Electrical Designer Dubai
Electrical Design using software for Short circuit and Transient analysis, lighting design, etc. Load list preparation. Sizing of DC power system and battery capacities. • Preparing Datasheets and specifications based on Worley Parsons standard format.. Preparation of Hazardous area layout drawing based on the Hazardous area determination schedule. General light and power design. • Responsible for Engineering and Design. Preparing drawings and documents, Substation design, HT and LT switchgear design. • Sizing of Major items of Electrical Equipment such as Transformers, Generators, HT & LT switchgears, Cables etc and development of Electrical Equipment Layout drawings. • Electrical Design using software for Short circuit and Transient analysis, lighting design, etc. • Load list preparation. Sizing of DC power system and battery capacities. Preparing Datasheets and specifications based on Worley Parsons standard format. • Preparation of Hazardous area layout drawing based on the Hazardous area determination schedule.
Electrical Technicians Dubai
experience in machine maintenance and installation of process machines required for a new MNC(Polymer additives plant) in Kizad,Abudhabi.Minimum 2yrs experience required.Those having experience in UAE/ Middle east preferred.Visa, Salary, accommodation, insurance and all other benefits as per labour law will be provided. Electrical / Electronics ITI certificate holders having experience in electrical& mechanical maintenance in a process plant only need to apply.Send CV
Senior Technical Services Engineer to support iDirect’s (TAC) Technical Assistance Center. (location: Dubai)
The iDirect Global Technical Assistance Center team is looking for a Senior Technical Support professional who is ready for the challenges, the responsibilities, and the rewards that come with working in a fantastic, high-energy, fast-paced, work environment. The products being supported by this position is related to Satellite based IP transport systems. The system utilizes various technologies such as IP, Linux, MySQL database, RF Communications, and multiple advanced level proprietary protocols and technologies.
We are essential personnel working in a 7X24X365 environment providing technical support to a wide variety of large clients located globally. We work on site or remotely and provide fault isolation and problem resolution for complex problems that come directly from clients or are referred by other levels of technical support. This position will be based remotely in our Dubai Office Location.
The Senior Technical Services Engineer demonstrates VERY STRONG product knowledge in multiple areas and is able to transfer knowledge to team members in an effective way. Takes initiative to coach junior TAC Technical Services Engineers in product knowledge and best practice. Able to provide workarounds to customers and actively works with Engineering team to resolve bug-related issues. Conducts product installation and/or customer training at customer site.
• Provides fault isolation and problem resolution to iDirect customers in analyzing, troubleshooting, and resolving product-related issues, including, but not limited to the following areas: IP networking, RF, Satcom, Linux, and MySQL databases
• Performs all technical duties of Technical Services Engineer II
• Analyzes frequency spectrum plots; utilizes Spectrum Analyzer to review interference, Carriers, etc.; analyzes Link Budget elements; understands details of Carrier performances, carrier level, C/N, Eb/No, BER, etc.; recognizes all RF impairments, Noise and interference; troubleshoots RF chain from RF to baseband; designs and creates network configuration sheet including Block/FEC and QoS; creates advanced troubleshooting techniques based on past experience; integrates monitoring applications into hub environment involving iDirect equipment; configures and utilizes tools such as SNMP manager, throughput testers, and voice quality measurement with iDirect equipment; utilizes planning tool and Link Budget; uses Engineering debug tools and commands without Engineering support
• Designs new network using own knowledge of TCP/IP concepts; utilizes troubleshooting tools such as tcpdump and ethereal/sniffer captures effectively; creates router/switch configurations involving VLANs, routing protocols, multiple interfaces, etc.; troubleshoots issues using cRTP, VLAN, IPSEC, and IPQOS concepts; understands VOIP and Video Conferencing
• With EXPERT level knowledge of Linux, navigates file structure; edit files and reading logs; writes reviews and understands advanced scripts; develops macros and scripts that assist customer network operators in daily routines
• Updates query and join tables using EXPERT level knowledge of MySQL or similar databases; creates reports including integration and interaction with third party billing/reporting software
• Works on complex issues according to priorities and designated resolution timeframes
• Provides support both remotely and at customer premise for hub installation, network upgrades, and network troubleshooting as well as Network Audits and system integration efforts
• Works with Engineering toward resolution of hardware and software related problems
Technician (Diploma) - 3 Years Engineering Diploma in Instrumentation/Electrical/Electronics, Experience in testing/calibration of transmitters (PT/LT/FT), Pressure Gauges, Dosing pumps, Hydraulic pumps, Accumulators, Filters, Pressure Relief valves, Positioners, Actuators, etc. Technician (Non-Diploma) : ITI in any instrumentation/mechanical Trade, Able to read P&ID’s, Instrument hook up drawings, Basic knowledge on pneumatic/hydraulic valves and instruments and process connection type and sizes
We are looking to recruit for the following positions (a) Electrician - ITI Qualified, 2-5 yrs of experience in cable tray routing, cable glanding, read and understand electrical drawings, checking & testing of control panels & panel board wiring etc
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assembling of the Control panel LV.
2. Awareness of Flow metre, Pressure Transmitter, Actuator, Water Quality Analaysis.
3. Hardware installation, electrical wiring-termination & glanding , labeling and testing.
4. Repair or replace wiring, equipment, using hand tools and power tools.
5. Ensure correctness of the material and safety of the system.
6. Maintain good manufacturing practices/housekeeping through involvement of all team members.
7. Operation & Maintainance of Field Instrument.
8. Calibration of Field Instrument.
1. Higher secondary school Certificate / Technical certificate
2. 5 to 6 years experience in the field of assembly of various types of distributions panels and sub stations.
3. Knowledgeable on bus bar processing operation.
4. Able to speak & write English
5. Knowledgeable in the ISO 9001 : 2008 environment.
6. Able to interpret electrical and mechanical drawing
7. Knowledgeable of the power/electrical tools, cable stripper and materials common to the electrical job task.
8. Skill in both verbal and written communication.
Techserve Trading LLC
Responsible for independently performing commissioning, maintenance and trouble shooting of Oil
conditioning purifiers and Contamination monitors, testing/sampling and/or vibration monitoring
systems and report writing for the above services.
- Knowledge of systems and machines using PLC control and instrumentation
- Ability to work independently with minimum back-up when necessary.
- Relevant technical education / qualification / apprenticeship
- Cross trained in electrical / instrumentation / mechanical / process disciplines preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in a service or similar position.
- Factory test work and/or site work experience.
- Current driving license.
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English.
- Monthly Salary: depending on qualifications and experience