Sales Engineering Support Manager Dubai
Serves customers by installing, maintaining, and upgrading systems; managing staff.
Sales Engineering Support Manager Job Duties:
• Accomplishes sales support engineering human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Achieves sales engineering support operational objectives by contributing sales engineering support information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining sales engineering support system improvements; implementing change.
• Meets sales engineering support financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Schedules installations by studying sales orders and specifications; determining engineering applications.
• Approves installations by completing tests; evaluating performance..
• Upgrades installations by identifying current installation specifications; determining applicable upgrades.
• Maintains installations by maintaining service contracts; scheduling preventive maintenance checks; responding to breakdowns.
• Establishes installation and service capability by determining location of engineers, technicians, repair and supply facilities.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes sales engineering support and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Sales Engineering Support Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Senior Planner Dubai
An Engineering Degree qualified Planner / Senior Planner with hands-on rail or metro design or construction delivery experience who is interested in progressing in our project management and consultancy services team. We are looking for people with the ability to make a difference, pro-actively manage risks and influence others to deliver successfully. Candidates must have strong technical capability and excellent communication and project management skills and be willing to take on new challenges, as well as, having significant skills and experience as a planner / senior planner working in a multi-disciplinary consultancy team or on behalf of our clients in project teams. You will be required to plan, manage and monitor works using a variety of typical tools, including the use of Primavera P3e and beyond, Microsoft Project etc. - Set the standards and working methods for the planning function across an entire project. - Establish & maintain an effective Project Programme. - Provide support to management for all planning functions ensuring that issues within the programme are highlighted and understood. - Give appropriate planning advice and direction to project staff & contractors. - Facilitate effective planning of the works within the project team - Deliver Period Programme Updates and input to project reports. - Deliver information regarding changes and delays that have impacted the programme on a period by period basis. - Deliver necessary reports, to allow senior managers to direct the project appropriately
Western Marine Services LLC
Marine/Naval/Mechanical Engineers - 0-4years Experience in Shipbuilding/Marine Construction
Salary - negotiable, food, accommodation, local transportation, & visa
Civil Planning Engineer Dubai
: Seeking a qualified Civil planning Engineer with minimum 5 years experience in the Gulf construction field. Experienced in developing the best methods for construction activities, and determining the optimal sequence of operations on the construction site. Organized individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Experience: 5-8 years Job Description „X Thoroughly conversant with Primavera P6 Must be able to map out strategies that fit the details of the project, and at the same time understand how each step fits into the bigger picture. Pragmatism and problem solving skills are highly valued. „X model the steps of the construction project in different diagrams. The materials and financial costs over the project¡¦s duration are represented through these graphs. To prepare and issue cash flow & man power histogram. make decisions related to logistics and resources, and collect all the information necessary for planning. „X Monitor the site progress, prepare weekly and monthly reports and any revised work programmers. Attend weekly progress meetings. Education „X Bachelor in Civil Engineering Excellent verbal and written English
QA / QC Engineer Dubai
Qualification: BS in Mechanical Engineer / Degree in Mechanical Engineer. Experience: Minimum of 4 Years. Location: UAE Knowledgeable: Fully understand the company Quality Management System including Document Control Systems. „« MEP Works such as Quality inspection, preparation of method statements, ITPs and checklist. International Codes & Standards specifically ASME & ASHRAE. „« Good communication skills (English language
CSN Middle East FZCO
Mechanical Engineer Dubai
CSN Middle East FZCO is a new registered company in the Dubai Silicon Oasis Free-Zone, specialist in manufacturing and assembling propeller shafts used in European manufactured trucks, construction equipment and industry equipment.
What we are looking for:
Experienced mechanical engineer / machinist with experience to operate mechanical and electronic based lathe units. Capable to use MIG welding units. Computer literate, able to communicate in English written/spoken.
What we offer:
Brand new, air conditioned working environment with the latest available machinery in a small team of specialist, with opportunities to carrier growth on regional level as technical specialist, starting salary of 8,000 AED, Performance related bonus scheme, Health Insurance, annual ticket, transportation
Sales Engineer Dubai
Responsibility of the Sales Engineer:
Present and sell products and services via phone, web and face to face meetings with both and existing customer across a defined territory in UAE. Responsible for development and delivery of product demonstrations.
Responsible for representing the product to customer and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
Able to travel throughout sales territory
As an experienced professional in the field, uses technical sales best practices in providing pre-sales technical support for the technical sales process.
Provides a role within sales teams in assessing potential applications to meet customer’s business needs.
Participates in the consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment and validation as it applies to the technical sales process.
Works on issues that impact design/selling success or address future concepts, products or technologies.
Creates formal networks with key decision makers and serves as external spokesperson for the organization, uncovering business requirements and opportunities. Provides the voice of the customer back to management and product teams.
Overcomes technical objections of prospective customers.
Emphasizes salable features, quotes prices and credit terms, and prepares sales orders for order obtained.
Enters new customer data and other sales data for current customers into computer database.
Works with outside sales representatives to keep account activities and literature up to date.
Collaborate effectively with other functions as required throughout the selling process.
Qualifications of the Sales Engineer:
Our idea candidate will be a self-motivated. Hands-on big picture thinker. Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills (with the ability to translate technical thoughts to business terms) are must. A sales-oriented and entrepreneurial spirit is critical for success!
Required Skills and Experience of the Sales Engineer:
3+ years of relative experience as sales engineering role for Garage and Industrial Equipment (Painting and Welding machines)
At least min. 2 years’ experience in UAE/GCC
Demonstrated experience with an understanding of sales planning and sales strategy
Sales Engineer Dubai
Accountable for the sales performance of the region including the achievement of revenue and profit on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
• Manages regional expense budgets on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
• Achieves regional revenue forecasts.
• Maintains strong customer relations and satisfaction; proactively and diligently works to ensure customer problems are resolved quickly
• Works diligently to achieve company objectives and goals.
• Monitors and reports strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats in the market, specifically with competitors.
• Delivers regular and accurate forecasts to the Sales Manager and General Manager
• Collects information that aids in the development and improvement of products and services offerings
• Dedicated to improving results
• Bachelor’s Degree in a technical, civil engineering, surveying, or related business field
• Extensive knowledge of SITECH products, typically gained through experience with a end customer
• Construction machine operation or field crew management experience a plus
• Minimum of 5 years experience in construction or a related industry
• Previous experience in field sales preferred
Sales Engineer Dubai
In this role, you will have the opportunity to effectively develop, grow and manage our direct business that has historically relied on our partner community. We will rely on you for the profitable growth of new business. RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SALES ENGINEER:> Present and sell products and services via phone, web and face-to face meetings with both new and existing customers across a defined territory in UAE. Responsible for development and delivery of product demonstrations.> Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars etc.> Able to respond to functional and technical elements> Able to travel throughout sales territory> As an experienced professional in the field, uses technical sales best practices in providing pre-sales technical support for the technical sales process> Provides a role within the sales teams in assessing potential applications to meet customers\\\' business needs> Participates in the consultation to prospective users and or product capability assessment and validation as it applies to the technical sales process> Works on issues that impact design/selling success or address future concepts, products or technologies> Creates formal networks with key decision makers and serves as external spokesperson for the organization, uncovering business requirements and opportunities. Provides this voice of the customer back to management and product teams
Civil Engineers Dubai
Must have a minimum experience of 5 years in the field of Construction within UAE for Villas and Warehouses
-Familiar with the DM requirements
- Have good communication skills (especially with labour force)
- Must be able to handle 3-4 projects within the same period
- Preferably Arabic Speaking
- With UAE driver\\\'s License
- Must be able to make an immediate start, salary negotiable