Finance Manager Dubai
Senior Finance & Accounts Manager
Oversee and manage the daily accounting & finance.
• Handle full set of accounts & ledger in all company offices.
• Monitor cash flow, bank reconciliation and receivable control
• Prepare annual budget & handle annual audit
• Establish & develop relationship with local and international bankers to enhance existing facility and facilitate new trade finance
• Familiar with operation documentation, stocks, demurrage/dispatch, taxes, construction project accounting & finance.
• Handles local and international compliance work
• Prepare monthly financial reports on time i.e. Balance sheet/P&L/Cash Flow/Fixed Asset, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Aging Report.
• Prepare budget monthly variance report, Month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing.
• Can to travel
• Manage Fixed Assets.
• Degree holder in Accounting or Finance with CPA/ACCA preferred
• 5 years or above proven accounting working experience.
• Work experience in multi-national Company with reporting to overseas head office will have advantage
• Proficient in written & spoken English, Arabic is a plus
• Proficient in MS office, excel, word & outlook and experience in Accounting programs.
• Able to meet tight timeline, and night meetings.
• Committed, responsible, independent, trustworthy, with multi-tasking skills
• Immediate available preferred
• • Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
• Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements
• Secures financial information by completing database backups
We offer competitive package to the right candidate. Please send your resume in full with career/salary history and expected salary to us
Finance Manager Dubai
Finance Manager required for Real Estate development company engaged in marketing High rise Residential & Commercial towers in Dubai, Please share your CV if you are a Qualified ACCA or CA Finalist with 6 years experience in similar role & readily available for assessment.
Asst.Internal Auditor Dubai
Accounting Graduates with minimum 5 years’ experience, which includes 2-3 years’ experience in reputed Company's Auditing Dept. in Qatar/Middle east
Senior Booker/General Manager Bareface
As General Manager of Bareface you will be fully responsible for developing the brand, building the client list, managing the team and ensuring budgets are met. Bareface is owned by Linktia Ltd and you would report to Board.
What responsibilities will you get taking on this role?
· Manage the day to day workings, review performance and implement improvements for the team.
· Support where necessary particularly on larger projects where senior management is required.
· Centralise all booking enquiries and delegate tasks and accountabilities to the booking team.
· Manage quality and quantity of team productivity and review bookers work load.
· Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures and establish effective operational and communication systems for the booking team, via weekly meetings and day to day management.
· Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output.
Accountant with minimum 3 years experience on Tourism Business, required for a travel agency in Dubai International City. Send CV
Accountant with Hotel / Real estate Experience:
We have an urgent placement for a qualified and experienced Accountant for a hotel apartment.
ïƒ˜ Any Gender and Nationality all are welcome
ïƒ˜ Minimum of 1-2 years relevant experience
ïƒ˜ Salary 3,000 --- 5,000 [Depending upon skill and experience]
ïƒ˜ Must be efficient in all jobs of accounting and finance department
Job description: • Full Set of Accounts
• Overall responsible for Company’s day-to-day Accounts and Banking activities
• Responsible for correspondence with Banks for Import & Export related Trade Financing, Banking facilities, LC, Trust Receipt matters, documentation and payment matters
• Prepare, consolidate and submit Cashflow, Budget, Quarterly forecast & reporting.
• Liaise with External Auditor and responsible for Statutory audit completion
• Responsible for pre & post shipment costing for each & every shipment
• Liaise with customers and suppliers for financial related matters, AR & AP.
• Maintaining Accounts in TALLY EPR 9 software
• Attending to additional job(s) which management gives from time to time, a Multitasker with sound knowledge on I.T., Tech savvy.
Arabic Accountant Dubai
JOB DESCRIPTION: A Group of company located in Dubai is in urgent need of FEMALE ARABIC ACCOUNTANT for a Contracting and Real Estate Company located in Dubai and Sharjah. We are looking for candidates with 3 years minimum experience as an Accountant, BSc. Accountant and willing to be relocated in Sharjah. Salary is negotiable and will be based on your experience. Employer prefers SYRIAN, LEBANESE, JORDANIAN, and other Arab nationalities.