Administration Jobs in Dubai
Personal Assistant Dubai
• Handling travel arrangements, visas and accommodation related to the Executive Director’s trips ensuring getting the best rates.
• Handling complex itineraries. Including airport drop off and pick up.
• Issue Travel Request forms related to Business Travels and ensuring settling the Executive Director’s cash in advance and allowances once he returns.
• Handling family trips when asked by the Executive Director.
• Fully in charge of the Executive Director’s office; ensuring that the office is in best condition and all machines are functioning properly.
• Make sure that stationery supplies are available.
• Supervise the cleanliness of the office.
• Maintaining a proper filing system of important documents and emails.
Outlook Calendar and Contacts
• Checking the outlook calendar on a daily basis.
• Reserve meeting rooms; organize conference & video conference calls with Admin and IT departments accordingly if needed.
• Handle frequent, last-minute scheduling adjustments.
• Update the Executive Director’s outlook contacts list and keep record of VIPs
Administrative Officer Dubai
This position is responsible for providing executive level administrative support to the CEO of our global, professional services firm. The Executive Administrator is responsible for a broad range of strategic and tactical administrative support activities and is expected to work with limited direction from the executive, executing significant discretion and judgment in all aspects of their role. This position will have regular contact with, and at times, represent the CEO to Board of Directors and Executive Committee, along with industry and government officials, analysts, senior management in other firms, and important clients. For this reason, it is essential that they be collaborative but also have a confident, can-do attitude. This role requires the ability to maintain absolute discretion and confidentiality expected of a professional at this level.
Administrative Officer Dubai
Looking after General Administration - Department including, Administration and Stores * Documentation and implementation of administration functions. * Contributing to business continuity planning. * Order from branch * Checking the items in stock * Enter the oracle application dispatch voucher and receiving voucher details * Preparing the invoice based on the items loaded in the truck * Checking the items in the store for Expiry items, salary negotiable
Hariz M.E. Trading LLC
Personal Assistant to the CEO Dubai
Employment Type: Full Time
Monthly Salary: Unspecified
Benefits: Some benefits provided
Minimum Work Experience: 2-5 Years
Minimum Education Level: Bachelors Degree
Listed By: Employer
Company Size: 11-50 Employees
Career Level: Mid-level
Duties will include:-
• Be first point of contact for the CEO. .
• Manage the CEO diary and appointments both internal and external
• Ensure all tasks delegated to the CEO direct reports are completed and followed up in a timely manner – in particular all customer deadlines and feedback.
• Help manage output, workflow and deadlines
• Arrange all recurring meetings and internal reviews
• Prepare agenda, take minutes/log tasks at meetings and as required in collaboration with the CEO
• Proactively draft CEO’s replies to correspondence – both letters and emails.
• Proactively manage all internal and external communications and support the Management team when required
•Assist CEO with any HR requirements
The candidate must have 3+ years working at management level supporting the Directors/MD/CEO and be educated to A level.
Experience of Brand management would be beneficial although not essential.
Translators Dubai ( Arabic to English )
A stable free zone organization is looking for Translators who specialize in translating texts from English-to-Arabic and Arabic-to-English. Must be versatile in myriad of topics and must have a decent translation speed.The position is on a full-time basis. The position holder will have an opportunity to work with an organization that supports room for growth and career development. Interested candidates must submit their detailed CVs
Account Executive Dubai
female senior Account Executive is required to join a newly opened branch of a regional hospitality corporate services company in Dubai. The candidate should possess the below requirements: - Experience in the hospitality industry including car rental, flight, yachts, private jets and hotel booking, events planning, corporate arrangements, and all other types of business booking arrangements. - Strong background in managing accounts including initiating, following up, and closing deals with clients. - Strong communication skills and the ability to handle requests under pressure. - Strong presentation skills and confidence to represent the company professionally to high-end (VIP) clients and commitment to protect and enhance company\\\'s image and reputation. - Strong proficiency in English and Arabic. We offer competitive salary and strong growth potential. This position is open only to bilingual applicants who are fluent in English and Arabic. Position available immediately to qualified candidates
MIDA TRADING LLC
Secretary with very good typing skills and english skills needed for company in Dubai, we offer a good salary package plus relocation
Document Clearance Specialist Dubai
Document Clearance Specialist Dubai Experience in company formation, preparation of legal documents (i.e power of attorney, memorandum of agreement), procedures in Economic Department & , processing of visa & labour and thorough experience in typing English & Arabic applications, SALARY NEGOTIABLE BY EMPLOYER
Day 1 Productions Inc. Is a full service entertainment firm based in the United States. Our newest subsidiary - Dulce XVI Concierge - is coming to the UAE in January 2014. This start-up is targeted at providing celebrity appearances/performances to the personal events of the elite. For example, the \\"Sweet 16\\" birthday party of a business mogul\\\'s daughter. The unique opportunity that is being presented here is the chance to be the UAE representative for our organization and close lucrative deals. Requirements: We are looking for someone who is adept in the art of sales. Secondly, we are looking for an individual who possesses the social connections whereas as to mingle with the elite and set leads. A bachelors degree is encouraged but not required. Payment: The lucrative disposition of this position makes it a commission based job. In short; the more individuals you network with and convince to book a celebrity for their personal or corporate event, the more you get paid. Note that our over 10 years of networking in the entertainment business has provided us the connections to secure any celebrity per their availability. We are in essence giving you the chance to use our connections to accrue revenue.
Collection Officer - (Accounts Receivables) - UAE Driving License is a must
Job Description : Recovery of accounts receivable by physical visits, Relation building with Customers on visit, resolving customers issues regarding invoice, payment related matters.
Recovery of older debts
* Good Communication Skills
* Collection Specialist
* Negotiation Skills