Right Search UAE
Civil Engineer Dubai
Minimum Experience :
At least 10 years experiences in major oil/gas projects in similar position or lead/principal Civil Engineer with
Engineering Contractor / Consultant organization.
â€¢ Good knowledge/experience on local and international legislation related to Fire prevention and protection, including
NFPA, BS, Shell, API, JIS Standards.
Has adequate knowledge of all international codes, standards and other construction practices to be utilised during
FEED and EPC Phases of project execution.
Additional experience with Middle East projects will be distinctly preferable.
Experience of EPC company organization(not only Engineering company)
Experience of Project Management Consultancy organization
Knowledge of calculator for civil / structural
Knowledge of ADNOC CoP"
Blue building foundation
Mechanical Engineer AutoCAD Draftsman Dubai
- Very good knowledge in AutoCAD to create design layouts that may be stand-alone tasks or a part of a larger design task
- Plan and establish work schedule assignments in production sequences to meet project target.
- Assembly and disassembly of equipment and systems
- Understand and resolve errors and faults
- Manufacturing, assembly, inspection and modification as well as the maintenance and service of machines and plants
- Quality assurance, in process inspection
- Manufacture of mechanical, hydraulic components
- Planning and controlling work and movements; monitor and evaluate the results
- Maintenance of tools and equipment, and machines and systems
- Check and Adjustment; Commissioning of machines or systems
- Ensuring the safest working environment possible for staff
- Planning, assigning, and directing production work
- Making sure that products are to the highest grade and production standards
Vacancy Ref Civil Estimation / Tender Engineers Dubai
Job Category: Engineering (Civil)
We are a leading Oil & Gas based Civil Construction Company in UAE currently looking for Civil Estimation Engineers for our project operations in Abu Dhabi.
Qualification: B.Sc. in Civil Engineering
Previous experience in a recent and similar role of at least 4 years in a civil construction / contracting company environment in the UAE
* Prepares the Tender project brief upon receiving the Tender Documents.
* Prepares the packages of inquiries and send the inquiries to different suppliers/subcontractors.
* Prepares the comparison between the different suppliers/subcontractors based on the tender document and discuss with Senior Estimation Engineer.
* Follow up quotations.
* Filling and verification of BoQ
* Take-off quantities..
blue building foundation
Mechanical Engineer Dubai
- min. 5-10 years working expirience
- Mechanic diploma in machinery or construction or suitable equivalent level of work experience is a must.
- good knowledge in Auto CAD
- Extensive knowledge in mechanical engineering and in production technology
- Precise and clean working methods
- All rounder expertise is essential
- Fluent in spoken and written English and possibly German
- IT literate and well versed in Microsoft office applications.
- Highly motivated, with a track record of delivering results.
- Able to work in a dynamic environment - under pressure and to tight deadlines, independently as well as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Some understanding of the energy industry.
- Experience of living and/or working in the Middle East.
Electrical Engineer Dubai
Required Electrical Engineer, with experience of automation control, Panel making and wiring etc.
Experience in the same field and UAE driving license will be preferable, salary is negotiable
Maintenance Engineer Dubai
The work typically involves:
planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance
responding to breakdowns
supervising engineering and technical staff
obtaining specialist components, fixtures or fittings
maintaining statistical and financial records
ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
creating maintenance procedures
managing stocks of supplies and equipment
Shift and 'on-call' work may be required, particularly where manufacturing equipment is in continual 24-hour operation. Career progression is often accelerated with a move into managerial positions or related areas of employment such as plant/production engineering.
Related to glass industry is preferable.
Should possess good communication skills.
Accommodation and transport will be provided.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED7,000.00 /month
Site Engineer Dubai
Require a site engineer (3 to 5 yrs experience) to supervise contractors executing the interior works of a chain of Restaurants in Dubai, salary negotiable
ID Estimator Dubai
ID ESTIMATOR – SEMI GOVERNMENT
DUBAI/ AED 12,000 GROSS + ANNUAL BENEFITS
Semi Government company is looking for an Estimator. Engineering graduates with minimum 2 years of experience from Exhibition and Fit Out industry. You should have good experience in Reviewing visuals and CAD Drawings, specifications for an exhibition stand/event, quantity take offs on exhibition stand designs and events, estimate material, equipment and resource cost. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are prerequisites.