Architecture Jobs in Dubai
Project Architect Dubai
This firm currently seeks to appoint a skilled and passionate Project Architect who thrives in a highly proactive and creative environment. You will engage in projects from concept design through to project delivery. Your role will encompass design, documentation, contract administration, quality control and project management. You will have a high level of liaison with clients and consultants to ensure positive outcomes for all parties on each project. You will run projects in the area of $20mil - $50mil in value, within the multi-residential, commercial & hotel fields; experience in these areas would be highly regarded. To be considered for this role, you must have upwards of 6 years experience and proven industry ties in the market.
Senior Architect Dubai
Senior architect wanted for large scale upcoming project in the middle east you must have 14 years experience, salary negotiable
AutoCAD Drafter Dubai
Multi National Company has a vacancy for a draughtsman / engineer to join the team responsible for the region: India, Middle East & Africa. This position is based in the Dubai Office.
- Draughting and design of various perimeter security related structures and components
- Draughting in 2D & 3D
- Involvement in costing and BOQ
- Degree or diploma in engineering / AutoCad draughting
- Previous experience on Solidworks will be advantageous
New Art Interior Design
3D operator in interior design Dubai
10 years of experience at least and in the same field,
software: 3ds Max + vray, Autocad, photoshop, Power point..
creating high detailed 3d models with realistic rendering.
creating high detailed Autocad shop drawings.
Documents required: updated Resume, works portfolio, and salary expectations
AutoCAD Technician Qatar
reparation of aluminum Shop Drawings (Elevation, plan, section and details) & service drawings by AutoCAD for any Aluminum, Glazing, Skylights, -curtain walls, all kind of aluminum doors & windows (slide & fix, hinged, bottom hung & top hung, tilt & turn, louver doors & windows, Automatic Sliding Door, pool ladders, hand rails, etc. all with thermal & non thermal break systems, cladding works as per - B.O.Q. and According with approved structural – calculation with all available Facilities planning 2. Make sure structural checks done for all necessary components of the product (i.e. glass, aluminum profiles and brackets, etc.). 3. Check architectural and structural drawings and ascertain/monitor that the shop drawings are drawn in accordance with architectural and structural- requirements. 4. Suggest design solutions according to architects conceptual details and requirements for the products. 5. Prepare drafting works, under the supervisor or Design Team Leader in coordinated manner (i.e. maintaining quality and productivity). 6. Directed requirements of specifications and standards for the nonstandard constructions 7. Directed the drawings within the given program 8. Directed design concept for the project as directed
AutoCAD Drafter Dubai
Interfaced with officers of the department to attain details of materials and equipments.
• Responsible for designing and preparing working plans, scale drawings and charts in detail.
• Also prepared electronic layouts scale drawings, charts, requirements of material and equipments provided by customers, departmental contacts and consultants through specifications and sketches.
• Responsible for controlling and renovated files that are received from departmental contacts and consultants.
• Done other basic calculations to determine strength of materials, layout of charts and other structural requirements.
• Responsible for performing other tasks.
CAD Draftsman to be based in Dubai.
The CAD Draftsman operates Computer Aided Design (CAD) computer system, including creating, updating and modifying maps, and performs manual drafting.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Creates CAD drawings for engineering projects.
2. Creates and modifies maps for special assignments.
3. Incorporates subdivision plats and drawing files into maps.
4. Plots new maps.
5. Copies project drawings.
6. Creates manual drawings for engineering projects.
7. Greets customers and the general public in person and on telephone, answers questions and directs to appropriate individual when necessary.
8. May assist in developing survey maps and layouts, when necessary.
9. Works closely with building regulating agencies, builders, contractors and the general public.
10. Performs other related duties, as assigned.
1. Technical Capacity.
Big Boys Interiors Design LLC
Interior Designers Dubai
Males & Females having degree/ Masters in interior design with some marketing experience.
Graduate Architect Dubai
This property development firm is dominating the residential market in the construction of luxury multi unit residential projects; their continued growth has seen an opportunity arise for a career driven Graduate Architect / Architect to join their expanding team of experts.
The position has become available as these developers are one of the few organisations within Melbourne that are in a growth stage. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Graduate Architect or Architect to take on responsibility on a range of multi-unit residential developments.
You will be a Graduate Architect or an Architect with a minimum 3 years experience with the ability to take on responsibility through a variety of stages. You will primarily be working on design development and construction documentation initially, but you will get the opportunity to be exposed to design stages as well.
It is imperative that you have working experience on Revit, with a minimum 12 months exposure. You must have a strong understanding of rescode and town planning applications, so experience working on projects is important. Multi-unit residential experience is desirable and candidates with experience in this will be prioritised. salary 55 K USD
Quantity Surveyor Dubai
Degree/Diploma in Quantity surveying
- At least 2-5 years experience
- Good Knowledge in pre and post contract administration
- Good team player, great salary package