Administrative Officer Dubai
Responsible for Attending and Transferring the calls. • Scanning Documents, taking Print outs, Xerox, Fax, • Preparing Gate pass. • Ordering Stationary Items, and keeping the records. • Ticket Booking, Hotel Booking, Courier Booking. • Fixing appointment with Al Futtaim and Kia motors for all kind of vehicle service. • Keeping Record of all documents,. SALARY NEGOTIABLE
Office Assistant Dubai
An office assistant is needed in jebel Ali free zone for handling office jobs, import and export and contact with suppliers and customers
- English(speaking and writing)
- computer ( specially Microsoft office)
- young and energetic
Office Administrator Dubai
Office Coordinator Urgently required for MNC in Jebel Ali Free Zone
Current position is for our UAE Facility & will be an immediate requirement.
Candidate should know work related to Office Admin/Sales Co-ordination/Basic Accounts
• Front Office Management, Secretarial & Administrative Support.
• Customer Sales Support.
• Quotation Preparation in Sales Force
• Coordinate with Overseas Branches for order fulfilment.
• Provide Professional & Efficient Secretarial and Administrative Support.
• Maintain Files Systematically.
• JAFZA Portal services for Visa’s and legal requirements
• Incoming and Outgoing shipments to be liaised with Freight Forwarder
• Accounts entry in spreadsheet and report to Finance Controller
Administrator to join our team in Hillington, Glasgow on a 3 week contract. As the successful candidate you will have great attention to detail and be able to carry out a variety of administrative activities within the service
administrative support to the busy operations team
arrange travel and hotel accommodation
booking hire cars
enter corporate credit card receipts to reconcile accounts
complete accurate data entry on databases
type up word documents and create excel spread-sheets
global expense claims, salary is negotiable
Priyanka Middle East LLC
Administrative Officers Dubai
Should have knowledge of tendering, bidding for the clients.
- Extensive experience in Sourcing of material from Dubai local markets for the clients/tenders.
- Good knowledge of Dubai local Markets and good vendor database management.
- If worked with Relief Supply organisation will be an added advantage.
- Should have worked with TRADING Companies.
- Knowledge of banking and admin related task.
- can handle clients and suppliers too. salary is negotiable
Administrative Staff Dubai
Urgently looking for Administration / Front Office Assistant for Dubai. Preferably Female candidate, having Visit visa and can join on immediate base, great starting salary
Al Gharbeya Clearing Company
Administrative Assistant Dubai
Administrative assistant wanted to do the following, Tele calls, Fix apointments, Reception, salary is negotiable
Red Events Pro
Back Office Assistant Dubai
An exciting opportunity has become available in one of UAE’s well-established Event Management Company, making room for an enthusiastic Back Office Assistant.
• A positive and inspiring environment.
• A team that provides excellent event service.
• Competitive benefits for well-deserved career oriented person like you.
What you have:
• Exceptional clerical knowledge of office duties including filing, use of copy machine, good organizational skills, experience working with computer word processing and spreadsheet applications.
• A courteous and professional demeanor.
• Detail oriented personality.
• In depth knowledge of maintaining office related documentation and paperwork.
• Possess strong interpersonal skills to work effectively in a team.
Desired skills and experience:
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and Outlook).
• Minimum 2 years related experience preferably in the same industry but not required.
• Female candidate is required.
• Ability to maintain liaison with vendors and suppliers.