Sales Engineer who has excellent knowledge about Wires and Cables sales and having basic contacts of clients in UAE. He should have UAE Driving License and able to join with a month time or as early as possible. Please forward your CV
NEW SYSTEM ENGINEERING LLC
Civil Engineers Dubai
we looking for a Civil engineers create, improve and protect the environment in which we live. They plan, design and oversee construction and maintenance of building structures should have at list 3 years working experience in construction company as a civil engineer.
Project Managers Dubai
A leading Consultant Company is urgently hiring for the following personnel’s.
1. Project Manager, Civil, Electrical, Mechanical and MEP Engineer with minimum experience in similar post, construction projects and knowledge in design.
2. Site Supervisor with experience on the same field.
3. PRO (Public Relation Officer) with government and authorities experience.
Electrical & Mechanical Engineers Dubai
We are currently looking for Electrical & Mechanical Engineers in Dubai.
â€‹- BS degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Graduated for at least 5 years.
- Good experience in "Amusement field" is a Must.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Training/certificates relevant to safety knowledge of electronic/mechanical devices.
- Good English speaker.
Chemical Engineer Dubai
Chemical Engineer Dubai
To support the activities of the Technical Services & Marketing Support Section at COMPANY in providing fuel, lubricants and other petroleum products to customers with the objective of optimizing sales and revenue in line with COMPANY’s strategic priorities and goals. Including development of new product formulations and control on fuel quality.
>Development of new lubricants product formulations.
>Ability in setting and analysing of Laboratory Sample Test Certificate for both fuels and lubricants.
>Lubes and Fuel QC Control with analytical reporting skills.
>Presentation and IT skills.
>Logistics with marketing skills.
> Manages and controls the production of lubricants in the blending plant (In JAFZA) ensuring products are produced at the rate needed to meet customer demand as per COMPANY specifications.
> Implements detailed procedures that involve testing products at various stages of the manufacturing process to ensure achievement of quality and standards are met.
> Collaborates with Line Manager in obtaining International approvals and accreditations for COMPANY’s branded lubricants.
> Evaluates production equipment and the materials used in production in order to minimise costs (Capex, Revex ) and maximise production; provides recommends for improvements for management approval.
> Dispatches finished lubricants to storage and to customers.
> Identifying sources, delivery lead times & procurement support for local & international suppliers.
> Develop, review, approve and maintain product technical specifications.
> Provide quality engineering support with regards to fuels and lubes to ensure implementation and compliance standards are met.
Service and Applications Engineer for Chemicals. Includes handling clients, training people on the correct application of cleaning chemicals, proposing the right chemicals. Should be fluent in English
Project Engineer Dubai
Candidates should ideally be from a programme management background and not project management. This is not necessarily a construction delivery orientated individual and requires the ability to think of programme wide strategies. There is a big focus on process and procedure as well as ability to challenge rather than do.
• Must have a engineering degree from the relevant field (Bachelor Degree of Engineering) Must possess 6 years of total experience and experience in ME 3 years preferred
• Strong experience in PCM of major projects.
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• Independent worker who is able to work well with minimal supervision.
• Ability to manage resource within the local PC team
• Possess good project background and proven English language technical writing ability and skills.
Roles And Responsibilities
The project controls manager’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Setting-up Primavera Project Management System P6R8 for program management across the planning team with all stakeholders.
• Preparing the master programme for the project. Incorporate / Integrate the Contractors program of works into the Master Schedule of works following the review and consent of the same by the Supervision Consultant
• Prepare and Provide Program Management Plan (PMP) in consultation with Client, as a guide to the programme team in performance of their duties; to identify responsibilities and coordinate various actions and procedures into one comprehensive document
• Developing the document control system and communication flow for the project including details on communication procedure and document control system.
• Preparing the daily escalation report for project managers.
• Assisting in the consultant selection process for commercial and technical evaluation.
• Assist client in the procurement process on a day-to-day basis
• Review existing procurement process
• Recommend process improvements
• Assist team with implementation of process improvements
• Perform Bi-Annual reviews of Consultants and Contractors performace
• Assist team to develop procurement strategy in line with the master programme
• Assisting in establishing / delivering formal reporting arrangements on project progress for the client and project.
• Developing weekly and monthly progress report protocols / templates for progress reporting for Consultants and Contractors and monitoring progress against it.
• Reviewing contract documents, suggesting changes for planning and programming aspects and the addition of new clauses if necessary.
• Monitor the performance of the Design and Other Consultants in respect of the deliverables associated with the agreed design programme and provide immediate advice to Client in the event their progress may affect the program overall completion date or milestone objectives together with remedial action.
• Arranging / Chair planning workshops/meetings to discuss and assist contractors / consultants to close their planning / project control issues.
• Reviewing construction programmes received from contractors and analysing them in line with the contractual requirements.
• Preparing risk assessment and mitigation plans.
• Establishing the permit approval system.
• Ensuring procurement, material and submittal logs are created and maintained.
• Identifying long lead items.
Electrical Engineer Dubai
• Should be thorough in Electrical Design and Site Execution for LV Systems
• MV & Estimation experience will be an added advantage.
Excellent Salary Package with Company Sponsor Visa
Job Type: Full-time