Sales/Marketing Jobs in Dubai
Sales Supervisor Dubai
Sales Supervisor job Should have experience in fashion field. Male and female both can apply Arabic is must Salary Package 5000-6000AED
Sales Professionals Dubai
We are looking for Dynamic & target oriented indoor/outdoor Sales Executive (Male) for computers Division with an Experience of 2-3 years(UAE experience first preferred) who are active in work & good at communication. Send your CV
Blue Marine Computers
Outdoor Sales Executive Dubai
listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
gathering market and customer information;
representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers;
challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
Virgo Interior LLC
Sales Executive Dubai
Sales Executive/Manager needed for an Interior Fit Out company. 2-5 experience required in the said field. Salary and Commissions best in the market., salary negotiable
Venus venture contracting company
Sales Executive Dubai
We are looking for a dynamic sales executive with a minimum of 1 year uae experience in the filed of fabrication/steel industry/construction.driving license will be an added advantage.salary can be negotiable
Sales Executive Dubai
Required Sales Executive For Dubai
Jewellery Experience And Retail Experience Can Apply
salary starts from 1600 aed to 2800 aed ,accommodation,transportation Provided,interested candidates kindly mail there cv
Country Sales Manager - UAE
Reporting to the Regional Vice President - Gulf, the appointed Country Sales Manager will be;
• Responsible for achieving sales revenue targets for the Airline within the operating budget with a focus on increasing revenue and yield.
• Develop and manage relationships with travel trade, corporate organizations, government and other trade bodies as well as the general public.
• Plan, prepare and submit the weekly and monthly local sales reports. Constant monitoring of market trends and competitor activities in order to ensure that the all are kept informed of local developments.
• Review the weekly and monthly local sales reports of travel agents and GSA to ensure that business potential is being maximized and take prompt suitable remedial actions. To make sure all sales efforts are being carried out as per the plan.
• Recommend practical action plan to assist achieve the set revenue targets. To produce long and short term tangible local sales and channel plan including revenue targets as part of an integrated sales strategy.
• Recommend and assist in the development of value-added products for implementation in the local market in order to further optimize and enhance revenue.
• To ensure the product and promotional plans are understood by all selling staff and implemented to give the greatest impact in the market.
• Key accountabilities will include local sales strategy formulation, sales & marketing, sales leadership, account management and staff management & training. To control, guide and monitor the day-to-day activities of all field sales staff to ensure more than satisfactory performance levels and smooth flow of business.
• To achieve, organize, control and monitor passenger sales targets for the assigned territory. Develop new revenue streams with an eye to reduce the cost of sale and to assist deliver set revenue targets.
• Monitor operations and administration of sales in line with company procedures and policies, and carry out any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Regional Vice President - Gulf.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Should be a Graduate from a reputed University. Post-graduation is desirable.
• At least 6 years experience in passenger sales in a highly competitive airline market, of which 3 years should have been in a prominent sales position. A full-service airline sales background is desirable.
• Excellent organizational, communicational, interpersonal, networking and leadership skills.
• A track record in meeting revenue targets and developing, implementing and controlling budgets.
• Should be an analytical thinker with a high degree of initiative to keep pace with market trends and develop appropriate innovative strategies.
• Thorough knowledge of Word/Excel and PowerPoint, and airline industry market competition and practices.
• Should possess a valid UAE driving license.
• Ability to make presentations and communicate fluently in spoken and written English.
• A go-getter with good knowledge of the local travel market. Only candidates with UAE market experience will be considered.