Food and Beverage Manager Dubai
required dynamic sales person (male or female) with experience in food and beverage sector dealing with hotels, restaurants, coffee shops, catering companies, gourmet shops in all U.A.E.; required good command of English language
Brilliant HR and Management Consultants
Apply now , looking for the following candidates for Dubai
Applicants to have at least 2-4 years relevant experience.
Positions available immediately.
Tour Operator Dubai
Excellent Opportunity for inbound Tour Operator (FEMALE) in a Travel Agency (DMC) based in Dubai with an experience of 1-2 years required.
Please forward your latest resume
Front Desk Agents Dubai
Require a concierge/Front office executive from a hotel background with minimum of 2 years of experience in a hotel in UAE. Please send your cv. Salary AED 4500/- all inclusive
Brilliant HR and Management Consultants
Several Hospitality Positions open for Dubai
We are currently looking for the following candidates:
* Restaurant Manager
* Assistant Restaurant Manager
* Jnr Sous Chef
* Demi Chefs
* Pastry Chefs
* Demi- CDP
* Commis Chefs
* Captain Waiter
Candidates should be well presented and well spoken.
Must have at least 3 - 5 years experience in the hospitality industry.
Urgently required 10 hostess for an event
Timings are from 7pm to 3am
Salary: AED 50 / HOUR
Candidate should have pleasing personality and good communication skills.
Prepare and cook food according to recipes, quality and presentation standards, and food prep checklists. Prepare ingredients for cooking, including portioning, chopping, and storing food before use. Safely and appropriately use baking and measuring tools/equipment/appliances to prepare baked foods. Follow and ensure compliance with food safety handling policies and procedures, including personal hygiene procedures. Check and ensure correct temperatures of kitchen appliances and food, and report issues to management. Wash and disinfect kitchen area; set-up and break-down work station; and follow and ensure compliance with sanitation and cleaning procedures. Monitor the quality of food prepared and portions served throughout shift.
Head Bartender Dubai
We are currently looking for young, dynamic, self motivated Food & Beverage professionals who want to move their careers forward.
As a Head Bartender you are responsible to provide the highest level of hospitality when preparing and providing beverages and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
•Perform all necessary tasks to service beverages according to the standard of performance manual of the hotel
•Conduct weekly training sessions on beverage pouring practice, cocktail mixing, bottle flaring and up-selling
•Achieve total guest satisfaction and organizational profitability through effective utilization of all resources
•Work towards the timely set up of the bar areas and the completion of all mise en place works, in line with the opening hours
•Delight the guest by offering trend setting and innovative products and services, contribute to sales activities and assist in maximizing revenue
•Prepare Store requisitions and Bar requisitions
•Handle guest complaints directly or refer them to the Bar Manager
•Extend prompt services to all guests and treat guests and colleagues in a courteous manner.
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should ideally have a diploma / degree in hospitality or a vocational training in food & beverage and a minimum of two years experience in Bar Operations. Excellent command of English and additional skills, like guest service and interpersonal are essentials. Flamboyant and bar tending skills coupled with thorough knowledge about all types of wines, liquor and cocktails are an advantage. Previous experiences in minor leadership and supervisory roles are a definite plus.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be a well presented, smart in appearance and well groomed individual with an outgoing and friendly attitude and a high aptitude for customer care. You are a hands-on and proactive person with a charismatic and approachable character. You will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and be a great team player, who thrives in working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional competencies:
Housekeeping Supervisor Dubai
Supervise work activities of cleaning personnel to ensure clean, orderly, and attractive rooms in hotels, hospitals, educational institutions, and similar establishments. Assign duties, inspect work, and investigate complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment and take corrective action. May purchase housekeeping supplies and equipment, take periodic inventories, screen applicants, train new employees, and recommend dismissals.
Job Duties and Tasks
1) Assigns workers their duties and inspects work for conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness.
2) Investigates complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment, and takes corrective action.
3) Obtains list of rooms to be cleaned immediately and list of prospective check-outs or discharges to prepare work assignments.
4) Coordinates work activities among departments.
5) Conducts orientation training and in-service training to explain policies, work procedures, and to demonstrate use and maintenance of equipment.
6) Inventories stock to ensure adequate supplies.
7) Evaluates records to forecast department personnel requirements.
8) Makes recommendations to improve service and ensure more efficient operation.
9) Prepares reports concerning room occupancy, payroll, and department expenses.
10) Selects and purchases new furnishings.
11) Performs cleaning duties in cases of emergency or staff shortage.
12) Examines building to determine need for repairs or replacement of furniture or equipment, and makes recommendations to management.
13) Attends staff meetings to discuss company policies and patrons’ complaints.
14) Issues supplies and equipment to workers.
15) Establishes standards and procedures for work of housekeeping staff.
16) Advises manager, desk clerk, or admitting personnel of rooms ready for occupancy.
17) Records data regarding work assignments, personnel actions, and time cards, and prepares periodic reports.
18) Screens job applicants, hires new employees, and recommends promotions, transfers, and dismissals.