Electronics/Technical Jobs in Dubai
Qualtra Worldwide JLT
Tenders and Proposals Coordinator Dubai
1. Thorough understanding and knowledge in tendering process
2. Good understanding of standard private and public sector proposal processes
3. Adopt a pro-active approach, use initiative and take responsibility for own actions
4. Assimilate large volumes of information and understand, plan and manage associated workflows
5. Develop relationships and rapport with external clients and internal colleagues
6. Strong and effective verbal and written communication, team player, collaborative
7. Ability to develop and maintain strong effective relationships
8. Robust project management skills with a meticulous approach to detail and quality
9. A passion for quality and continuous improvement with a focus on delivery
10. Good command of English language for editing text and response writing
11. Flexibility to meet demanding proposal deadlines working extra hours when necessary
12. Be able to work with minimal supervision
Equipment Technician Dubai
Kitchen Equipment Technician Business Unit: Maintenance Department Division: Support Services Location: All Clients Site Reports To: Maintenance Manager 2. TEAM OBJECTIVE Ensure normal operational activities are maintained in a safe and effective manner ensuring all equipment in a serviceable condition. To work with a team or alone as circumstances dictate repairing kitchen equipment. 3. PRIMARY JOB PURPOSE • To fault find, replace and repair kitchen equipment on site. • To adhere to company Health & Safety rules and Quality Assurance rules whilst working in kitchens. • Be able to identify and resolve any issues related to non electrical trades, such as plumbing, welding, fabricating, refrigeration, etc. • To write reports on activities if and when required
Lift Installation & Maintenance Engineers with valid UAE Driving license –4 nos
Lift Installation & Maintenance Technicians -10 nos–
Lift Installation & Maintenance Trainees-10 nos–
Electronics Technician Dubai
PCB Board and service systems Electronics Technician Dubai Electronics technician wanted for service company, we produce circuit boards for the computer industry and need a technician to work with the quality assurance team
Technical Sales Dubai
UAE technical sales experience (3-4 years) with technical back ground qualified in BE Engineering or MBA. Good knowledge of Middle East market and must have UAE Valid Driving License. Industry focused in electro-mechanical, industrial automation & technical products for sales. Leadership quality and key account management skills.
Petrol Station Application) Technician Abu Dhabi
We have the following urgent requirement for our new project in Abu Dhabi (UAE) Position: PSA (Petrol Station Application) Technician, Basic skills: - Demonstrated English language skills (read, write & speak) - Demonstrated technical reporting skills. - Proven work ethic and ability to work in a fast paced, team environment - Ability to use deductive reasoning skills - Ability to identify potential and existing problems - Ability to work in different day/night shifts. - Ability to drive for long distances. Technical Skills: - Minimum diploma degree in Electronic / Electromechanical - Minimum 5 year experience in: 1. Fuel Dispenser electronic & electrical maintenance. 2. Fuel dispenser maintenance in computer mode. 3. Fuel dispenser programming and interface. 4. Gilbarco, Tokheim & Wayne models experience. 5. Dispenser integrated card reader/terminal maintenance is an advantage. - Basic computer skills (Hardware & Windows OS). - Fuel Stations POS systems maintenance is an advantage. - Experience and knowledge in DOMS PSS is an advantage. - Experience and knowledge in card payment terminals is an advantage.
Victory Global Services W L L
ELV Engineer Qatar
We are looking for a ELV Engineers who has at least 2 years experience in middle east in the field of Fire Security Systems specifically
CNC Programmer Dubai
Company is seeking a CNC Programmer/Set-Up Operator for Mill Machine. This is a full time permanent position.
Experience is required, Location: Duba
Power Electronics Engineer Dubai
You will also get involved in documentation and compliance processes. There may also be an element of research involved.
To work successfully in this environment you will need
- A degree in electrical and electronics engineering
- At least (2yrs plus) of design experience
- Design skills at a detail and concept level
- A very good understanding of power electronics and a desire to become a real expert in the area.
- Excellent communication skills
This is an outstanding opportunity to work in this company that is focusing on an exciting redirection of their activities but still operating within their core markets. The salary being offered is appropriate for an intermediate engineer with say 2 - 4 years experience. This is a genuine career opportunity in a very good company.
PCB Board and service systems
Electronics Technician Dubai
Electronics technician wanted for service company, we produce circuit boards for the computer industry and need a technician to work with the quality assurance team, we offer 14,000AED per month, you must have a degree and experience