Front Desk Administrator/ reception Dubai
Administer and perform administrative and clerical functions for Company
Pick up mail and coordinate outgoing mailings
General maintenance and cleanliness of office, maintain office supplies and equipment
Coordinate staff coverage of office open hours, time & leave records.
Answer telephone, transfer calls, and greet visitors to the office
Perform correspondence with all office utility suppliers
Copy, mail and file acknowledgement letters
Record maintenance of all office assets.
Hospitality service to visiting clients. salary is negotiable
Head Barista Dubai
An American Owned & Managed Restaurant is looking for an expert Head Barista.
What you will be doing:
1. Prepare and serve great espresso and coffee drinks
2. Greet, educate and thank guests
3. Be the Coffee Expert of our store
4. Perform routine cleaning and ongoing maintenance on the espresso machines
5. Train our novice or newly hired baristas
What we need from you:
1.Have at least 7 years of espresso making experience
2. Be physically able to work 8 hours a day or more on your feet
3. Have the ability to perform basic mathematics on the spot
4. Show sharp attention to detail
5. Excellent guest service skills
6. Be fluent in English
7. Nationalities: North & South America, Europe, South Africa, Russia
What you get from us:
1. Excellent starting wage
2. Growth opportunity
3. Work in an American owned and managed company where your contribution is truly valued.
Air Charter Dubai
Admin Support Dubai
To provide effective support on a daily basis to the Director to whom you report. To provide administration support to the Director and indirect support to all teams managed by the Director to whom you report. Manage the diary of the Director. Liaison between broker, client and airline, keeping the Director informed.
Reporting to: Executive Jets Director
What we look for:
Must possess strong communication, organizational and multitasking skills
Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Positive Telephone manner
Ability to withstand pressure
Motivated and likes to be challenged
Previous experience in a similar role (sales/commercial assistant to Director)
Aviation / Airline Operations background desirable
Valid UAE driving license
Package: AED 8,000 per month plus BUPA Medical
Deputy General Manager,
Tasks for this job would entail:
-Full P&L responsibility under MD supervision
-Manage a team of 17 people
-Grow the Julius Meinl presence and business throughout the UAE
-Develop sales strategy and annual business together with MD
-Set realistic sales and profits for the company
-Ensure business targets are met and take appropriate action if not
-Define bonus systems in coordination with group HR
-Run regular team performance reviews
Goal- To achieve agreed quantitative and qualitative targets set by the company management in Vienna
Candidates should be:
-Excellent business acumen, drive for results
-Strategic thinking and vision
-Problem-solving and analytical skills
-Hands on, fact based personality
-Strong leadership and management skills
-Great team player with strong communication skills
Restaurant Staff Dubai
Looking for energetic, friendly and hardworking staff for new restaurants opening in September.
Daily tasks would include:
Greeting guests and making them feel comfortable.
Learning all menu items and be able to describe them appropriately to guests.
Take beverage and food orders.
Deliver beverages and food in a timely manner.
Check-in with guests to ensure that everything is going well.
Clear dirty dishes from table.
Refill beverages throughout the meal.
Arabic Chef Dubai
Job description: For an International Hotel in Al Barsha is urgently looking for an Arabic Chef
With experience in a Hotel Industry is an advantage.
Candidate should have the ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
Candidate has knowledge about the Food Safety and Hygiene Standards
Hilton Dubai Creek
Housekeeping Positions Dubai
Responsible for overall cleanlineness of assigned rooms. Reports maintanence deficiencies in order to maintain rooms in compliance with the standard.
- At least 1 year related experience
- Must have UAE Experience
Hilton Dubai Creek
Guest Service Agents Dubai
- Greets and registers guests, providing prompt and courteous service. Checks guests out of the hotel. Resolves guest challenges throughout their stay in our hotel. Upgrades guests as required. Promotes hotel services, amenities and upsells products to the guests. Taking account of the established service standard and Management guidelines.
- At least 1 to 2 year related experience
- Must have UAE Experience
- Interested applicants may submit resume