existing employees
* Firing staff
* Communicating and explaining the organization’s HR policies to the employees
* Follow up of confirmation records statutory obligations – PF, ESIC, taxes, gratuity, LTA, bonus etc
* Preparation of salary statement
* Handling the full and final settlement of the employees
* Administration of all contract labor
* Conducting various welfare activities
* Community initiatives programs – organizing and participation
* Regular updating of communication channels
* Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents/certificates as per the requirement of employees in consultation with the management
* Ensuring statutory compliances for PF withdrawal, annual returns, factory license, shop and establishment license, labour law and record information on a timely basis
* Liaising with all government agencies to ensure adherence to compliance
* Preparing and processing timely distribution of salary, bonus, increment salary slip, leave encashment and full and final settlements
* Recording, maintaining and monitoring attendance to ensure employee punctuality
* Conducting employee orientation and facilitating newcomers joining formalities
* Maintaining and regularly updating master database (personal file, personal database, etc.) of each employee
* Resolving grievances or queries that any of the employees have
* Escalating to the right level depending on the nature of the grievance or issue
HR Professional Dubai
Work Location: UTTR UAE Office
Regions Covered: MENA, South Asia, UK & Western Europe
Superior: Managing Director for secretarial matters
Sr. HR Generalist for HR and PRO matters
1.Pre-employment activities and Post-employment activities and related documentation.
2.PRO responsibilities (dealing with DIFC, the embassies, authorities for the attestation, processing, verification, visas etc.)
3.Arranging and attending meetings, keeping minutes
Search Consultants ( Banking ) Dubai
You have international experiences and accomponied medium-sized companies in growth phases. You are excreted oft he active business life as general manager or equivalent positions, but you want to be active furthermore.
You are financially independent you were engaged in sales and have minimum 10 years experiences, you are flexible and resilient.
You are a team-oriented personality with basic adjustment, large dynamic and high service orientation.
Minimum age of 40 years