Graphic Designer is responsible for creating designs for various needs, including brochures, pamphlets, collateral, etc. This includes coordinating the rebranding of newly acquired companies. He/she will have a great eye for detail and have the ability to navigate the waters of a fast-paced, deadline driven environment. Our new design warrior has an entrepreneurial spirit and can work well with a team and/or run an entire project from conception to implementation.
After successful completion of 6 months and based on performance factors, a permanent position might be considered.
Outcome / Responsibilities
¥ Craft graphic elements, assets, and visual treatments that adapt and flow with responsive design systems.
¥ Produce brand standards and style guides for creating interactive, user-centric products.
¥ Be the keeper of the brand look and feel and ensure all creative broadcast across all channels lives up to the highest quality of the company’s visual standards.
¥ Create product designs and design collections for our licensed properties and popular content categories.
¥ Create banners and ads to be featured on-site, on social channels, and affiliate networks.
¥ Assist in brainstorming sessions to conceptualize designs/products that differentiate ourselves from the competition.
¥ Other special projects as assigned.
¥ Ability to work in a corporate environment on confidential projects.
¥ Ability to manage time, workload and be able to meet deadlines
¥ Designing all the company’s graphics including all marketing and sales materials as needed for example presentations, brochures, online and branded materials.
¥ Making sure all the artwork produced adhere to the brand guidelines throughout the designing materials.
¥ Collaborating with management to identify and create unique design for various purposes.
Education and Experience
Graduate of an accredited graphic design school or Graphic Design Certificate/Diploma with 3 YEARS experience in similar position.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
¥ Solid design skills in typography, color, layout, composition and imagery.
¥ Pro with the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
¥ Heavy PowerPoint design/presentation building experience.
¥ Skills in print design e.g. brochures, folders, pamphlets etc.
Graphic Designer Dubai
We are looking for a talented Graphic Designer/Illustrator to join our team with at least 2 years of experience in an agency. The candidate should possess an excellent portfolio showcasing creative designs. Must have knowledge in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
Web Designer Dubai
We are looking for a creative Web Designer to support the marketing team in implementing marketing projects, create designs suiting the business necessities and have skills in web building, analytics and designs across a range of marketing channels. Must have knowledge in Wordpress Html and Adobe Creative Suites
Build Bright Tech
Motion Graphic / Post-Production Artist Dubai
Your job as a motion designer is to bring a graphic element to life. It’s also your job to know the best way to do this. You may be working with very little information from a client and the idea may not be clear. This is where creativity comes into play, being able to take a simple idea and turn it into a complex and appealing motion design piece.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare design plan, concept and layout for motion graphic project.
- Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverable (corporate videos, e-Learning, websites, marketing demos, etc.)
- Create and deliver motion graphics in various media including web, mobile, etc.
- Work with art and creative teams to understand project scope and objectives.
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc. for graphic design.
- Work with editors, producers and other designers to resolve technical and/or design issues.
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Participate in brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organization of graphic files.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest graphic design techniques.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards.
- Knowledgeable in using Tools, Plug-ins and techniques in creating visual effects and other media form.
- Organized to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Expertise in using Post-Production software like Adobe After Effects, Premier, Digital Fusion and etc…
- Experience in working in Film Production or TV production is advantage.
- Excellent skills in Rotoscoping and Video Editing.
- Can work under-time pressure and overnights.
- Knowledge in 3D is an advantage.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience.
- Graduate of Multimedia Arts, Digital Animation or equivalent.
Build Bright Tech
Graphic Designer Dubai
Prepares visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts.
As a graphic designer you'll need to listen to clients and understand their needs before making design decisions.
A graphic designer works on a variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, books, magazines, posters, computer games, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
• Plans concept by studying information and materials.
• Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
• Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
• Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
• Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
• Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Communication design.
• Visual art.
• Graphic Design Skills.
• Layout Skills.
• Creative Services.
• Customer Focus.
• Attention to Detail.
• Desktop Publishing Tools.
• Acute Vision.
• Handles Rejection.
Web Developer Dubai
E-commerce / Web Developer - Commission-Based Salary
Please apply if you are willing to work with salary + commission base.
Graphic Designers Dubai
Male/Female Graphic Designer Required Dubai
An Advertising & Web Development company based in Dubai Silicon Oasis is looking for Male/Female Graphic Designer. Candidate with good experience in print & web designing can apply. They should be well versed with Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator and latest Web Designing technologies. Candidates with Advertising Agency experience is preferred. Good communications skills in English, knowledge/experience in 3D & Video Editing Software will be added advantage. Candidates in Husband/Father sponsorship will also be considered. Email CV
Web Developer Dubai
Web Developer PHP & IT Infrastructure Engineer
• Develops and maintains plan for organization’s Internet presence, based on management priorities, policy directions, and goals.
• Creates enhancements and modifications to web sites; organizes and maintains the sites.
• Assesses new standards, technologies and trends, and formulates strategies and plans for future enhancement of web sites.
• Programs and uploads pages to the web sites.
• Ensures that web sites are accessible from a variety of different environments.
• Produces a consistent visual image on the web sites including maintenance of templates and image archives.
• Ensures that images are delivered to the viewer at sufficiently high speed and quality.
• Creates image links, and ensures that links are up to date; updates information on pages and databases so that content is current.
• Troubleshoots and repairs bugs and problems.
• Responds to web designer mail; provides and analyzes traffic statistics and reports.
• Develops, researches, writes/edits and creates layout for new sections/features.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned