Prepare and cook food according to recipes, quality and presentation standards, and food prep checklists. Prepare ingredients for cooking, including portioning, chopping, and storing food before use. Safely and appropriately use baking and measuring tools/equipment/appliances to prepare baked foods. Follow and ensure compliance with food safety handling policies and procedures, including personal hygiene procedures. Check and ensure correct temperatures of kitchen appliances and food, and report issues to management. Wash and disinfect kitchen area; set-up and break-down work station; and follow and ensure compliance with sanitation and cleaning procedures. Monitor the quality of food prepared and portions served throughout shift.
Head Bartender Dubai
We are currently looking for young, dynamic, self motivated Food & Beverage professionals who want to move their careers forward.
As a Head Bartender you are responsible to provide the highest level of hospitality when preparing and providing beverages and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
•Perform all necessary tasks to service beverages according to the standard of performance manual of the hotel
•Conduct weekly training sessions on beverage pouring practice, cocktail mixing, bottle flaring and up-selling
•Achieve total guest satisfaction and organizational profitability through effective utilization of all resources
•Work towards the timely set up of the bar areas and the completion of all mise en place works, in line with the opening hours
•Delight the guest by offering trend setting and innovative products and services, contribute to sales activities and assist in maximizing revenue
•Prepare Store requisitions and Bar requisitions
•Handle guest complaints directly or refer them to the Bar Manager
•Extend prompt services to all guests and treat guests and colleagues in a courteous manner.
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should ideally have a diploma / degree in hospitality or a vocational training in food & beverage and a minimum of two years experience in Bar Operations. Excellent command of English and additional skills, like guest service and interpersonal are essentials. Flamboyant and bar tending skills coupled with thorough knowledge about all types of wines, liquor and cocktails are an advantage. Previous experiences in minor leadership and supervisory roles are a definite plus.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be a well presented, smart in appearance and well groomed individual with an outgoing and friendly attitude and a high aptitude for customer care. You are a hands-on and proactive person with a charismatic and approachable character. You will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and be a great team player, who thrives in working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional competencies:
Housekeeping Supervisor Dubai
Supervise work activities of cleaning personnel to ensure clean, orderly, and attractive rooms in hotels, hospitals, educational institutions, and similar establishments. Assign duties, inspect work, and investigate complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment and take corrective action. May purchase housekeeping supplies and equipment, take periodic inventories, screen applicants, train new employees, and recommend dismissals.
Job Duties and Tasks
1) Assigns workers their duties and inspects work for conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness.
2) Investigates complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment, and takes corrective action.
3) Obtains list of rooms to be cleaned immediately and list of prospective check-outs or discharges to prepare work assignments.
4) Coordinates work activities among departments.
5) Conducts orientation training and in-service training to explain policies, work procedures, and to demonstrate use and maintenance of equipment.
6) Inventories stock to ensure adequate supplies.
7) Evaluates records to forecast department personnel requirements.
8) Makes recommendations to improve service and ensure more efficient operation.
9) Prepares reports concerning room occupancy, payroll, and department expenses.
10) Selects and purchases new furnishings.
11) Performs cleaning duties in cases of emergency or staff shortage.
12) Examines building to determine need for repairs or replacement of furniture or equipment, and makes recommendations to management.
13) Attends staff meetings to discuss company policies and patrons’ complaints.
14) Issues supplies and equipment to workers.
15) Establishes standards and procedures for work of housekeeping staff.
16) Advises manager, desk clerk, or admitting personnel of rooms ready for occupancy.
17) Records data regarding work assignments, personnel actions, and time cards, and prepares periodic reports.
18) Screens job applicants, hires new employees, and recommends promotions, transfers, and dismissals.
Business Development Agents Dubai
1. Knowledge of UAE Travel Agents Market .
2. Knowledge of Sales of Hotel Online Systems like DOtw , GTa and others 3. Knowledge & know how of Travel agenst in UAE..
4. Knowledge of Quotation Creation & follow up Clients .
5. Knowledge & Experience of Group Handing & Events .
6. Microsoft Offlice knowledge such as ( Word , Excel , Outlook & Emails ) 7. English / Arabic & Urdu Knowledge .
Send your CV
Front Desk Agents Dubai
Description : Front Desk Receptionist with minimum 1 year similar experience, needed for a leading medical center in Dubai. Job Requirements: • Minimum 1 year similar experience • Must be fluent in English. Arabic is a plus • Candidate must be already based in Dubai • Excellent communication skills • Ability to work under pressure • Has a sense of urgency and has the ability to learn fast and adapt quickly in a fast-paced work environment • Experience in medical filing is a plus • Computer literate Job Descriptions: • Answering telephone calls and dealing with face to face inquiries. • Politely greeting patients and visitors to the center. • Dealing with all requests in an efficient and courteous manner. • Opening post and forwarding it onto the relevant parties. • In charge of the doctors diary. • Updating the computer system with appointments and personal details. • Maintaining a clean reception area to show a professional image. • Screening inquiries for the doctors and medical staff. • Checking patients in and out and registering new patients • Accurately arranging any necessary follow up appointments for patients, and collecting information about them. Working Days/Hours: 6 days per week- 8 hours per day (including night shifts) Salary & Compensation: While the salary and benefits depend on the level of experience and competences of potential candidates, the Front Desk Receptionist position offers a total package salary between 7000 AED & 8000 AED + generous incentives scheme based on performance.
Front Desk Agents Dubai
Female Front Desk Receptionist required for Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments. Arranging meetings and follow up calls. Assisting in documentation and secretarial help to the managers. (*Good Looking, smart and experienced candidates will be shortlisted. Proficiency in English is a must. Other languages will be an added plus
Restaurant Manager Dubai
Restaurant Manager Location of Candidates – Males Nationality – Europeans Religious preference - None Academic Qualification – Graduate Experience –4 to 7 Years in UAE Candidate Requirements-Fair skinned and presentable personality with excellent communication skills.Experience of working in a casual dining or fine dining restaurant preferred. Age Limit – 27-32 Years Grooming – Presentable Salary – 10,000 to 13000
Front Desk Agents Dubai
We require a front desk officer, The job holder will be required to do the following duties: Greeting guests in a friendly manner. Helping guests check-in and check-out, Responsible for assisting guests when they leave the hotel at the end of their stay by ensuring they had a pleasant stay and handling their payments. Other front desk duties. Requirements Filipinos, Arabs, Egyptians, Nepalese, Russians, Indians and Thai people are required for this position. • The candidates must have 1-2 years of front desk experience and should presently be working in Dubai. • Knowledge of at least 3 languages is required. • Hotel front desk experience is highly preferable