Scientific/Biotech Jobs in Dubai
The candidate is ready to work hard on the shop floor and is a self-disciplined, self-starter. The position is part of a production team manufacturing laboratory reagent solutions, acids, bases and buffers. Responsibilities include order entry and fulfillment, packaging and labeling. The individual must have attention to detail and be able to meet production deadlines efficiently. The standard work schedule is Monday through
Other duties include: purification of laboratory reagents by distillation, crystallization or chromatography; basic operation of FTIR, GC and UV-vis instruments; following + implementing SOP\'s and records as per ICH Guidelines (Q7A); preparation of USP reagents; and performing USP monograph tests. salary is open
Qualified candidates possess a B. Sc. in Chemistry, and are enthusiastic to learn and handle independent responsibility. They have good language skills, both French & English, written and oral. 2-3 years hands-on experience in an industrial chemistry production environment is preferred
PRODUCT APPLICATIONS SPECIALIST - DUBAI
Food Raw Materials Industry
A global provider of distinctive, high quality ingredients and solutions for the food, beverage and other industries requires the above to provide superior and sustainable solutions for the food industry, supporting business development and providing technical advice on various products and applications to key accounts within the Bakery, Confectionery, Sauces / Soups, Dairy, Condiments, Snacks and Beverage, etc Industries.
1. Providing superior and sustainable solutions for the food industry, supporting business development and providing technical advice on various products and applications to key accounts within the Bakery, Confectionery, Sauces / Soups, Dairy, Condiments, Snacks and Beverage, etc Industries.
2. Providing technical advice with regards to development / modification of formulations, product launches, and running pilot or plant trials at customer sites from time to time.
3. Collaborating with Commercial and Technical Leaders to anticipate industry trends.
4. Contributing to identification of the best opportunities for the company, providing innovative and differentiated technologies.
5. Contributing to the development of new application ranges.
6. Compiling monthly reports on various customer driven projects and new product development, etc.
7. Attending seminars, conferences and training abroad.
Minimum requirements for the role:
1. A tertiary degree or diploma in Food Technology or Sciences or related is essential.
2. Previous technical (R&D or Laboratory) experience within the Food Raw Materials industry is essential.
3. Must be able to perform modifications of formulas within the food industry.
4. Must have previous experience working with Stabilizers or Starches or Hydro-colloids within the food and related industries.
we have an opening for chemist, your duties will include, synthesis Experience with drug and gene delivery is welcome, but not fully required. The candidate will be responsible for the synthesis and characterization of types of biodegradable polymers for combination drug/gene and drug, you will have experience and a degree for this position delivery.
Product Specialist Dubai
A Leading Healthcare Group is seeking to hire a Product Specialist urgently. The ideal candidate would be a graduate (Pharmacist), less than 26 years, Male/Female, with 2 -3 years experience in UAE/Qatar/Oman promoting products in the UAE market. Interested candidates who match the above requirements can forward their CV, salary is negotiable
M & D Research
Senior Hydrogeologists wanted, you will have a related degree and at least 4 years experience, we offer 120 K USD
INTERNATIONAL BIOTECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS
Biomedical Engineer Dubai
The main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Analyzing and interpreting data;
• Testing and modifying new and existing equipments;
• Writing reports and problem solving;
• Maintaining equipment and repairing faulty units (might entail traveling);
• Teaching / training;
• Using computer software to test and install new equipments which can involve programming electronics and troubleshooting.
• Liaising with technicians in the Gulf Area and Manufacturers to ensure adequate after-sales and service support in the field;
• Assisting in the preparation and participation in conferences and exhibitions;
• Strong customer service skills
• Organized and ability to multi-task
• Strong judgment abilities and logical reasoning skills
• Strong memory skills
• Professional integrity
• Strong sense of ownership and accountability / responsibility
• Ability to work well in a team
• Good analytical skills
Bioinformatics Analyst Dubai
provide capability of broad benefit to bioinformatics efforts
- enable the work of Divisional bioinformaticians, including developing and supporting enterprise infrastructure and services
- help inform bioinformatics research by identifying key issues
- provide a focal point for bioinformaticians and bioinformatics efforts, enhancing collaboration, cooperation and coordination
The Bioinformatics Core is expanding and is seeking to hire an enthusiastic and skilled bioinformatician who enjoys engaging with colleagues with diverse skills and backgrounds to assist in the development and support of software infrastructure
Specifically you will:
- Focus on the deployment of Galaxy in conjunction with the Virtual Laboratory project
- Contribute to the development of computational and bioinformatics capability as part of the Bioinformatics Core
- Evaluate, maintain and develop software and databases to facilitate use of robust solutions to enable biological interpretation of ‘omics data
- Contribute to publications of biological data with a bioinformatics component and publish specialized bioinformatics finding
Salary: $73K-$82K USD plus up to 15.4%
SOIL SCIENTIST DUBAI
seeking a suitably qualified Soil Scientist to further build and lead a team of like minded professionals. Working with a resourceful company that values their workforce and that will help map out a career path for you, this opportunity should not be overlooked.
you will still be able to utilise your technical abilities in the field on a regular basis.
You will possess strong foundations in soil science to undertake a variety of projects for development, construction, and mining across different states. Your area\'s of expertise may include, but are not limited to, contaminated land, erosion and sediment control, acid sulfate soils, disturbed land rehabilitation, dredging assessments, and soil and groundwater surveys.
You will possess a relevant tertiary qualification, ideally with post graduate qualifications. You will also be a Certified Professional Soil Scientist salary up to 90 K USD
Research Assistant Dubai
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Research Assistant to join out team with the studies on testicular descent. This is a 60 month contract. The research assistant will assist senior staff on their research projects. This will include day-to-day running of the laboratory, as directed by the Senior Researcher, PCR genotyping of genetically modified mice, animal tissue collection and processing, immunohistochemistry, flow cytometry, and PCR and other skills as required for the studies. we offer relocation, housing and bonuses to the right candidate
Field Application Scientist Dubai
Ensure complete customer satisfaction by coordinating on-site technical support on entire worklow from sample collection to data analysis, such as lab setup consultancy, training, troubleshooting, and remote follow up in the territory (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
Contribute to presales activities by running the most fit to purpose demonstrations.
Responsible for closing open customer complaint and impact service by joint problem solving and technical coaching, including activities for third-party companies
Complete responsibility for Applied Markets portfolio - in supporting adequate implementation of Life Technologies solutions at customer site as for the achievement of APM direct products revenue plan
Responsible for providing, in a timely and professional manner, all technical activities to contribute to the success of the business working closely with his/her corresponding Key Account Manager
Play Major role by preparing & delivering /performing Technical Sales Tasks to support the strategic of presales operations (demonstrations, evaluations, dual visits, seminars/lectures/workshops) of whole solution offer fitting to the customer / market needs
Play Major Role in coordinating and driving to completion all automation projects under his/her responsibility by delivering all type of Post Sales Support at customer site, Company Demo Lab or remotely for optimal consultancy service, testing and validation service, implementation and training, troubleshoot and follow up. Preparation & Delivery of Customer Trainings & User Meetings
Responsible for maintaining up to date technical expertise as develop a profound domain knowledge by establishing contacts to internal resources, third-party companies involved in the implementations, generate Customers Reference Sites, and become strong internal Voice of Customer. Provide feedback on technical problems and their respective solutions. Share expertise & knowledge amongst the team
Required Job Qualification
comparable education in appropriate science subject with relevant experience. High degree of technical competence & confidence and ability to interface with the corresponding community of the markets to the highest level.