Logistics & Supply
Drive vehicles to designated destinations for customer product deliveries. * Drive safely and deliver products within deadlines. * Analyze delivery address, determine appropriate routes and maintain schedule. * Report any accidents or injuries to Supervisors immediately. * Load and unload products from trucks and trailers. * Perform vehicle inspection such as checking fluid level and tire pressure. * Notify supervisors about any major repairs and maintenance. * Follow local and state driving laws and road regulations. * Maintain the vehicle clean and safe. * Collect payments from customer at the time of product delivery * Work with support team to provide exceptional customer services and address customer concerns. * Perform vehicle inspection before and after each trip * Adhere to company operating policies and procedures. * Maintain driving log, prepare vehicle performance forms and complete daily paperwork * Provide special care in delivering fragile and hazardous products. QUALIFICATIONS: * High school degree (MIn) * 3-5 years working experience * Valid professional driver’s licence * Good driving record with no traffic violations * Must be good with customer service skills * Must be trustworthy and self-disciplined * Good Strategic Planning and Management Skills * Excellent organisational and time management skills all applications should be forwarded
Air Charter Service
Cargo Broker Dubai
Arabic speaking The Company: Air Charter Service is an energetic company which has experienced rapid growth to become a market leader in its field, with annual revenues exceeding $450m per year. The company’s headquarters in London are the heart of a global business, with offices across North America, South America, Europe, The Middle East, Africa, Russia & CIS, India and the Far East. Voted Air Cargo Charter Broker of the Year in 2013 and 2014 at the prestigious ACW World Air Cargo Awards we are searching for an enthusiastic sales professional to join our award winning Cargo division. The Role: • New business generation within a portfolio of clients • Client and supplier relationship management • Management of Cargo charter bookings from enquiry to post flight report • Achievement of monthly and annual targets What we look for: • Confidence in approaching new clients and building rapport • Fluency in both written and verbal Arabic and English is essential • A proven track record in sales and business development • Ability to liaise with individuals at all levels • Results driven and disciplined • An inquisitive nature with good attention to detail • A hard-working self-motivated team player • An interest or knowledge of the aircraft charter operation We Offer • Generous base salary with 10 % uncapped commission • Private healthcare and one return ticket per year from Dubai to place of origin after one year’s service. • Promotion and career development opportunities within one year of joining
247 Manpower Supply
Fuel Tank Drivers Dubai
Responsible for carrying out the petroleum product delivery. The delivery process includes product loading, delivering by gravity or using PTO pumps, quality & quantity check throughout the process and safe driving. The Heavy Duty Driver is responsible for managing all types of safety and quality, incidents according to the ERP. Responsible delivering for the whole cargo to the client
Supply Chain Coordinator Dubai
A Supply Chain Coordinator is responsible for the supervision of the inbound and outbound traffic, managing the buying and delivery process of goods or services and the placement and delivery of purchase orders. This is a very high profile and responsible role within an organisation, requiring someone who is extremely organised and can cope well under pressure.
Working within the Supply Chain industry can be very rewarding and there are many opportunities to develop a career that includes progression into senior Supply Chain Management. This industry is well suited to someone who is highly motivated and has the drive and enthusiasm in what can be sometimes be a very challenging environment.
- As a Supply Chain Coordinator it will be your job to manage the buying and delivery process of goods or services on behalf of your company, or a specific client or clients.
- You will negotiate rates with carriers ensuring that you secure the best possible rates inline with the company’s buying policy. You will also coordinate all inbound and outbound traffic, maximising cost-effectiveness and tracking all consignments.
- The Supply Chain Coordinator usually works closely with the Sales Director to ensure the best supply chain solutions are achieved.
- As a Supply Chain Coordinator you will be client facing and therefore you will be require to develop and maintain good client relationships delivering the very best in customer service.
- It is important that as the Supply Chain Coordinator you observe and follow all ISO and health and safety compliances, including the supervision of staff in this respect.
- The preparation of management reports as well as analysing statistical data is also a very important part of this role.
Logistics Coordinator Dubai
We are looking for the post of Logistic coordinator with minimum 2 years experienced in UAE for immediate join. salary is negotiable
Procurement Manager Dubai
QUALIFICATION : Bachelor’s Degree
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 2 years’ in similar capacity in maritime organizations
SKILLS: Use of personal computer including data entry, Databases, spread sheets, Good communication skills in dealing with purchasing professionals, administrators and company representatives, Working knowledge of procurement laws and purchasing procedures, Ability to perform work with high degree of accuracy & Ability to work independently, referring new or unusual matters to immediate supervisor.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) Acquire quotations, process improvements, establish and maintain vendor databases.
2) Receive invoices from suppliers and check against LPO to ensure accuracy and for technical approval.
3) Organize and maintain the administration of activity electronically & documented: PO filing, reporting, correspondence & archiving.
4) Follow imports and customers clearance of imported materials, in coordination with transit/shipping team, until final delivery at requested location.
5) To initiate and maintain partnerships with external vendors by negotiating purchase order contracts and sub contracts.
6) To maintain supplier score card based on delivery and quality and manage relationships with significant suppliers.
7) To ensure that the stores are adequately stoked to maintain minimum ROB and critical spares that needs lead time.
8) Liaise with finance department for timely supplier payments/advances.
9) Prepare and submit procurement reports as per Safety Management system.
10) Coordinate and schedule meetings and appointments as requested, respond to enquiries which do not require the personal attention of Procurement Manager
Priyanka Middle East LLC
Tendering Officer Dubai
Should have knowledge of tendering, bidding for the clients.
- Extensive experience in Sourcing of material from Dubai local markets for the clients/tenders.
- Good knowledge of Dubai local Markets and good vendor database management.
- If worked with Relief Supply organisation will be an added advantage.
- Should have worked with TRADING Companies for at least 3-5 years
- Knowledge of banking and admin related task.
- can handle clients and suppliers too.
Heavy Drivers Dubai
Hulk Transport based in dubai is hiring for the Heavy Truck tralier drivers having a valid UAE license # 4. Drivers need to move from Dubai
Logistics Manager Dubai
Ensure that all appropriate safety regulation are bring followed both regard to personal safety and safely of inventory .
o Monitoring data management to keep accurate product, contract pricing and invoicing
o working closely with supplies and customers to improve operations and reduce cost
o communicating needs & objectives to manages& key personnel in procurement ,logistics & distribution.
o providing accurate routing information to ensure that delivery times and locations are co-ordinate
o Ensure that on hand stock level are appropriate for the business so that material is available for interrupted operation without excessive dollars tired up in inventory or Supply chain. Maintains accurate min/max level and manages slow moving /obsolete inventory
o Responsible for training of all warehouse and site supervisor of inventory management relating to operations.
o Responsible of update training of EPR system to all the Warehouse supervisors.
o Planning and scheduling of cycle/year end count .
o Responsible for international import/export of material. Ensure compliance with all regulation and HYSPEC policies including documentation, packing ,shipping and report.
o Other Supply Chain related task as directed by the Regional Supply Chain Manger
Order Processor Dubai
Maintain and develop good relationship with clients by providing support, information, and
guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities
- Sales support
- Deal with quotations in order of receipt
- Ensure all quotes are correct, authorized and have been reviewed.
- Provide proactive follow up communication to customers on both the quote and order
- Place Purchase Orders and follow up of suppliers
- Assist with order accuracy and ensure that orders are processed in a timely fashion with all
- Filing and reporting
- English fluent
- Very good organization
- Good sense of customer relationship
- Presentation Skills, negotiation skills
- Motivation for Sales
- Salary: according to qualifications
- Health insurance and yearly plane ticket