Draftsman for a Construction Company in UAE
The person in this position is in charge of preparing full set of drawings (plan, section, elevation) including Shop-Drawings according to specifications provided by Client.
Obtain and assemble data to complete architectural designs, visiting job sites to compile measurements as necessary
Lay out and plan interior room arrangements for commercial buildings, using computer-assisted drafting (CAD) equipment and software
Supervise, coordinate, and inspect the work of draftspersons, technicians, and carpenters on construction projects
Check dimensions of materials to be used and assign numbers to lists of materials
Operate computer-aided drafting equipment to produce designs, working drawings, charts, forms and records
Prepare Shop-Drawings including the details required to facilitate the execution at the production phase
Prepare the Job Order for each time, specifying the material required at each production phase (Wood Factory, Paint and installation)
Maintaining the Departments file for each project including all the information required as per the Departments procedure
To undertake any other duties as appropriate within competence as required by Project Manager from time to time.
Degree in design, architecture or similar.
Proficient in Microsoft, Word, Excel, AutoCAD 2D, AutoCAD 3D, MS Project
Interior Designer Dubai
- Strong presentation skills and Design Skills is a must
- Coordination Experience, work independently,
- Fast and expert of CAD, Sketchup, 3DsMax, Photoshop, or others software
- Working drawings and technical details skills is important
- Able to can do multi-tasking, Time pressure, Can commit deadline, Flexible
- Knowledge of Joinery works - Graduate of Bachelor in Interior Design , Fresh Graduate are welcome
- Can do estimates, BOQ, Quantity Surveyor, knowledge of building materials
- Can solve technical problems
- Able to converse and plan designs with clients
Interior Designer Dubai
An Interior Fit out company in Abu Dhabi is currently looking for an Interior Designer, with at least 5 years related experience, proficient in using different design softwares like Auto Cad 2D and 3D, Photoshop, V-ray, 3D Max and the like.
A graduate of BS in Architecture/Interior Design
5 years related experience
Designcats Event Management
Designcats Event Management, as Dubai branch of Maideas Korea-Currently located in Business Bay. After the establishment in 2011, we have been providing Total Solution for event, Promotion, Road-show, Design, Exhibition & Production in UAE. Clients mainly LG & Korean corporates in MEA Region, Candidates who have experience & interests in Korean culture will be more than welcomed.
Job Role : 3D Designer
- Auto CAD Drawing
- Communication with production facilities and follows up on operational commitments
- Supervising on-site Installation, Production, QC
Document Controller Dubai
Key Job Responsibilities
Provide an effective document control service to ensure all documentation including CAD Drawings and minor project supporting documents, that forms part of the Contract is drafted, reviewed, approved and issued in accordance with company procedures, and available to the intended document users
Administrate the back office functions of Q-Pulse; Processing change requests, maintaining user groups, assuring system operability and identification of potential system improvements.
Provides administrative support to the departmental document control champions
Provide training to contract in relation to Q-Pulse usage
Proofreading of new documents
Retrieve/upload documents from Q Pulse upon request.
Propose changes to systems and processes to ensure an effective and efficient document control procedure
Removal and archiving of de-activated documents
Maintaining review histories for documents
Support the audit of document control procedures
Co-ordinates with all stakeholders to ensure their requirements are fully met
Maintain records of access and security rights
Ensure the format and presentation of all internal documentation is consistent with corporate requirements
Maintain a library of all internal documents comprising / required by contract and external documents which affect activities including all relevant GCAA Civil Aviation Regulations.
Coordinate the review of new or changed external documents with relevant managers to ensure any requirements are taken into account
Facilitate document champion meetings
Perform and carry out other duties as instructed / directed by Senior Assurance Executive.
MEP Drafter Dubai
Our company is looking for MEP Draftsman with specific experienced on pipes and pumps. Please kindly send your resume with a subject MEP Draftsman. Salary is negotiable
We are post tension company located in Dubai looking for structural draftsman with minimum 2 years experience (Preferred with post tension experience)package includes air ticket and health insurance. ssalary is negotiable
ARCHITECT is urgently required for an interior decoration company based in Dubai:
- Bachelor Degree in Architecture/Interior Design with minimum 3 years working experience in UAE in site fit-out and interior decoration
- Have a strong experience in architectural details and fit-out snagging
- Have strong and firm character in dealing with contractor and sub-contractors
- Have good organizational, time management and good command in English, both oral and written
- Have a valid UAE Driving License is a must
- Ability in preparing regular reporting to the management and producing monthly report for site work progress to the client
- Knowledgeable in international standards and local authorities regulations