Hospitality/Airline Jobs in Dubai
Air Charter Service
Private Jet Charter Broker Dubai
Private Jet Charter Broker Dubai | AED generous tax free monthly salary + 10% uncapped commission | Permanent • Excellent base salary with uncapped commission • Immediate private healthcare and one return ticket per year from Dubai to place of origin after one years’ service • Promotion and career development opportunities within 1 year of joining • Opportunity for global travel, including training in the UK • Award-winning training, mentoring and support mechanisms • A friendly, fun and very exciting environment enhanced with regular company-funded social events About ACS: Air Charter Service is globally recognised as one of the leading names in cargo and passenger air chartering arranging over 6,500 charters per year. Our growth strategy has taken us to 16 international offices and an annual turnover exceeding US $400m, and we’re not stopping here! Job Description: You will be responsible for building a portfolio of clients ranging from, but not limited to; High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI), the Entertainment Industry, Senior Level Executives, Private Venture Capitalists, the Oil and Gas industry, the Sports industry and the Travel Industry. This role requires you to identify, evaluate and develop new and existing business for the company and helping increase its presence and reputation in the region. You will have full responsibility of generating new leads and identifying new prospective clients to target in the Middle East. With strong sales methodologies and processes you will be able to offer tailored solution to clients. Key Competencies: • Cold- calling new potential clients • Business Development • Client relationship management • Generation of a portfolio of clients • Co-ordination of private jet charter bookings • Achievement of revenue targets What we look for • Confidence in generating new leads • Sales experience with admirable results • Building long term relationships and able to identify clients’ needs • Ability to liaise at Board/Director/Executive Level • Results driven and disciplined with a good attention to detail • Ambition for career development
Marketing Manager Dubai
Dubai Based Travel and Tourism company has vacancy for female marketing manager, the salary is negotiable
The Big Moo Events
Events Coordinator Dubai
A leading Children\\\'s Events Company in Dubai looking for a Children\\\'s Events Coordinator for immediate start.
Applicants Must have / be:
Excellent Computer Skills
Excellent Telephone Skills
Experience in organizing events
Excellent organizational skills
Ability to lead a team and give orders
Excellent communication skills
As Reservations Agent you will be responsible for the timely and accurate input of all hotel reservations including FIT and Group bookings, converting enquiries to sales and maximising occupancy and revenue.
In return for joining this team you will be rewarded with:
• Excellent career progression
• Generous staff benefits including discounted accommodation
• Supportive management team
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
• Previous reservations experience within an accommodation style hotel
• Excellent attention to detail
• Proven sales experience
• The ability to up sell
Are you a dedicated professional looking for a fresh opportunity to flourish into? Applications are closing soon so don’t delay, SALART 36 K USD
Restaurant Staff Dubai
GAUCHO DUBAI is looking for an elegant, confident and charismatic Waiters/ waitresses/ receptionists to join our team.
We are a large restaurant located in DIFC specializing in Argentinean cuisine. We love beef and we absolutely love wine, if you share these passions please read on…
Our restaurant has an outside terrace, private dining facility and a beautiful glass walled wine tasting room. Upstairs we have a 120 cover lounge, a live ceviche station for our guests to enjoy watching food being prepared up close.
This role is dynamic, fun and fast paced. You must be able to think on your feet and always be immaculately dressed.
We attract creative, vibrant and career minded individuals who aspire and commit to deliver excellence.
We guarantee world class training, education and development to everyone involved within the business.
We value the contribution made by everybody within the business and believe this is fundamental to its continuing success.
You MUST have an excellent command of English, and have experience of working in a 5 star restaurant establishment. Spanish is also preferred.
A charming, confident manner and excellent personal presentation are essential, along with experience of going the extra mile for guests.
Immaculate grooming and presentation a necessity
A minimum of 2 years commitment is required
Your positivity and commitment to the job will be rewarded with on-going training and development, and a clear career path within an exciting global company
Cabin Crew Dubai
Airline with many middle east routes has openings for cabin crew, you will based out of Dubai and work with international flights and stop overs, if you have hospitality experience and good english skills, then please apply, we offer a great salary package for the right candidiates
KITCHEN STEWARD SUPERVISOR Dubai
We are currently looking to hire cool, happy, skilled, knowledgeable and energetic steward supervisor to help us open Reform Social & Grill concept with a BANG! The vision of Reform Social & Grill is to offer an informal yet sophisticated experience with quality at the fore and an extensive British inspired menu. Your strengths: - Previous experience as steward supervisor preferred - Good knowledge of the equipment and hygienic rules - Flexible, polyvalent, well-organized and multitask - Good interpersonal and communication skills - Ability lead a team and work as part of it - Ability to work under pressure - Good presentation and good English knowledge If you think your profile is matching those requirements we would love to hear from you! We are waiting for your CV. Due to a high level of applications we can only contact successful candidates.
Reservations Agents Dubai
As a Reservations Agent, you will be a champion of reservations and processes at the Front Desk by maximizing hotel revenue and optimizing guest satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Practices the fundamental principles of revenue management and utilizes revenue management techniques in order to maximize occupancy and average rates.
• As reservations support to group bookings, you will be required to attend Sales/Catering meetings.
• Ensures accuracy of room block assignments, special requests, VIP accommodations.
• Effectively practices to maximize peak revenue days.
• Practices and encourages inter- departmental cooperation and communication so that customer service and overall guest satisfaction is at an optimum.
• Actively participates in guest problem resolution to ensure that guest service opportunities are resolved quickly and addressed effectively.
• Entering of individual reservations, group room blocks, and rooming lists.
• Ensure accuracy of billing and pre-approved credit authorizations.
• Rate loading into the property management system.
• Works closely with and communicates with Sales and keeps them informed of group booking status and maintains room rate control and availability status.
• Cross train as Guest Service Agent to assist and support when necessary.
Preferred Education & Qualifications:
• Front Office or Reservation experience required.
• Excellent skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Property Management Systems required.
• Ability to multi-task, and deal with interruptions.
• Strong abilities to prioritize tasks, are attentive to detail and have analytical skills, salary range 34 - 41 K USD