Mechanical Engineer Dubai
Our company (MechTech Engineering Company) is a manufacturer well reputed company in Pakistan and currently seeking a Mechanical Engineer to join its team for marketing purpose there This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with a successful and supportive organisation. Basiclly required experince related to cement plants and Your duties and responsibilities will include: -Providing input on design strategy and conceptual design relative to mechanical instruction. -Undertaking design calculations - marketing and support service as a overseas Mechanical Manager.
MEP Engineer Dubai
Job description: 2-3 years experience
knowledge of MEP
experience in building construction
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED10,000.00 /month
planning engineer 2-3years: 2 years
Site Engineer Civil Dubai
Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, the Site Engineer shall be responsible for managing skilled and unskilled staff working at designated project sites, exercising stringent quality assurance and ensuring timely accomplishment of all milestones and deliverables.
(1) Directly oversee execution of all civil works at site, providing engineering and technical support, as necessary;
(2) Interpret construction drawings and study contract documents and applicable standards or specifications, prior to the execution of any jobs;
(3) Review alternate construction methodologies and the best option in consultation with the Senior Project Manager, prior to commencing execution at site;
(4) Plan and assign resources such as manpower, materials, consumables, equipment, tools, etc., required for the project in consultation with the Senior Project Manager;
(5) Plan and coordinate work execution with electrical and mechanical groups;
(6) Monitor, review and inspect actual physical work on site;
(7) Ensure that works are executed in accordance with approved construction drawings, contract documents, project specifications and applicable standards;
(8) Coordinate with Client and/or Consultants for site instructions and inspection of works;
(9) Assign daily targets and ensure these are met by all civil groups at site;
(10) Submit daily site reports, inspection requests, estimates and all applicable monitoring reports, on a regular basis and/or required frequency;
(11) Ensures that all site works are executed in compliance with applicable quality standards;
(12) Assure safety of all project personnel by ensuring that the project execution is done in compliance with applicable health, safety, sanitary and environmental standards, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES:
Applicants must be civil or mechanical engineers from a reputed University/ Institution.
(1) 5 to 7 years’ experience of construction projects with some exposure to project management;
(2) The ideal applicant shall be less than 32 years old;
(3) Prior experience in the UAE, as well as a valid driving license, shall be an advantage;
(4) Demonstrated experience of executing projects, covering aspects such as planning and resource management covering materials, manpower etc.
Skills and Attributes:
(1) Experience of executing on-site projects, covering the full construction cycle;
(2) Ability to meet deadlines and accurately attend to details in high pressure situations;
(3) Excellent planning, time management, decision-making and organization skills;
(4) Self-motivated team player, with the desire and ability to learn rapidly;
(5) Ability to work independently and follow through on instructions and decisions, with minimal supervision;
(6) Well-versed with popular software used for site planning and execution;
(7) Proficient in AUTOCAD;
(8) Proficient in MS-Office applications (viz. Excel; Word and PowerPoint);
(9) Strong analytical and negotiating skills;
(10) Excellent communication skills in English and Hindi are essential. Knowledge of Arabic shall be an advantage.
Sales Engineer Dubai
sales engineer who has working knowledge about engineering design drawing with the following condition
1-3 years of experience in UAE , in a sales role only
Strong local network of consultant, construction and real estate companies
Experience in MEP shop drawing service and design
Must have strong written, oral, and visual communication skills in English
UAE drivers license is must for this vacancy
Please only qualified applicant will apply
Candidates on visit visa or with NOC will be preferred
Hands on Manager/Engineer for Factory Recommissioning, Staff Recruitment and Production Supervision
Experienced manager sought with mechanical, hydraulic or electrical engineer qualification and a background in manufacturing (preferably pre-cast or fabricated building systems). Mechanical drawing competence and experience working in JAFZA are desirable.
Inital duty will be to assist in recommissioning mothballed manufacturing facility in the JAFZA zone under new ownership.
We want a person who is a self-reliant, uses his or her initiative, solves problems and issues, is cost conscious and who can interact effectively with the recommissioning engineers.
Once the factory is up and running, duties will include hiring, training and overseeing labour to recommission the factory and prepare for a return to full scale production.
Competitive salary, milestone bonuses and share in the company's profits depending on merit and achievement. Candidate must be located in Dubai with experience working in the UAE, and preferably JAFZA.
Civil Engineers Dubai
We are hiring a civil engineer(buildings) for Building Contracting Company, office located in Al Qouze, Dubai with minimum of 2 years experience in Building Construction field; fluency in English
Senior Civil Engineer Dubai
Senior Civil Engineer to work for a construction Company in Dubai. Minimum 5-1O yrs working experience in dubai for an upcoming project. Available on Full time or Part time basis. Willing to join immediately.
Urgently looking for:
Site Civil Engineers (2-5 years)
Site Foreman ( 0-2 years, Freshers can apply)
for a construction and maintenance company.
Candidate must hold a valid UAE Driving License. Candidate should have experience in road and utility sector. Salary is negotiable depending on knowledge, experience and skills.
Please send your resumes. Please mention the position in subject line while sending resumes.
Job Type: Full-time
Site Engineer / Foreman: 1 yearRequired license or certification: