Procurement Engineer Dubai
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Procurement in UAE
- University Graduate with degree in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Excellent English (written and communication) skills
- Strong negotiation skills and well exposed to procurement, quality control and quantity surveying
Sourcing high quality products at competitive pricing.
Negotiating with suppliers on lead-time, cost and quality
Develop, implement and drive the procurement strategies in order to meet cost savings targets.
Review and manage the supplier data base to ensure consistency with the sourcing strategy.
Perform regular performance review with suppliers to drive continuous improvements.
QA Engineer Dubai
QA/QC ENGINEER-Civil Engineer with experience in concrete works minimum experience 5 years Job Location: West Qurna 2, Basrah- Iraq 1. Organize, implement, conduct and manage the QA/QC Programs as per the Company\\\'s Quality Policy. 2. Coordinate the document controls of technical submittals, drawings, etc with the Project Team and to ensure that the QA/QC validation has been done, to ensure their issue, amendments and recall of controlled documents. 3. Coordinate all inspections, monitor the required tests and record inspections and tests made pas the Contract Plan and Contract Specifications. 4. Liaise with the Client\\\'s representatives for the conduct of day-to-day quality related project activities. 5. Coordinate with the Project Manager regarding work performance and hold authority to stop work in any area where discrepancies remain uncorrected and/or cancel the stop work order upon satisfactory correction of noted deficiencies. 6. Provide technical support to the Project Manager and guidance to site staff in submission of materials for approval, request for inspection, shop drawings, As-built drawings 7. Assist QA/QC Manager in conducting internal quality audits. 8. Ensure that Non-Conformance Report (NCR) are raised once the activities deviated from the Contract Specifications or normal construction industry practices
MEP Coordinator Dubai
Required a MEP coordinator for a construction company in UAE.
Candidate must fulfill below requirements.
1) Must be a Mechanical Engineer.
2) Must have 5-7yrs experience in MEP works
3) Must be able to handle High Rise Building Projects.
4) Excellent communication and hardworking.
Interested candidates Please send your resumes
YARED Gulf FZE
Sales Engineer Dubai
Market and sell the company’s products and services to obtain orders that are profitable to the company. The position is expected to achieve the supply and distribution of building/plumbing/construction materials to the construction industry.This will be expected in the geographic market region of the GCC.
The primary responsibility is to manage the assigned customer/project base, to create and increase sales in the local marketplace, application guidance and technical assistance to assigned customers.
This position is expected to develop, grow, and maintain relationships with the company\\\\\\\'s customers and distributors.
Additional responsibilities include /not limited to :
Understanding the company\\\\\\\'s support structure available to sales, applying technical knowledge for all products that are involved with the sales assignment; comprehension of project specifications and drawings; ability to gain confidence of customers and become a trusted source of information about the companies offerings.
1) Develop and execute sales plans to meet performance expectations and requirements;
2) quote projects and negotiate correct required pricing;
3) prepare sales presentations to create product understanding and awareness;
4) build relationships with key customers to enhance long-term business prospects;
5) work with factories to resolve technical issues while working with customers to resolve quality issues;
6) canvas the market to gain insight and adjust to ever changing pricing and delivery requirements;
7) assist team to develop a coordinated sales effort while keeping management informed of market conditions;
8) obtain ongoing training on both functional and technical skills.
Mechanical Engineer Dubai
Ensure successful achievement of project mission statement and goals and > be responsible for all day-to-day activities. > • Follow up with various departments within the company in all Project > related matters of the operation of the Project. > • To ensure a successful completion of the Project within the budget and > on time. > • Responsible for planning and scheduling of all major activities of the > Project to achieve timely completion of the Project. > • Fully responsible for all contractual issues related to the day-to-day > running of the project. > • Responsible for managing a Staff/Labor in the project. > • To be overall responsible for overseeing and effective execution of all > project related activities under instructions of the Jazal E&C Management. > • To determine all Project requirements. > • To ensure the timely submittal of all project submittals and obtaining > approvals. (Samples, Shop Drawings, Design Details, Work Procedure, Method > Statements, Schedules, Programs) > • To arrange timely obtaining of all clearances, approvals, permissions, > as may require from time to time from any of the statutory authorities > during the execution of the Project. > • To schedule and plan all project activities in line with master Program > in co-ordination with the planning Engineer. > • To receive all project related instructions from the Client, Engineer, > Main Contractor and transmit, communicate and arrange effective action. > • To attend all project related meeting with Client/Engineer/Main > Contractor and reporting back to the Division Manager on the proceedings as > well as to attend all project related meetings. > • Assignment of all project related activities to all resources. > • To evaluate the requirement of all project resources ( materials, > machinery, manpower) as per schedule and arrange for the availability of > the same. > • Planning and scheduling of resources (material, manpower etc) Resources > Mobilization. > > Education: Bachelor of Science in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering > Experience: More than 10 years of experience in project management
Russian Speaking Project Manager Dubai
We are currently seeking for a highly qualified Russian speaking project manager to agree project objectives, provide advice on the management of projects, organise the professional people working on a project, and and implement other project manager\\\'s duties. If you speak Russian fluently, have advanced English skills, have already worked as a project manager (in any country) and gained needed experience, contact us, please. Conditions: full time employment; office in the center of Dubai
Technical Engineer Dubai
CCNA Certified & CCNP Certified or Experience L2: 3-7+ working years Role Summary This is a key role as part of the build, integration, rollout, handover of the for IP MPLS CORE and Aggregation sites. As part of a team of L2/L3 IP engineers you will carry out configuration, integration testing & changes at CORE, aggregation & access sites. The team is responsible for all product related integration, configurations and change management & making nodes visible form NOC using Network Management Tools. Additionally the engineer will carry out performance testing, trouble shooting, TAC case log collection during deployment & integration challenges are critical. You will work closely with the Cisco TAC team to work towards resolution is critical activity. Critically L2IP engineers will work in ILD environment for both international and domestic peering that is recognised to require specialised skills and dedicated resource with close tracking. Experience Required •Good Telecom Industry Knowledge is essential •Expert Level on IPMPLS, ISIS, BGP and LDP protocols. •Expert level understanding of BGP policy is essential •Understanding IPMPLS, Routing &Switching concepts and ability to work on ISS, BGP and LDP. •Performance testing - this is very critical activity for the client. •Trouble shooting in complex technical environments •Good understanding of Routing protocols/IP MPLS network and debugging skills to identify and issues so that resolutions are very quick Roles & Responsibilities: •Network design, planning, testing, implementation and assistance in the maintenance of all routers, switches and transport equipment to ensure optimum performance at all times. •As part of the team, design, implement, configure and maintain the network •2ndtier technical support for Customer Support and NOC •Develop appropriate standards and practices and ensure that they are documented, maintained and applied to all projects and services. •Identify, acquire and/or train Operations on the introduction of new processes, techniques, and technologies as necessary in support of new services or service features. •Write procedures for the NOC to handle common tasks. •Coordinate with network equipment vendors to ensure current hardware and software features. •Participate in the "on call" pager rotation with other members of the team. •Perform other duties as requested by supervisor. •Education / Training / Qualifications: •Significant experience with large scale and complex projects. Candidate must possess a high-level of technical expertise, have strong organizational skills and be able to learn and define technical processes and procedures. •Candidate must be able to plan, provide analysis, design and implement technical solutions. •Bachelor\\\'s degree or equivalent experience
Swiss-Italian company for Dubai branch search for a Technical Sales executive having minimum 5 years experience in food equipment supplies like dairy equipment, ice cream equipment, pasta processing lines. Skills and qualification required: Graduate with experience in the same or similar field. Should be able to approach clients directly. Candidate must also be able to prepare full detailed quotation, hold client meetings, follow up with enquiries and payments, coordinate with office personal and prepare sales report to Candidate with self-confidence, outgoing and management. Good verbal and written skills in English (Arabic is a plus). having a professional approach to the industry. Experience in Microsoft office/excel/outlook is a must. Team player and able to meet monthly sales targets. A valid UAE driver’s license is a must. Email your CV
Sales Engineering Support Manager Dubai
Serves customers by installing, maintaining, and upgrading systems; managing staff.
Sales Engineering Support Manager Job Duties:
• Accomplishes sales support engineering human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Achieves sales engineering support operational objectives by contributing sales engineering support information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining sales engineering support system improvements; implementing change.
• Meets sales engineering support financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Schedules installations by studying sales orders and specifications; determining engineering applications.
• Approves installations by completing tests; evaluating performance..
• Upgrades installations by identifying current installation specifications; determining applicable upgrades.
• Maintains installations by maintaining service contracts; scheduling preventive maintenance checks; responding to breakdowns.
• Establishes installation and service capability by determining location of engineers, technicians, repair and supply facilities.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes sales engineering support and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Sales Engineering Support Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Senior Planner Dubai
An Engineering Degree qualified Planner / Senior Planner with hands-on rail or metro design or construction delivery experience who is interested in progressing in our project management and consultancy services team. We are looking for people with the ability to make a difference, pro-actively manage risks and influence others to deliver successfully. Candidates must have strong technical capability and excellent communication and project management skills and be willing to take on new challenges, as well as, having significant skills and experience as a planner / senior planner working in a multi-disciplinary consultancy team or on behalf of our clients in project teams. You will be required to plan, manage and monitor works using a variety of typical tools, including the use of Primavera P3e and beyond, Microsoft Project etc. - Set the standards and working methods for the planning function across an entire project. - Establish & maintain an effective Project Programme. - Provide support to management for all planning functions ensuring that issues within the programme are highlighted and understood. - Give appropriate planning advice and direction to project staff & contractors. - Facilitate effective planning of the works within the project team - Deliver Period Programme Updates and input to project reports. - Deliver information regarding changes and delays that have impacted the programme on a period by period basis. - Deliver necessary reports, to allow senior managers to direct the project appropriately