Sales Executive Dubai
Sales executives sell their company’s goods and services. Customers may include businesses, governmental organisations and individuals, both in the UK and abroad.
Sales executives approach potential customers with the aim of winning new business, as well as maintaining good relationships with clients.
They are also responsible for making repeat sales to their employer’s existing customers. Sales is a targets driven industry and the work can sometimes be demanding.
Within the sales environment a number of other job titles are also used to refer to a similar job role, including: sales representative; sales consultant; territory manager; business development representative.
Typical activities for sales executives generally include:
> listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
> maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
> cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
> responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
Outdoor Sales Executive Dubai
Media Specialists Duties will be varied and will include but are not limited to:
- Generate Leads in professional ways. Approach potential customers with the aim of winning new business and also building the relationship with our existing client. Preparation of presentations, fixing quality meetings and appointments with the companies’ decision makers and also answer all relative queries/questions that may rise during presentation. Highlight the features and benefits that client can get if advertise with official publication of JAFZA, DUBAI RESOURCES. Listening to customer requirements and presenting the services in highly professional way to make a sale. Update ERP data on daily basis.
- Attendance of meeting as per schedule by the client and call centre, presentation of proposal to the client in a proficient method. Daily cooperation with the telesales team in order to arrange for the daily meetings, weekly sales reports, attendance sheet, achieving targets, and participating in the Collections Cycle including invoice delivery and receiving payments on a daily basis. Being fully aware of all technical information including projects’ details, prices, and discount options.
- Research and gather useful information about the market as well as competitor’s products and services in order to come up with new ideas to gain higher market shares. Representing the company at trade exhibitions and events.
- Negotiate the prices and terms of the agreement with the decision makers in Clients’ Companies until closing the deals successfully, after signing the contracts, continuous follow-ups with the interested clients through emails and telephone.
- Provide after sales service and maintain professional relation with the client as it serves as an asset for the organization.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing clients in person, via telephone calls and emails. Gain a clear understanding on clients\\\' businesses and requirements. Make accurate and rapid cost calculations, and providing clients with quotations.
- Participate in special promotions, attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues. Updating clients’ data in ERP system. Review own sales performance on a weekly and monthly basis in order to aim for meeting or exceeding targets.
- Cooperate with the Interior Affairs, Call Center, and Art departments for each job order to ensure everything is correct and on time. Provide assistance in preparation and collection of artwork; follow up with the art department.
- Being part of the planning, organizing and executing the Sales strategy for Company’s different services. Initiate and coordinate in the development of action plans to penetrate new markets. The Outdoor Sales Executive participates in special projects whenever required by the management. Preparing the daily, weekly, and monthly sales report.
- Performing few ad-hoc duties & responsibilities as required for the department.
Sales Manager Dubai
40 hours per week. Anticipated Start Date: ASAP
Marba Group (MG) has multiple openings for a full-time Sales Manager position.
Marba Group (MG) is a start up software development company with offices in USA, Qatar and UAE.
We are currently seeking a Sales Manager for the executions of all sales and customer service functions of the company
and for assisting Operations to meet the established sales and job performance objectives.
Together with a competitive salary, the package includes Commissions, and Benefits
- Communication & Interaction: Manage relationships with current and prospective clients to attain sales and
- Customer Focus: Work with existing client portfolio to maintain rapport and ensure overall satisfaction of
- Problem Resolution & Decision Making: Work within the guidelines of our quality assurance policy to resolve
issues in-line with the processes and procedures in all areas of the company.
- Leadership & Development: Understand the company direction and demonstrate leadership qualities to maintain a harmonious team spirit.
- Highly professional, charismatic and confident
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally-accredited institution required
- Exceptional time management, organizational and planning skills
- Conduct weekly meetings and monitor the completion of performance objectives
- Manage & lead all sales objectives, with a team of 2 external and 2 internal Sales staff to ensure targets are met
- Build strong client relationships to ensure customer satisfaction and long-term retention
- Use company resources to identify prospect clients
- Resolve customer service complaints/concerns in a timely manner
- Write proposals, tenders, RFQ, RFP, and prepare quotes and correspondence (Preferably in English & Arabic).
- Hands on experience of at least 3 years in the service industry; preferably in the automotive industry
- Ability to multitask; perform a full range of Sales activities, to build corporate clients while improving the
service to existing clients.
- Good communication and management skills including project management and supervisory skills.
- Intermediate computer skills: MS Office 2010, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of MS Outlook 2012 Business Contact Management is an asset.
- Ability to train staff members on various systems and procedures.
B & V Group
Sales Professional Sharjah
Counter sales man B & V GROUP – Sharjah Male Candidate with experience in Glass and Aluminium trading accessories and experience in purchasing. Good knowledge in computer applications and previous experience in Hardware and accessories purchase required. Must be fluent in English,
Marketing Manager Dubai
We are looking for manpower marketing manager who are able to bring new clients (Hospitals and Construction Companies) to our Company
Arms & McGregor International Realty
Sales Manager Dubai
Build and manage a team of residential realtors and listing agents. Perform duties, such as recruit, train, coach and nurture a team. Scope: The Sales Manger reports to the Managing Director and is responsible for the sales and leasing team. Responsibilities: 1- Recruit team members after carefully assessing their abilities and virtues. 2- Team training, sales 101 to communication skills and advance sales techniques. 3- Coach the team daily, assist every member one on one and as part of the team, assess each member’s abilities and his effectiveness in a team, while analyzing his strength and weaknesses. 4- Make sure the team has all tools needed to perform and prosper. 5- Report on the team performance and have his input in the sales strategy as well as setting a plan to hit the set targets of his team. Skills: • Sales and Marketing — Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems. • Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction. • English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar. • Law and Government — Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders and RERA rules. • Clerical — Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology. • Computers and Internet Browsing • Communications and Media — Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media. Education & Experience: University graduate with 5 to 10 years’ relevant experience. Foundation of our success Located in Dubai; the ever-pulsing heart of the international real estate market, Arms & McGregor is a prestigious real estate agency led by a dynamic executive team with over a decade thriving experience and acclaimed success in property sales, new development marketing, leasing, and property management services. Innovative, experienced and built on strong business principles, Arms & McGregor is perfectly poised to deliver vivid results in today\\\'s relentless changing real estate market. “Our business is beyond properties, our business is people.” Arms & McGregor’s approach is all-encompassing yet remarkably simple; we dedicate equal attention and resources to every sell, buy or lease, while striving to add value to our clients’ projects by creating new business opportunities. We recognize that the common thread in each and every real estate transaction is a client with different needs: exceptional customer service, professional guidance throughout the process, expertise of local and international market, and transparency of information. Arms & McGregor embraces these needs and works diligently to cater to them on every level of its business. Understanding that each transaction is different, we continually develop new and innovative methods and approaches to ensure the best possible results are achieved for all our clients. While we are an absolute results driven agency
Mermaid Catering Services LLC
Sales Executive Dubai
Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects, researching and analyzing sales options.
Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Executive Skills and Qualifications:
Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
Related experience in Abu Dhabi is desirable
Required experience:1 yr or more
Sales Executive Dubai
Applicant must have the following qualification:
- At least 2 years UAE experience as an Outdoor Salesman
- Good knowledge in UAE Market
- With valid UAE driving license
Ultimate Hardware Solutions LLC
Sales Assistant Dubai
Assists customers in the showroom by explaining the features, value and benefits of the product.
Promotes whatever specific products that our company is dealing with by forwarding information of the product through email, telephone and fax to the clients
Participates in product training/ seminars for more information of the products that we are selling.
Assists sales executive by making invoices; quotations; forwarding some catalogue pages; technical data sheets; providing samples.
Maintains a file or record of all the clients/ customers and quotations given.
Ask/ report to the manager for some special requirements; prices; changes in prices; special discounts; customer’s request; new inquiries.
Maintains a good relationship with clients by calling and sending them quotations; asking for any requirement and updating them for new products.