Human Resources Jobs in Dubai
Program Manager Dubai
Job Title/Designation: Senior Project Manager/Program Manager
Knowledge of Travel Leisure Systems & candidates having experience in handling airline industry related projects.
Skills: (All 3 Mandatory)
1.Stake Holder Management
HR professionals Dubai
We require a HR professional with 5yrs Experience , a salesman preferred our head office is in kuwait so we are opening a new branch in dubai now we need employees listed thank you.
Building relationships with clients and developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment.
Ensure each recruitment assignment is delivered to budget and to Client expectation. Assess and respond to the needs of each particular client or assignment providing relevant solutions.
Making the search as per the client criteria using naukrigulf, naukri and monstergulf portal and even LinkedIn and working on Junior, Mid and senior level positions.
Advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing them on portals, receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and creating a shortlisting of the candidates.
Understanding the requirements of Clients and Recruiting candidates for IT and Non It position
Handling clients, interactive with them for new requirement or for any feedback.
Initial screening of resumes for the purpose of Recruitment for clients.
Sourcing CVs from various portals internal database, reference or by mass mailing.
Discussing the opening with the candidates, briefing them the opportunity
We are looking for a highly enthusiastic, positive and committed HR Admin Assistant, with relevant qualifications and experience. Applicants must demonstrate direct experience in recruitment, OH&S, development and
Payroll Officer Dubai
Are you a payroll professional ready to move to the UAE, we have a role open, you must have related qualifications and 4 years experience for this position, salary is 56 K USD tax free
HR Manager Dubai
HR manager wanted for large airline in Dubai, you will work with several other managers for the full hiring process of candidates for the UAE office and location, the salary is open
HR Intern Dubai
Assist the HR officer in overseeing all HR for permanent staff membersSupport the Management and maintenance of HR Legal and Labour law compliance (for all HQ’s, SO’s and Countries of Operation)
Assist the HR officer in administering Responsible the companies Personnel Accident, Health and other Personnel related Insurances’
HR SOP Maintenance, management and expansion
d. Responsible for HR & Personnel Management QA/QC and compliance in all HQ and SO’s
e. HR Database management
f. Support the Recruitment Manager and CFO with Recruitment improvements, strategies and initiatives
The HR Intern will have a significant opportunity to be hands on in the implementation of several exciting projects within the CTG Global HR function. The HRI will:
· Responsible for implementing the HR database for usage by programme managers, teams and those managing both consultants and permanent staff in all HQ’s, SO’s and countries of service, thereafter ensuring the HR database is used efficiently, effectively and compliantly, and all users are trained to use as such.
· Liaison with database service providers as and when support/improvements is required from them.
· Undertake a review of all Consultant & Employee Legal Contract Templates; liaising, where necessary, with the company’s legal counsel for establishing requisite alterations/changes as the company expands into emerging markets; those alterations pertaining to new client requirements and those required under the various labour laws of the countries of operation and to which they are governed/construed under.
· Assist the HR Officer in ensuring CTG’s p-files (personnel files) content is ISO compliant for all consultants (including but not limited to filing any letters associated with individuals performance, actioning quarterly/half yearly appraisal reports with field management, monitoring individuals contract end dates, maintaining personal records database for expatriate staff, observe visa expiries, legal/contract management and compliance items (e.g. leave entitlements, special provisions, etc)
HR Generalist Dubai
Consulting with managers on HR procedures and employee relations issues.
* Coordinate and facilitate the design and delivery of training and development efforts, with a focus on all-colleague trainings or leadership development.
* Providing support to employees in matters relating to HR policies and practices.
* Administering compensation and performance evaluation programs.
* Implementing key corporate human resources projects, programs and initiatives.
* Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to ensure an effective process for requesting, sourcing and hiring new colleagues within the timeframes defined by the business.
* Providing assistance in the spectrum of events in the employee life cycle including on-boarding, compensation changes, employment changes, performance reviews, and terminations.
* Conducting exit interviews and making recommendations for corrective action and continuous improvement.
* Performing research, analyzing data and preparing reports for management.
* Partner effectively with parent company resources and maintaining relationships related to recruiting and benefits.
* Minimum 5 -7 years of progressive HR generalist experience in a corporate environment with a strong learning and development background.
* Demonstrated experience in the design and facilitation of colleague and leadership development programs.
* Effective consulting and problem-solving capabilities, with a strong emphasis in analyzing and reporting data.
HR Administrator Dubai
The HR Administrator will have significant contact with employees throughout the business in the course of their work and as such need a professional, helpful and often sensitive approach. Support and understand administration of the Oracle HR Database, ensuring completeness of employee records and keeping up to date with changes, employee position change. Acts as a gate keeper to ensure all payroll related data is submitted in a clear, accurate, complete and timely fashion to Payroll. Produce and distribute HR standard letters, forms and templates and manage HR mail outs e.g. proof on employment letter, length of service letters. Ensure recruitment requests, appointment requests and changes are approved and accurately completed. Once recruitment approval obtained ensure that internal and external ads are accurately published. Ensure all the correct procedures and approvals have been completed for the recruitment, inductions and termination of all staff e.g. background and security checks, resignation letters. salary open