Engineering Jobs in Dubai
Technical Sales Engineer
Formulogix Solutions is currently expanding its global footprint and looking for qualified Technical Sales Engineers for its latest project in UAE. Formulogix Solutions is launching its mobile broadcasting technology within UAE. Formulogix is engaged in SD/HD broadcasting technology and video transmission via a proprietary bonding technology over Cellular, WIFI and Ethernet RESPONSIBILITIES: - Responsible for proactively and aggressively growing both existing and new business relationships within the territory - Developing strategic relationships with key accounts and channel partners - Identifying and securing trading partners - Liase between engineering and marketing groups - Negotiating favourable contracts according to local requirements - Maintaining an awareness of the competition and local economic conditions in order to facilitate appropriate pricing of products and services - Introducing new products and expanding market reach - Completing market research to provide input for direction and development of new products - Developing sales volumes by establishing a sales policy, managing, monitoring and appraising possible distributors for maximum market penetration - Establishing sales objectives based on market size and potential - Establishing budgets - Providing forecasts and achieving the required sales volumes/targets - Preparing and conducting technical presentations and demonstrations for customers, conferences and tradeshows - Providing sales support for Dejero\\\'s video transmission products (both software & hardware) - Preparation and timely delivery of required status information, forecasts and reports - Assist in hiring, training and deployment of additional support staff in the territory - Required to travel on an as necessary basis to conduct assigned duties - Responsible for managing expenses related to supply procurement, product tracking and parts inventory for product within territory - Manage all aspects of the technical selling process prior to sales closure - Knowledge of Federal Communications (TRAI) standards and protocols EXPERIENCE / SKILLS: - Minimum of 5+ years of Broadcast industry experience or a related field (Less than 5 years need not apply) - Knowledge of data transmission over cellular networks including CDMA, 3G and 4G (LTE) Networks - Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements - Management experience an asset - Demonstrated track record in Broadcast equipment sales and sales management - Broadcast engineering experience an asset - Experience with streaming media, encoding and live broadcasts - Demonstrate strong management and analytical skills, persuasive ability and collaborative approach to solving customer requirements - Excellent teamwork, organizational skills and interpersonal skills are a must - Must possess strong written communication skills and be able to respond to RFP\\\'s - Must be fluent in English
Streuctural Engineer Dubai
we are in need of a structural engineer with 10 years experience to manage a large project in Dubai, if you fit the bill, please apply now, salary is very negotiable
Sommerman Skinner Associates
Technical Manager – Airport Infrastructure – Contractor - UAE
If you are looking for a company you will want to work with for many years then this is an excellent opportunity. This large contractor has been established in the Middle East for nearly 40 years and has the best staff retention of all Middle East contractors. They are involved with all manner of infrastructure projects including airport infrastructure.
They now have a need for an Technical Manager to work on an airport infrastructure project in the UAE. The Ideal candidates should have experience with construction of roads and utility services,
new taxiways and cargo apron labs, installation of main jet fuel lines, electrical substations, airfield ground lights and medium voltage electrical network. Europeans are preferred for this role.
• Civil Engineer with good qualification and minimum 15 years experience in infrastructure projects
• Responsible for the preparation of all technical documents for submission to the Engineer (shop drawings, method statements, submittals for equipment and materials, sub-contractor’s submittals, temporary works designs)
In return you will get a generous tax free salary, housing allowance, fully maintenance vehicle, family, medical, annual flights to your home country and bonus.
Arch corner eng. consultants
STRUCTURAL ENGINEER DUBAI
structure engineer required for consultants office in Sharjah
exp. not less than 5 year in structure design , salary negotiable by employer
Civil Designer Dubai
Due to ongoing projects and expansion plans of the Civil division an opportunity now exists for an experienced Civil 12D Designer with key design experience in Urban Development and general Civil Infrastructure. Your role will see you working heavily on a variety of residential road, major roads and storm water drainage design and drafting, Car park designs, roundabouts through to bulk earthworks.
Ideally, our client is looking for candidates who possess:
- 3-5 years design experience using 12D and AutoCAD.
- Additional software experience utilising DRAIN would also be an advantage.
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering Design
- Clear and concise verbal communication and presentations skills
- Supportive and sociable team player.
- Similar local consultancy experience and project exposure highly desirable.
- Mature and professional attitude with a long term career in mind.
On offer is an attractive salary package + bonuses, modern offices, plenty of benefits on offer for the right candidate and most importantly an opportunity to further develop your designing experience with a
Deva Management Services
Mechanical Construction Engineers & QA QC Engineers DUBAI
• Develop, review & maintain all engineering standards and specifications relating to Mechanical for the project;
• Provide direction and advice on all aspects regarding the provincial regulations for pressure piping design, inspection and fabrication;
• Review and prepare Structural and Welding material specifications for the project;
• Manage and perform modification works.
• At least 10 years Mechanical engineering experience in oil & gas industry. Those with experience in Oil rig, FPSO, topside design with offshore platforms and or SPAR topside facility preferred;
• Must Need in Dynamic Positioning System Knowledge.
• Degree or Diploma in Mechanical / Marine Engineering;
• Knowledge of intermediate MS Office as well as PDMS;
• Experience in Oil Rigs, Semi-Submersible, FPSO, EPC and LQ projects.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent analytical skills and business acumen.