Executive Assistant Dubai
• Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents
• Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements
• Prepare and distribute minutes of meetings
• Implement and maintain office systems
• Maintain schedules and calendars for CEO
• Organize internal and external events as per required by CEO instructions.
Handle incoming mail and other material
• Set up and maintain filing systems
• Set up work procedures
• Meet, greet and entertain guests at the CEO’s house / office and ready to work as per requirement.
• She has to attend the business lunch & dinners meetings.
Must be involved in decision making so need to be good understanding of UAE business.
Collect guests from the airport / hotel if required
• Provide general administrative and personal support to the MD and his family
• Maintain databases and help CEO to scheduling his daily activities.
engineering consultancy in Dubai seeks FEMALE Secretary with accounts background, more than 2 years work experience in UAE. Preference will be given to applicants with experience in construction company or engineering consultancy. Ideal candidate should have good English communication skills and well versed in MS office. Knowledge in any accounting software is a plus. Applicants must send their CV
Immigration/Education Consultants Dubai
Excellent spoken & writtenin English
Active, Smart & Energetic
*Similar experience in the field of immigration / Education will be considered as an added advantage
2-3 years in the services / sales domain are also welcome to apply/ Fresher
• Identifies prospective clients who wish to Immigrate / Study abroad
• Provides information, guidance and support to clients for immigration / education
• Registers and retains prospective clients for the organization
• Provide sustained support to clients until the commencement of case processing
Key Skills of an Consultant
Effective communication skills are one of the most important and essential skills of an consultant. Along with this, he or she is expected to possess the following skills:
• Dependability and cooperative attitude
• Understanding and helpful nature
• Excellent leadership qualities
• Flexible and ability to adapt to changes
• Excellent analytical thinking and ability to use logic to solve work related issues
• Knowledge about management and administration
• Expert problem solving and decision making skills
• Ability to complete tasks within a given time frame with effective time management
Personal Assistant cum Admin will ensure smooth running of the office acting as a personal assistant to General Manager/Owner
Day to Day responsibilities will include answering phone calls, making travel arrangements, maintaining data base systems, arranging client meetings, including managing office cleanliness etc.
Job description: A well established Medical Clinic in Jumeirah, Dubai, is looking to hire a Receptionist that speaks both Arabic and English fluently.
The candidate should have at least 2 years of experience, has knowledge in MS office. Candidate with Medical and Marketing background is preferred.
A reputed company in Dubai seeks Female Secretary with accounts background Preferably with more than a year experience in a construction company or engineering consultancy. Ideal candidate should have good English communication skills and well versed in MS office. Knowledge in any accounting software is a plus. Applicants must send their CV
Administrative Manager Dubai
Job description: Position Purpose:
•The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative support tasks. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people and projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
•General Office duties and assistance (answer all incoming office calls, stationary ordering, contract follow-up, contacting suppliers for office requirements/repairs, fax/mail distribution, post office duties, ordering of supplies for meetings and office, maintenance of overall office environment).
•General administrative activities supporting cross functional teams.
•Support Axios UAE with travel and accommodation logistics, laptop management, visa documentation etc.
•Event Management e.g. annual strategy meeting, book lunches, dinners and client entertainment.
•Book, and set up meeting rooms to include tea, coffees and water.
•Organise meeting room ensuring projector screens, white boards, markers are all included.
•Support the UAE team with government requirements such as visas, licence renewal and other documentation.
•Dealing with creditors, payment and reconciliation.
•Experience in bookkeeping.
•Maintenance of cheque tracker.
•Petty cash expenses and monthly petty cash book-keeping, working with Finance Manager.
•Maintenance and responsibility for filing and record keeping for vendors and office expenses and bank records.
•Responsible for the coding of invoices/expenses.
•Generation of specific reports and administrative tasks as required by the Finance Manager.
•Participate in the development and implementation of new standard operating procedures.
•Assisting in a variety of projects to improve and develop the financial reporting process.