Electronics/Technical Jobs in Dubai
Required urgently Trainee Engineers UAE
Preferably 1-2 years experience in Electronics Troubleshooting.
Must be DAE preferably with 1-2 years experience in relevant field or fresh candidate can also apply Local resident of Islamabad /Lahore,Multan and Rawalpindi
Only those candidate can apply who wants to make their career.
Must be confident and quick learner.
Have strong communication skills & positive behavior, salary negotiable
Electrical Technician Dubai
Electrical technician wanted for large component manufacturing company in the UAE, you will assist with the line supervising and assist the head technician with any QC issues that arise, this is a 5 year contract position that pays 50 K USD per year
Electronic Assemblers Dubai
Our client is looking for 3 highly skilled electronic assemblers
• Previous electronic assembly experience and experience with aerospace assembly standards
• Experience with fine soldering, crimping, riveting and stripping wire
• Experience in the assembly of wire harnesses and cables
• certified preferred
• Requires good manual dexterity for working with smaller components
• Ability to understand blueprints and shop drawings a must
• Good communication skills, both written and spoken
Sift: afternoons 4:00pm to 12:00am, but be willing to train on days
Auto Electrician Dubai
Are you a auto electronic technician with at least 2 years experience, then please apply, we are hiring, we offer 3000 USD per month plus relocation
Switch Expert Dubai
Switch Expert for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• 3Year’s of experience in Postilion Switch
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – UAE and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in UAE.
Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories
Application Engineer Dubai
Application Engineer - Automation JOB DESCRIPTION: The Opportunity Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories (SEL) seeks a professional, innovative and detailed individual for our Application Engineer - Automation position to provide technical support to the Lower Gulf from Dubai, UAE. If you are looking for an opportunity to apply industry-leading technology to solve power system integration and automation challenges and become recognized as an industry expert in a fast growing global company, then this position is for you! The AE-A position will be located in our Dubai, UAE office. The engineer will provide technical support to customers applying SEL integration, automation, and cybersecurity solutions in electric utility and industrial markets. Travel is required throughout the Middle East for customer support, teaching, and attending conferences. Application Engineer - Automation Responsibilities: Assist field application engineers, sales representatives and strategic customers in applying SEL integration and application products through telephone contact, visits, trade show demonstrations and application literature. Train field application engineers, sales representatives and strategic customers on SEL integration and application products and applications. Contribute to integration and application product specifications and application literature. Perform special studies and tests as needed by customers. Maintain a working knowledge of all SEL products and a perspective of industry practice. Participate in SEL sales and marketing activities and industry technical meetings and conferences. Continuously identify, measure, follow, and improve Application Engineering area processes. Other duties as assigned. Qualifications: B.S. in Electrical Engineering Minimum 3 years working knowledge of SCADA practices and philosophies Excellent technical training Working knowledge of protective relay applications at utilities or engineering firms Willing to travel 25% Strong writing
BW Consultants for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Should have experience in SAP BW.
• Certified SAP BW
Experience Required: 4 to 6Years.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: Immediate.
Quality Technician Dubai
Quality techcnician to oversee assembly line, circuit boards, you must have a degree and at least 5 years experience,please apply
Electronics Technician Dubai
Duties and Responsibilities
* Responsible for completing test and engineering documentation/notes
* Review project instructions and drawings to ascertain test specifications, procedures, objectives, test equipment, and possible solutions.
* Devise, fabricate and assemble new or modified electrical and/or mechanical components or assemblies
* Set up and conduct tests of units and components
* Analyze test results related to the design and test objectives
* Record test procedures and results, numerical and graphical data, and recommendations for changes in product or test methods
* Provide hands-on feedback to engineers
* Support, communicate, reinforce and defend the mission, values and culture of the organization
* Graduate Electronic Technologist/Technician or equivalent with 4 years experience specializing in power conversion systems.
* Experience in power converter circuit topology
* Experience with CAD and simulation tools, salary is open