Electronics/Technical Jobs in Dubai
TRAINER 2 – TECHNICAL Saudi Arabia
The Instructor is responsible for teaching all aspects of the Technical Training programs assigned to him (Training Centre and Workplace - OJT), materials development and managing his program The Instructor is also the assessor for his programs.
• Lead the classroom development and on-going maintenance of all training programs, course materials (theoretical and practical), procedures and assessments to satisfy the client and Awarding Body requirements
• Assist the senior instructor in selecting and recruiting a suitable team of technicians
• Ensure that the equipment in the workshops and laboratories are suitable and adequate in number to complement the training and assessment
• Assist in identifying and sourcing suitable redundant equipment from Operating Companies for training purposes
• Assist in developing written and performance tests for assessing specialized training programs.
• Present power point presentation to company staff in non teaching days.
• Deliver Training
• Assess trainee portfolio’s to the agreed External Verifier and Awarding Body standards
• Assist in the training, development and certification of trainees as NVQ Assessors
• Ensure standards of all programs he is responsible for at the centre and in the workplace (OJT) is maintained
• In coordination with the Senior Instructor, implement a suitable Internal Verification an assessment and Quality Assurance system to meet Awarding Body requirements and ensure that the quality of the programs is maintained
• Implement policies and procedures to ensure Quality Control is managed professionally and effectively
• Develop and manage teaching and assessment schedules
• Discipline the trainees he is responsible for when required
• Coach and train technicians where required
• Compile daily, weekly and monthly reports as required
• Be active in suggesting ways of continually improving the training programs
• Uphold the the Company Quality Policy
• Any other duties as reasonably required by the Company Management
Auto Electrician Dubai
Auto electrician with 5 years experience wanted for rental car company, this is a ful, tiome position, please send in your applcation, salary is negotable
Quality Technician Dubai
Quality techcnician to oversee assembly line, circuit boards, you must have a degree and at least 5 years experience,please apply
Electronics Project Engineer Dubai
We are looking for a competent and pragmatic project manager with a background in electronics to handle a wide range of activities- from design, product certification to managing multiple offshore manufacturing partners to deliver a finished product.
-Degree qualified Electronics Engineer
- experience in managing offshore PCB manufacturing, sheet metal and injection moulding suppliers
- proven experience within an innovation company taking prototype design through to volume manufacture.
- ability to work in a fluid and sometimes ambiguous environment where priorities and projects are prone to change. salary up to 150 K USD
Electrician with ecperience working with a contractor wanted for our team, we are looking for electricians with solid experience in residential and commercial, if you have very good qualifications are willing to do some travel, onsite to project locations, 25% travel, then please apply
National Petroleum Co
Electronics Supervisor Dubai
Jobs at this level supervise and participate in discipline-specific activities associated with the installation, repair or maintenance of NPCC electronic equipment and systems. Supervises and participates in activities. Receives work orders. Studies drawings. Determines consumable & spare parts needs. Determines tool & construction aid needs. Maintains tools & equipment. Compliance in accordance with HSE Standards.
A discipline-specific 3-year diploma. Attendance at courses & seminars. 6 year’s relevant experience. Supervisory potential. Written and spoken English. Ability to read and understand technical drawings
Line Electrician Supervisor Dubai
Line electrician supervisors wanted for factory here in the UAE, we make Circuit boards and need an electrician to work with the QA team and ensure our products are built to standards and specs, this job will pay 57 K USD to the right candidiate
PCB Board and service systems
Electronics Technician Dubai
Electronics technician wanted for service company, we produce circuit boards for the computer industry and need a technician to work with the quality assurance team, we offer 14,000AED per month, you must have a degree and experience