Project Engineer Oman
We are a Group of Companies and one of our subsidiaries in OMAN ( MEP Contracting Company ) requires an experienced Project Engineer to be in-charged of one of our projects in Oman and join our Oman Team.
Must be willing to work and relocate to Oman
Preferably a Philippines National.
Degree Holder in Electrical with a minimum of 7 years post graduate experience in the execution of MEP Projects in GCC
Should be familiar with MEP systems such as Electrical, ELV, HVAC, Plumbing, Drainage, GAS, Fire Protection and Fire Alarm systems.
Efficient planning and optimum utilization of Material and Manpower.
Governance and oversight of all project activities and assigned work responsibilities to site engineers and foremen
Depth study of drawings, specifications and provide technical clearance to subordinates such as site engineers / site foremen
Responsibilities of managing the all Engineers/Sub-contractors and shall cover complete MEP systems.
Estimation Engineer Dubai
Immediately required estimation engineer with uae 2-3 years experience in lv switch gear and control panels.
Candidates with experience in lv switch gear only to send cv
Civil Engineer Dubai
Civil engineers create, improve and protect the environment in which we live. They plan, design and oversee construction and maintenance of building structures and facilities, such as roads, railways, airports, bridges, harbours, dams, irrigation projects, power plants, water and sewerage systems. They also design and build tall buildings and large structures that they can last for hundreds of years and withstand all weather conditions.
Civil engineers can either be consulting engineers who advise on projects and design them, or contracting engineers who turn their plans into reality and maintain the structures once they are built. Typical civil engineering work activities include:
undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations, salary is negotiable
MEP Senior Engineer for OMAN
We are a Group of Companies and one of our subsidiaries in OMAN ( MEP Contracting Company ) requires the services of an experienced Senior Engineer to work as Project Engineer or Incharged, to join our Oman Team.
• Degree Holder in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 10 years post graduate experience in the execution of MEP Projects.
• Depth study of drawings, specifications and provide technical clearance to subordinates such as site engineers / site foremen.
• Follow up with consultant for material / subcontractors submittal and approval on time in coordination with main contractors/consultants/clients.
• Timely submission of clarification if found any variance with drawings and actual site condition.
• Produce sufficient data for Variation Orders and timely communicate to client in coordination with General Manager / Contract / Estimation section.
• Responsibilities of managing the all Engineers/Sub-contractors and shall cover complete MEP systems.
• Governance and oversight of all project activities and assigned work responsibilities to site engineers and foremen.
• Should be familiar with MEP systems such as Electrical, ELV, HVAC, Plumbing, Drainage, GAS, Fire Protection and Fire Alarm systems.
• Responsible for overall plan, design/engineering /coordination and implementation / execution of respective services including control and monitoring of progress.
• To comprehensively study the relevant international standards / local regulations / standards and practices and adopt the same applicable.
• To carry out the design and drawings ensuring its optimization and full compliance with the contract including local regulations / practices /laws.
• To prepare comprehensive builder’s works drawings with coordination among all P. Es and any other parties if required, for the best implementation and installation of services.
• Identify training needs of the project team members reporting him and arrange for suitable training for them, in consultation with C.M for furtherance of their professional skills and competence.
• To prepare 'As-Built Drawings' and O & M Manuals.
• To initiate / prepare Engineering /Material submittals, Vendor approvals, RFI’s /ITP’s/ Method Statement etc.,
• Prepare schedule of work / Bill of Material and float the enquiries for subcontract works/ Materials /Systems as per the contract specifications and drawings.
• Evaluate offers and prepare a comparative statement with respect to technical.
• Carryout necessary follow-ups with vendors / suppliers / sub-contractors for timely execution / delivery of the ordered items.
•Inspect (in conjunction with QC Engineer) the material delivered to the site stores and there upon prepare /submit the inspection request to the Consultants.
• To plan and timely arrange any special unloading / storage requirements, in co ordination with Client Project Manager & Subsidiary Head.
• Carryout follow-ups with respect to replacement / delivery of any defective / rejected / materials or short delivered items.
• Ensuring that the quality of material and installation of works are in accordance with the acceptance criteria, specifications, approved materials and methods of installation approved for the project.
• Efficient planning and optimum utilization of Material and Manpower.
• Ensuring that all information / drawings are issued / conveyed to the workforce in a proper manner and details produced are in compliance to the requirement.
• Follow up with subcontractor for delivery of material on time.
• Attend all weekly management/consultant/main contractor/client meeting and follow up the action assigned on the specified dates without any delays.
• Conduct staff evaluation twice a year (i.e. every 6 month) and forward to Subsidiary Head.
• Any other duties and responsibilities assigned by Subsidiary Head.
• Must be willing to relocate to Oman
• A team player
• Preferably someone who can join immediately or with short notice
• Preferably a Philippines National.
Applicants must be presently in Dubai or UAE and only those selected candidates will be contacted for Preliminary Interview.
Email your update CV with photo with subject as "Senior MEP Project Engineer for OMAN" to mepcontractingdubai(at)yahoo(dot)com or you may contact 0561026695 for inquiry
Production Engineer Dubai
· managing budgets
· maintaining statistical and financial records
· supervising engineering and technical staff
· purchasing and installing equipment
· responding to breakdowns
· diagnosing faults
· investigating production problems
· repairing equipment
· planning and organizing maintenance
· liaising with suppliers, customers and research and development staff
· developing new processes
· making improvements to current operations to improve efficiency, salary negotiable by employer
Sales Engineer Dubai
job description: One of our clients in Sharjah is hiring Sales Engineer.
We are looking for sales engineer with marine background experience.
Please find the below Job Description.
Should have at least 3 yearsâ€™ sales experience in marine products.
Should be graduate in engineering and well versed with technical knowledge of marine products, grades and standards.
Should be fluent in English and Arabic. Preferably Arabic speaking.
Should have good communication skills to convince the clients with technical points.
UAE driving license would be plus point in shortlisting process.
Interested applicants are requested to send their resume and below mandatory details to firstname.lastname@example.org . If you have any references for this requirement kindly share with us.
Current Salary package:
Expected Salary package in AED/ USD:
Passport Number & Validity:
Contact Number & Alternate contact number:
Sales Engineer Dubai
We are looking for Sales Engineer who has relevant experience with of 3 to 5 years in the field of Construction sectors in UAE.
Excellent interpersonal & communication skills; Good negotiation ability & good knowledge of Polystyrene industry is a must.
Education: Graduate in Civil Engineering
Nationality: Any Nationality with UAE driving license.
Salary and benefits are negotiable depending on experience and if hired.
Interested applicants can send their cv, salary is negotiable
Structural Engineer Dubai
Bachelor degree in Engineering
3-5 years of relevant experience.
Should have knowledge of "Tower Projects"(Must*).
Full time employement with medical benefits, insurance, emplyment visa and annual 30 days leave