Scientific/Biotech Jobs in Dubai
PSI Technical LLc
* Conduct and lead various field research activities, including but not limited to assisting in coordinating and establishing high quality research plots in summer and winter nurseries. Responsibilities include preparing, planting, and maintaining field research plots, data collection, harvesting, data entry, analysis and summarization, reporting, sample shipping, managing disease screening nurseries, and utilizing marker-assisted breeding techniques.
* Responsible for ensuring that all protocols, activities, and experiments are in compliance with government requirements.
* Work with Breeder to plan out duties for full-time and part-time soybean positions at the site to implement the breeding and yield testing plan of work in the most efficient and safe manner, ensuring other regulations and policies are followed.
* Overnight travel to outlying trial locations and other Research Stations and Laboratories is required.
* Work with and provide daily technical direction to seasonal temporary labor, ensuring all activities are completed in a safe, effective, and efficient manner.
* Bachelors or Masters degree in Crop Genetics, Agronomy, Crop Science, or a related agricultural field is required.
* Solid understanding and experience of agronomy, crop production, statistics, and soy production planting and harvesting equipment. salary 89 K USD
Senior Chemists Dubai
We are expanding our service area and need chemists to work in the Bio Lab, you will be degree qualified, 5 plus years experience in a related area, this is a great time to join us, salary range 13,000 AED per month
Lab in the UAE has an opening for a microbiologist with experience and a full degree, we ate a research lab, salary up to 69 K USD plus relocation and housing
The candidate is ready to work hard on the shop floor and is a self-disciplined, self-starter. The position is part of a production team manufacturing laboratory reagent solutions, acids, bases and buffers. Responsibilities include order entry and fulfillment, packaging and labeling. The individual must have attention to detail and be able to meet production deadlines efficiently. The standard work schedule is Monday through
Other duties include: purification of laboratory reagents by distillation, crystallization or chromatography; basic operation of FTIR, GC and UV-vis instruments; following + implementing SOP\'s and records as per ICH Guidelines (Q7A); preparation of USP reagents; and performing USP monograph tests. salary is open
Qualified candidates possess a B. Sc. in Chemistry, and are enthusiastic to learn and handle independent responsibility. They have good language skills, both French & English, written and oral. 2-3 years hands-on experience in an industrial chemistry production environment is preferred
PRODUCT APPLICATIONS SPECIALIST - DUBAI
Food Raw Materials Industry
A global provider of distinctive, high quality ingredients and solutions for the food, beverage and other industries requires the above to provide superior and sustainable solutions for the food industry, supporting business development and providing technical advice on various products and applications to key accounts within the Bakery, Confectionery, Sauces / Soups, Dairy, Condiments, Snacks and Beverage, etc Industries.
1. Providing superior and sustainable solutions for the food industry, supporting business development and providing technical advice on various products and applications to key accounts within the Bakery, Confectionery, Sauces / Soups, Dairy, Condiments, Snacks and Beverage, etc Industries.
2. Providing technical advice with regards to development / modification of formulations, product launches, and running pilot or plant trials at customer sites from time to time.
3. Collaborating with Commercial and Technical Leaders to anticipate industry trends.
4. Contributing to identification of the best opportunities for the company, providing innovative and differentiated technologies.
5. Contributing to the development of new application ranges.
6. Compiling monthly reports on various customer driven projects and new product development, etc.
7. Attending seminars, conferences and training abroad.
Minimum requirements for the role:
1. A tertiary degree or diploma in Food Technology or Sciences or related is essential.
2. Previous technical (R&D or Laboratory) experience within the Food Raw Materials industry is essential.
3. Must be able to perform modifications of formulas within the food industry.
4. Must have previous experience working with Stabilizers or Starches or Hydro-colloids within the food and related industries.
we have an opening for chemist, your duties will include, synthesis Experience with drug and gene delivery is welcome, but not fully required. The candidate will be responsible for the synthesis and characterization of types of biodegradable polymers for combination drug/gene and drug, you will have experience and a degree for this position delivery.
Product Specialist Dubai
A Leading Healthcare Group is seeking to hire a Product Specialist urgently. The ideal candidate would be a graduate (Pharmacist), less than 26 years, Male/Female, with 2 -3 years experience in UAE/Qatar/Oman promoting products in the UAE market. Interested candidates who match the above requirements can forward their CV, salary is negotiable
M & D Research
Senior Hydrogeologists wanted, you will have a related degree and at least 4 years experience, we offer 120 K USD
INTERNATIONAL BIOTECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS
Biomedical Engineer Dubai
The main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Analyzing and interpreting data;
• Testing and modifying new and existing equipments;
• Writing reports and problem solving;
• Maintaining equipment and repairing faulty units (might entail traveling);
• Teaching / training;
• Using computer software to test and install new equipments which can involve programming electronics and troubleshooting.
• Liaising with technicians in the Gulf Area and Manufacturers to ensure adequate after-sales and service support in the field;
• Assisting in the preparation and participation in conferences and exhibitions;
• Strong customer service skills
• Organized and ability to multi-task
• Strong judgment abilities and logical reasoning skills
• Strong memory skills
• Professional integrity
• Strong sense of ownership and accountability / responsibility
• Ability to work well in a team
• Good analytical skills
Bioinformatics Analyst Dubai
provide capability of broad benefit to bioinformatics efforts
- enable the work of Divisional bioinformaticians, including developing and supporting enterprise infrastructure and services
- help inform bioinformatics research by identifying key issues
- provide a focal point for bioinformaticians and bioinformatics efforts, enhancing collaboration, cooperation and coordination
The Bioinformatics Core is expanding and is seeking to hire an enthusiastic and skilled bioinformatician who enjoys engaging with colleagues with diverse skills and backgrounds to assist in the development and support of software infrastructure
Specifically you will:
- Focus on the deployment of Galaxy in conjunction with the Virtual Laboratory project
- Contribute to the development of computational and bioinformatics capability as part of the Bioinformatics Core
- Evaluate, maintain and develop software and databases to facilitate use of robust solutions to enable biological interpretation of ‘omics data
- Contribute to publications of biological data with a bioinformatics component and publish specialized bioinformatics finding
Salary: $73K-$82K USD plus up to 15.4%