Keys Facility and Research
Product Specialist Dubai
They are currently seeking a Product Specialist to service the needs of their rapidly expanding market. You will be required to:
- Provide technical information and support to customers to maximise customer satisfaction
- Be involved in the installation, calibration and maintenance of equipment primarily thermal analysis equipment
- Work alongside the sales team in the identification and development of new business opportunities
The ideal candidate will have tertiary qualifications in Chemistry. Post graduate qualifications will also be highly regarded. Laboratory experience in the field of thermal analysis such as DSC, DMA and TGA and excellent organisational skills are essential as is the ability to communicate technical information effectively.
Medical Science Officer Dubai
Medical science officer wanted for research clinic, this is a fantastic position, which does not come around often, if you have a related degree, please send in your resume, you will with germ and virus research, salary up to 100 K USD
Quality Manager Dubai
Quality Controller with relevant qualification, certifications. Experience needs to be specific to Food industry. Total of 3 openings
Outdoor Sales Executive (detergents). DUBAI
Detergents Plant located in Jebel Ali is hiring an Outdoor Sales Executive for several Emirates (Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Northern Emirates).
1. Knowledge of detergents field
2. Relevant sales experience
3. Proven sales record
4. Geographical knowledge of UAE
5. Strong analytical skills
6. Ability to perform under pressure and achieve targets
Compensation will depend on the experience.
please see the job details below for this position
Bio Pharma Scientist Dubai
Bio pharma scientist needed for pharma company, you will work with the team on research of new drugs, you must have previous experience in this area and a related degree
We offer a fantastic salary and relocation package for the selected candidates
Lab Analyst Dubai
Lab analyst needed for a large lab, we take blood samples and look for variours germs and illnesses in the human body
You must be qualified with a degree and at least 7 years experience in the industry, this is a full time position for 6 years, we offer a great salary, relocation and housing to the right candidate
As a Senior Ecologist with this award winning firm, you will have a leading role in undertaking flora and fauna surveys, writing reports, developing management plans and organising associated field work.
Managing and overseeing the operation of Micro lab and Sensory Lab and the teams.
- To support the Plant Operation in term of Environmental Monitoring, Water Monitoring and Sanitation Program
- Involved in Internal Food Safety Audit
- Involved in Product Investigation related to Micro Issue
- To train, coach newcomers related to Microorganism and Aseptic Techniques.
- To be involved the samples compositions
- Observing, monitoring and identifying microorganisms
- Trending of results of Environmental Monitoring and Final Products
- Managing the sample retention program
any other tasks as appropriate
PSI Technical LLc
* Conduct and lead various field research activities, including but not limited to assisting in coordinating and establishing high quality research plots in summer and winter nurseries. Responsibilities include preparing, planting, and maintaining field research plots, data collection, harvesting, data entry, analysis and summarization, reporting, sample shipping, managing disease screening nurseries, and utilizing marker-assisted breeding techniques.
* Responsible for ensuring that all protocols, activities, and experiments are in compliance with government requirements.
* Work with Breeder to plan out duties for full-time and part-time soybean positions at the site to implement the breeding and yield testing plan of work in the most efficient and safe manner, ensuring other regulations and policies are followed.
* Overnight travel to outlying trial locations and other Research Stations and Laboratories is required.
* Work with and provide daily technical direction to seasonal temporary labor, ensuring all activities are completed in a safe, effective, and efficient manner.
* Bachelors or Masters degree in Crop Genetics, Agronomy, Crop Science, or a related agricultural field is required.
* Solid understanding and experience of agronomy, crop production, statistics, and soy production planting and harvesting equipment. salary 89 K USD