Business developer cum recruitment â€“ A Recruitment Company in Dubai is in urgent need of Business Developer cum recruiter, Male or Female
Preferably with experience in Recruitment both for local and overseas.
We are looking for qualified candidates who have a good experience in recruitment and generating business and penetrating new clients.
Understanding the requirement from the clients.
Sourcing profiles as per the clientsâ€™ requirements from Job portals, Head Hunting, Database and social networking sites such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc. Personal contacts and referrals and huge database.
Short listing the profile of the aspirants based on the clientâ€™s requirement.
Scheduling the interviews of the shortlisted aspirants.
Interacting with the client regarding the feedback of the aspirants.
Follow up with the aspirant to join the company within the specified joining date.
Account Manager Dubai
We are seeking a sales/ business development account manager who has successfully proven record in business development and sales of automation, Instrumentation products, SCADA, water leaking detection system into system integrators accounts. This seasoned account manager will have to develop and manage the automation and water leaking detection business within the GCC. The Account Manager will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with consultants, system integrators, contractors and end users, identifying opportunities and providing the company solutions to meet their business needs. Solutions will include hardware and software for plant intelligence, HMI, SCADA systems, and plant automation systems for managing, controlling and improving industrial facilities.
The account manager will be responsible for the growth of the automation division. In this role you will apply knowledge of mentioned products and solutions, pricing plans, competition, marketing objectives, sales objectives and sales skills to sell company solutions
SK Skills & Development
HR Manager Dubai
A position is open for a manager with 4 or more years HR experience, you will also have good English skills for this position, the salary will start at 78 K USD per year tax free
HR Executive with the following credentials
* Graduate of Psychology, Human Resource Management or any course related to HR
* With at least 4 years experience in general HR (UAE experience is a plus)
* Can work with minimum supervision and fast learner
* Willing to be assigned in Sharjah
* Can start ASAP
HR Administrator Male candidates, uae residents,Indian nationals preferred
HR experience of 5years experience with JAFZA exposure.
HR Assistant Dubai
Reporting to the HR Manager, you have as main tasks:
Ensuring administrative monitoring of employees by social legislation, employment regulations and policy of mutual human resources.
Manage time software: annual leave, sick leave, absences etc.
Prepare the variable elements of pay to the payroll provider and control payslips before sending to employees.
Develop and update the follow-up supports and human resources management
Monitor and update individual records of employees and achieve statutory statements
Prepare contracts and their changes
Writing of the job offer and publication of the announcements on job’s websites
Receiving, sorting and tracking applications
Arrange interviews for recruitment
Preparing for the arrival of the new employee
You have a Senior technician's diploma or a bachelor’s degree
You have a first experience at least 2 years in the field of HR assistant, ideally gained in a SME.
You are provided with a good knowledge of labor law
You have the ability to listen, organization and communication
You have strong interpersonal skills
You are independent and rigorous
You are discreet and possess the sense of confidentiality
You are at ease with IT tools (especially Excel and Word)
If you think you fit this position, please send us an e-mail
HR Manager Dubai
Provide strategic HR business partner support
Drive informed decision making
Identify and take action on coaching opportunities including the facilitation of individual, team and leadership interventions
Partner with senior leadership and recruiting to develop work force plans and staffing models that support business objectives and advance the business and functions (talent acquisition, onboarding, development, talent movement)
Collaborate with HR Business Partners and shared service partners to successfully drive company-wide programs and initiatives including performance management, salary administration, recruiting, workforce planning and change management
Supports the implementation of structures and strategies to improve individual and organizational performance
Implements effective strategies to enable the organization to thrive and provides group and one-on-one coaching with managers and employees to support leadership development, business decision-making, human resources management, and problem solving and performance management
HR Manager Dubai
- Advising and coaching managers on people management matters and complying with Employment Law, as well as devising and implementing HR plans
- Lead performance management activities, including employee development planning
- Managing the entire recruitment process, including advertising, selection and interviewing
- Conducting disciplinary/grievance meetings
- Dealing with a healthy volume of ER and HR issues
- Ensure consistency of application of our HR policies and procedures and initiate changes in line with changing legal requirements
- Roll out of Corporate HR related programs including relevant New Hire Training Academies
Arabic Speaking and Writing is essential
- Management or Business degree along with a minimum of 5 years of HR experience in large, multi-site organizations, ideally with some international operations.
- Solid understanding of general HR matters, including total rewards, talent management, workforce planning, and talent acquisition and employee relations.
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of best practices in terms of driving HR initiatives and work with corporate functions in a business partner mindset.
- Experience working with senior management to build leadership skills and teams to support the operations and growth of a global organization.
- Track record of forging successful partnerships and trusted advisor relationships, and the ability to work with key stakeholders to develop value-added, pragmatic people solutions that align to client groups mission and strategies.
- High degree of cultural sensitivity and understanding.
Send your Cv