Chief Accountant Dubai
Job purpose of Chief Accountant
To manages staff accountants and A/P departments as they relate to the service of the financial reporting and transactional accounting of the Partnerships. Applies principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports for multiple affiliates. Accomplishes tasks with particular emphasis on customer service and seeks to add value for the companyâ€™s managers.
Key duties/responsibilities of Chief accountant:
1. Responsible for knowing critical functions within the department and capable of mentoring and assisting employees within the department.
2. Utilize teamwork to develop departmental synergy.
3. Monitors compliance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and company procedures.
4. Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
5. Assures compliance with federal, state, local and corporate policies, regulations and laws.
6. Reviews accounts payables and weekly check runs.
7. Determines proper handling of financial transactions and approves transactions within designated limits.
8. Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts, cost centers and documents business transactions.
9. Responsible for distributing financial statements and cost center reports.
10. Prepares work papers and supporting schedules for the annual financial review.
11. Staff management and development.
12. Distributes monthly comparison reports and cost center reports according to schedules.
13. Prepares financial statements and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position.
14. Analyze transactional processes and identify areas where additional accuracies and efficiencies can be achieved.
15. Closely maintains and monitors the fixed assets system.
16. Adheres to internal and external deadlines.
17. Applies cost accounting methods to achieve accurate representation of cost center performance.
18. Responsible for holding manufacturing plant management accountable for accuracy and timeliness of inventory controls and cost controls.
19. Assist with annual budgets â€“ prepares all allocations;
20. Coordinate monthly closing process and reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
21. Responsible for all taxes obligations.
22. Support the Companyâ€™s mission, vision, values and goals in the performance of daily activities.
23. Develop and implement various accounting procedures.
24. Preparation of the monthly statutory accounts and consolidated financial statements under US GAAP and IFRS.
25. Work with both internal and external auditors during financial and operational audits.
26. Maintain system of accounts and keep records on all company transactions and assets.
27. Report, analyze, and ensure integrity of all financial information.
salary negotiable by employer
Shun Shing Resources
Finance Manager Dubai
Oversee and manage the daily accounting & finance operations of SSG’s Dubai subsidiary independently
· Handle full set of accounts & ledger in Dubai office with ERP system
· Monitor cash flow and bank reconciliation
· Prepare annual budget & handle annual audit
· Establish & develop relationship with local and international bankers to facilitate Group’s trading business
· Manage and extend trade and credit line for import and export business of Dubai office.
· Manage shipping accounts both voyage shipment and time charter shipment. Familiar with bulk freight, laytime calculation, demurrage/dispatch, bunker purchase, port da, port charges, etc. on SOFTMAR system platform
· Handles tax compliance work & annual statutory audit
· Work closely with Hong Kong accounting team and report to GM, Finance & Accounts and BOD
· Prepare monthly financial reports on time i.e. Balance sheet/PNL/Cash Flow/Fixed Asset Register, etc
· Handle ad hoc assignments as directed by management
Accounting Clerk Dubai
Urgently required: Accounting skills, Bank reconciliation & supplier reconciliation, effective communication skills with bank and insurance companies, self motivated & proactive. Minimum commerce graduate or having similar qualification, Philippians lady preferable. Max Salary 2500 to 3000/- plus other benifits
We seek an Accountant come Admin Officer with Essential duties and responsibilities include the following
Customer Invoicing and Receipting
• Bill all customers on a timely basis, filing copies as per documented procedures
• Ensure any stock alerts regarding low stock levels are notified to stock management immediately
• Process all online orders received
• Record customer payments and prepare daily banking
• Issue customer statements on a monthly basis
Supplier Payments and Expenses
• Collate supplier invoices into weekly and monthly payment runs, streamlining payment processes wherever possible.
• Ensure all supplier bills are appropriately authorised for payment, and process payments when authorised.
• Record supplier payments and office expenses in MYOB/QuickBooks accounting software, coding to appropriate accounts.
• Answering telephone when required
• Welcoming clients Making appointments for clients
• Report to partners on a monthly basis as regards overdue accounts.
• Ensure account statements are sent to all clients with an outstanding balance at least once a month.
• Chase up overdue accounts via phone, letter and email.
• Document all account chasing activities in a manner that can be readily accessed and viewed by other staff.
Reconciliations of Key Accounts
• Reconcile all bank accounts on a fortnightly basis.
• Reconcile all loan accounts on at least a quarterly basis.
Processing of Payroll
• Maintain confidential records for all employees, including employment declarations.
• Process employee pays.
• Distribute pay advices to employees.
• Track employee leave accruals.
• Reconcile and make monthly PAYG payments.
• Reconcile and make monthly superannuation payments.
• Reconcile and prepare payment summaries at end of year.
• Process end-of-year payroll in QuickBooks, with assistance if required, archiving payroll records.
Budgets and Financial Statements
• Assist in preparing annual budgets and entering these into QuickBooks company file.
• Make end-of-month journals as required
• Prepare draft monthly financial statements and email to Accounts Supervisor.
• Provide additional reports to partners as required
• Work with Accounts Supervisor to review figures and provide information as requested.
• Liaise with IT Support to ensure QuickBooks Company files (both current and archived) are backed up offsite at least once a week.
• Maintain a subscription to QuickBooks software, and update software on an annual basis.
• Bookkeeper Qualifications/Attributes
• Self-directed, highly motivated, reliable
• At least 3 year’s experience using QuickBooks accounting software
• Formal qualifications in accounting or bookkeeping
• Experience processing payroll transactions
• Typing speed minimum 40 words per minute
• Ability to Demonstrated Leadership in driving small and medium-scale projects
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Accounting Clerk Dubai
Preparation of Weekly and Monthly Reports for Maintenance Repairs Operation (MRO), Work Order (WO), Non Nettable, AP Debits, Material Loss, PPV Analysis and Excess and Obsolete for Worldwide sites. Preparing Activity Tracker for all the reports on weekly basis. Performing Standard Cost Rollups for worldwide sites. Updation of Cost Price for Purchase part and Manufacturing part. Preparation of Revaluation Report . This is to verify that the standard Cost Rollup is correctly updated. Support site in implementation of Best practices with respect to Cost Accounting. Advance Ms excel , Ms power and Ms outlook, salary is negotiable
An industrial refrigeration company in Sharjah is currently seeking for Accountant.
Job role includes but not limited to:
- Procure from A-Z all materials and services enquiries required for projects execution in MENA Region
- Deal with Local suppliers efficiently and effectively to ensure on time deliveries at best possible prices and terms.
- Control petty cash purchases and ensure daily reporting as per approved procedure.
- Control surplus materials returned from projects and participate in inventory physical count.
- Sourcing local market to qualify new suppliers related to industrial refrigeration field.
- Ensure updated vendors data base and items master list.
- Report to county manager on time.
Candidate must have minimum 03 years UAE/GCC experience on similar role in an industrial business nature.
Accountant cum Administrative Support
Must have relevant experience of the same
Minimum 2 years experience
Experience in Hotel industry will be given preference
Willing to do multi tasks, salary negotiable