Payment Recovery Executive Dubai
Urgently required MALE/FEMALE outdoor Payment Collection (Debt Collection) Executivel Fuel Sales in Dubai UAE candidate must have UAE Driving Lic. with min 3-4 years experience in similar field; send cv for immediate hiring.
ACCOUNTS MANAGER who can start immediately. Any nationalities are welcome to apply.
A graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting , or equivalent
Minimum 10 years relevant finance experience
Excellent communication skills are essential
Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends
Analyzing change and advising accordingly
Conducts reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
Manage the preparation of the company’s budget
Liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues
Carrying out business modeling and risk assessments
Controlling income, cash flow and expenditure
Assists in monthly operations reviews and annual budget process
Analytical approach to work
Commercial and business awareness
The capacity to make quick but rational decisions
Strong attention to detail and investigative nature
Assistant Accountant Dubai
Assistant Accountant needed for following
- manage company account
- having knowledge of ms office
- can handle documents handling work
- can handle account software
Finance Professionals Dubai
We have vacancy for Accounting and Finance professionals
The Candidate must be smart, self-starter, and confident and should have good knowledge of all the latest Accounting Packages. Required qualification is CA/ ICWA/ACCA/CPA or MBA Finance.
UAE resident candidate should have 2 years’ experience in UAE
Candidates without UAE experience can apply if they have more than 3 year experience
Starting Salary package AED: 8,000
Junior Accountant Dubai
Duties / Tasks
Managed daily office operations while maintaining accurate records for all business supplies.
Performed general accounting functions, including preparation of journal entries, account analysis, balance sheet reconciliations.
Accurately reconciled bank statements to clients’ books and prepared financial statements, payroll, and quarterly reports.
Monitored, recorded, and banked cash and checks as well as reconciled records of bank transactions.
Processed invoices, purchase orders
Maintained the entire filing system for the accounting department
Audit Executive Dubai
"Arabic and English language is must for this position".
We are a progressive and ambitious practice of Chartered Accountants with an established client base and an excellent local reputation. We are looking to recruit an qualified accountant with experience in general practice to join us as a Senior Accountant. The firm have a wide-ranging client base and we offer a high quality service. We are looking for someone with equally high standards and strong technical skills to be responsible for Accounting and Audit assignments.
Salary Range AED 3,500 - AED 5,000
Reputed auditor company in Dubai Based in UAE degree from a reputed university, 3 – 5 years’ experience as accountant with good knowledge of accounting principles. Must have worked in intensely computerized environment. Excel proficient. english,
Junior Accountant Dubai
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and help the company be fully aware of its financial condition. The position is temporary and for 2 months only. Candidates on spouse or parents visa only.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
- Proven experience as a junior accountant dealing with a large volume of customer
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software ( SAP)
- BSc/Ba in accounting, finance or relevant field
- Nationality: Philippines