please see the job details below for this position
Bio Pharma Scientist Dubai
Bio pharma scientist needed for pharma company, you will work with the team on research of new drugs, you must have previous experience in this area and a related degree
We offer a fantastic salary and relocation package for the selected candidates
Lab Analyst Dubai
Lab analyst needed for a large lab, we take blood samples and look for variours germs and illnesses in the human body
You must be qualified with a degree and at least 7 years experience in the industry, this is a full time position for 6 years, we offer a great salary, relocation and housing to the right candidate
As a Senior Ecologist with this award winning firm, you will have a leading role in undertaking flora and fauna surveys, writing reports, developing management plans and organising associated field work.
Managing and overseeing the operation of Micro lab and Sensory Lab and the teams.
- To support the Plant Operation in term of Environmental Monitoring, Water Monitoring and Sanitation Program
- Involved in Internal Food Safety Audit
- Involved in Product Investigation related to Micro Issue
- To train, coach newcomers related to Microorganism and Aseptic Techniques.
- To be involved the samples compositions
- Observing, monitoring and identifying microorganisms
- Trending of results of Environmental Monitoring and Final Products
- Managing the sample retention program
any other tasks as appropriate
PSI Technical LLc
* Conduct and lead various field research activities, including but not limited to assisting in coordinating and establishing high quality research plots in summer and winter nurseries. Responsibilities include preparing, planting, and maintaining field research plots, data collection, harvesting, data entry, analysis and summarization, reporting, sample shipping, managing disease screening nurseries, and utilizing marker-assisted breeding techniques.
* Responsible for ensuring that all protocols, activities, and experiments are in compliance with government requirements.
* Work with Breeder to plan out duties for full-time and part-time soybean positions at the site to implement the breeding and yield testing plan of work in the most efficient and safe manner, ensuring other regulations and policies are followed.
* Overnight travel to outlying trial locations and other Research Stations and Laboratories is required.
* Work with and provide daily technical direction to seasonal temporary labor, ensuring all activities are completed in a safe, effective, and efficient manner.
* Bachelors or Masters degree in Crop Genetics, Agronomy, Crop Science, or a related agricultural field is required.
* Solid understanding and experience of agronomy, crop production, statistics, and soy production planting and harvesting equipment. salary 89 K USD
Senior Chemists Dubai
We are expanding our service area and need chemists to work in the Bio Lab, you will be degree qualified, 5 plus years experience in a related area, this is a great time to join us, salary range 13,000 AED per month
Lab in the UAE has an opening for a microbiologist with experience and a full degree, we ate a research lab, salary up to 69 K USD plus relocation and housing
The candidate is ready to work hard on the shop floor and is a self-disciplined, self-starter. The position is part of a production team manufacturing laboratory reagent solutions, acids, bases and buffers. Responsibilities include order entry and fulfillment, packaging and labeling. The individual must have attention to detail and be able to meet production deadlines efficiently. The standard work schedule is Monday through
Other duties include: purification of laboratory reagents by distillation, crystallization or chromatography; basic operation of FTIR, GC and UV-vis instruments; following + implementing SOP\'s and records as per ICH Guidelines (Q7A); preparation of USP reagents; and performing USP monograph tests. salary is open
Qualified candidates possess a B. Sc. in Chemistry, and are enthusiastic to learn and handle independent responsibility. They have good language skills, both French & English, written and oral. 2-3 years hands-on experience in an industrial chemistry production environment is preferred
PRODUCT APPLICATIONS SPECIALIST - DUBAI
Food Raw Materials Industry
A global provider of distinctive, high quality ingredients and solutions for the food, beverage and other industries requires the above to provide superior and sustainable solutions for the food industry, supporting business development and providing technical advice on various products and applications to key accounts within the Bakery, Confectionery, Sauces / Soups, Dairy, Condiments, Snacks and Beverage, etc Industries.
1. Providing superior and sustainable solutions for the food industry, supporting business development and providing technical advice on various products and applications to key accounts within the Bakery, Confectionery, Sauces / Soups, Dairy, Condiments, Snacks and Beverage, etc Industries.
2. Providing technical advice with regards to development / modification of formulations, product launches, and running pilot or plant trials at customer sites from time to time.
3. Collaborating with Commercial and Technical Leaders to anticipate industry trends.
4. Contributing to identification of the best opportunities for the company, providing innovative and differentiated technologies.
5. Contributing to the development of new application ranges.
6. Compiling monthly reports on various customer driven projects and new product development, etc.
7. Attending seminars, conferences and training abroad.
Minimum requirements for the role:
1. A tertiary degree or diploma in Food Technology or Sciences or related is essential.
2. Previous technical (R&D or Laboratory) experience within the Food Raw Materials industry is essential.
3. Must be able to perform modifications of formulas within the food industry.
4. Must have previous experience working with Stabilizers or Starches or Hydro-colloids within the food and related industries.