Electrical Technician Dubai
A senting company located in Dubai is looking for an electrical technician.
Auto Technician Dubai
Urgently Needed Auto Technician and Auto Electrician
Required Auto technicians in the following categories:
Mechanic LTV : AED 1950
Mechanic HTV : AED 1950
Auto Electricians: AED 1950
Only interested candidates agreeable to the mentioned salary and with relevant experience in UAE may apply
Electricity technician is needed for working in a factory in Jebel Ali industrial area.
Minimum experience is 5 years.
accommodation and transportation is provided by the company.
General Technicians with experience in Maintenance, Electrical ,HVAC and plumbing works .
Must have a Diploma and with minimum 1 year of work experience.
Candidates on visit visa preferred!
Fire Fighting Technician Dubai
Fire Fighting Technician:
Certified to carryout Inspection, repair for following Equipment / System*
Co2 High Pressure System
Dry Powder System
Medical Oxygen Resuscitator & Medical Oxygen System
Gas Distribution System
Breathing Air Compressor and Air quality Test
Escape sets - EEBD
Breathing Apparatus â€“ BA sets
Galley Wet Chemical System
Lifeboat Air cylinders
Technical Sales Engineer Dubai
Technical Sales Engineer (Physical Security)- : the candidate should have minimum 2-3 years of experience in Physical Security Project Solution selling (ACS, CCTV and other Physical Security Subsystems) in the UAE market, preferably in Dubai; should have a Technical Degree; should have professional relationship with Consultants and MEP Contractors in the local market; experience in the sales of Structured Cabling, BMS and Integrated Systems will be an added advantage
Company: Manufacturing/ Processing
1) Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
2) Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
3) Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
4) Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
5) Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
6) Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
Accommodation and transport will be provided.
Job Type: Full-time
Technical Sales Engineer Dubai
Achieve the stated sales targets in line with the required gross profit margin.
Supervision of local distributors and develop key accounts. Prepare proposals for new distributor appointments.
Determine strategy & Prepare business plan on quarterly basis to develop the key accounts in conjunction with Director.
Daily reporting to overseas Sales Director in UK and ensure that your daily activity in line with company policy.
Registering eurotech with corporate accounts and Govt. sector as foreign supplier and local supplier.
Ensure customer service levels are maintained at each stage of the sales process.
Calling to assigned area to develop old clients and recruit new clients for business growth and development
Propose improvements in operational procedures.