Accounts Officer Dubai
A reputed organization dealing in FMCG in Dubai is urgently willing to hire a Accountant Officer
Principal account abilities include but not limited to:
Prepare journal entries
Complete general ledger operations
Monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements
Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts
Draw up monthly financial reports
Prepare analysis of accounts as requested
Prepares year end closings
Administer accounts receivable and accounts payable
Preparing budgets and forecasts
Payroll administration Monitor and resolve bank issues including fee anomalies and check differences
Account/bank reconciliations Review and process expense reports
Preparation and coordination of the audit process
Implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
Required qualification and experience:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
knowledge of accounting principles and practices
knowledge of finance principles knowledge of financial reporting
Technical accounting skills
Previous experience of general accounting
Must also have experience in TALLY ERP 9.0 accounting package
Responsible for the reconciliation of assigned accounts within the stipulated timelines. Familiarity with MS office tools is an added advantage.
Experience: Minimum 03 years’ in Accountancy experience with FMCG desired.
Excellent communication skills are a must.
Nationality: Arab Only
Excellent salary with benefits to the right candidate.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED 7,000/- Monthly
Please apply in confidence with updated resume (word format), recent picture, visa status and availability
Emirates Resources House
We are looking for Arabic-English speaking Accountant who has full knowledge in preparing and finalizing accounts and financial statements.. Minimum 2 to 4 years working experience in reputed organizations preferred. Email C.V
Personal Assistant Dubai
We are looking for an energetic, solution orientated person who is extremely organized at all times.
- Organize and handle accounting books for the office
- Act as administrative assistant for entire office
- Answer and direct calls on a multi-line system
- Handle all scheduling both business and personal for owner
- Coordinate all travel both domestic and international
- Process incoming and outgoing deliveries and shipments
- Act as liaison to all vendors and clients
- Manage office supplies and manage stock.
- Handle all correspondence for the owner both business and personal
- Maintain owner's contact database
- Greet customers in a showroom setting
- Assist owner with personal matters (party planning, gifts, purchases, etc.)
- Maintain client and business confidentiality at all times.
- Microsoft office, excel, and Internet research experience a must
- Experience in international travel and booking a must
- Highly organized, detail orientated and ability to multi-task a must
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment/ability to quickly adapt to new or incoming changes
- Strong English communication skills a must
- University degree required.
Pay: 3000- 4000 AED, depending on skills.
Always open to negotiations if it is the right fit.
Payment Recovery Executive Dubai
Urgently required MALE/FEMALE outdoor Payment Collection (Debt Collection) Executivel Fuel Sales in Dubai UAE candidate must have UAE Driving Lic. with min 3-4 years experience in similar field; send cv for immediate hiring.
ACCOUNTS MANAGER who can start immediately. Any nationalities are welcome to apply.
A graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting , or equivalent
Minimum 10 years relevant finance experience
Excellent communication skills are essential
Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends
Analyzing change and advising accordingly
Conducts reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
Manage the preparation of the company’s budget
Liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues
Carrying out business modeling and risk assessments
Controlling income, cash flow and expenditure
Assists in monthly operations reviews and annual budget process
Analytical approach to work
Commercial and business awareness
The capacity to make quick but rational decisions
Strong attention to detail and investigative nature
Assistant Accountant Dubai
Assistant Accountant needed for following
- manage company account
- having knowledge of ms office
- can handle documents handling work
- can handle account software
Finance Professionals Dubai
We have vacancy for Accounting and Finance professionals
The Candidate must be smart, self-starter, and confident and should have good knowledge of all the latest Accounting Packages. Required qualification is CA/ ICWA/ACCA/CPA or MBA Finance.
UAE resident candidate should have 2 years’ experience in UAE
Candidates without UAE experience can apply if they have more than 3 year experience
Starting Salary package AED: 8,000
Junior Accountant Dubai
Duties / Tasks
Managed daily office operations while maintaining accurate records for all business supplies.
Performed general accounting functions, including preparation of journal entries, account analysis, balance sheet reconciliations.
Accurately reconciled bank statements to clients’ books and prepared financial statements, payroll, and quarterly reports.
Monitored, recorded, and banked cash and checks as well as reconciled records of bank transactions.
Processed invoices, purchase orders
Maintained the entire filing system for the accounting department