A/R Clerk Dubai
Secures revenue by verifying and posting receipts; resolving discrepancies.
Accounts Receivable Clerk Job Duties:
• Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
• Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions form lock box and local deposits.
• Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
• Maintains records by microfilming invoices, debits, and credits.
• Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
• Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
• Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
• Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
• Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
• Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
• Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Accounts Receivable Clerk Skills and Qualifications:
Senior Auditor Dubai
Ensures successful completion of assigned audit engagements, from start to finish, inclusive of preplanning and wrap up activities. Depending on assigned engagement, reports to one or more member(s) of the Internal Audit senior management team. Manages and directs daily activities of more junior auditors assigned to assist the Supervising Auditor during an engagement. Applies risk and control concepts to scenarios encountered and identifies any potential issues. Communicates identified issues with Internal Audit senior management to ensure any potential concerns are addressed in a timely and effective manner.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Conducts assigned audit engagements successfully from beginning to end
• Identifies and communicates issues raised, offering recommended solutions relevant to business and risk • Supervises junior auditors assigned to engagements providing guidance and overall review of deliverables
• Ensures audit conclusions are based on a complete understanding of the process, circumstances, and risk
• Develops audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives.
• Obtains and reviews evidence ensuring audit conclusions are well-documented
• Ensures adherence at all times to all applicable department and professional standards
• Communicates assigned tasks to engagement team in a manner that is clear and concise ensuring high quality, accurate, and efficient results
• Organizes personal effort along with those of junior auditors to be risk-based, productive, and efficient at all times
• Ensures adequate focus on personal professional growth relevant to taking on more challenging assignments, in line with standard audit career progression – proactively seeks relevant Education and training opportunities
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, technology or the equivalent combination of Education, training, and work experience.
• A minimum of at least 2 years audit experience is required as well as one or more relevant professional certifications (i.e. CPA, CIA, CISA, CFE)
• Public accounting firm experience is desirable but not required
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Ability to observe and understand business processes ensuring processes are documented completely and accurately
• Ability to apply audit standards through practical application
• Proactive in researching business best practice concepts in order to apply as appropriate
• Solid listening skills and ability to identify gaps in logic – inquisitive
• Strong organization and follow up skills including the ability to handle competing priorities and meet all deadlines and commitments
• Possess an appropriate combination of technical expertise in fields such as auditing, finance, technology, operations, or investigations
• Ability to flourish in a fast-paced, complex environment and willing to adapt to change
Eureka (PVT) Limited
Finance Analyst Dubai
continuous management of financial systems and budgets; • undertaking financial audits (an independent check of an organisation\\\'s financial position); • providing financial advice. • liaising with clients (individuals or businesses) and providing financial information and advice; • reviewing the company\\\'s systems and analysing risk; • performing tests to check financial information and systems; • advising clients on tax planning (within current legislation to enable them to minimise their tax liability) and tax issues associated with activities such as business acquisitions and mergers; • maintaining accounting records and preparing accounts and management information for small businesses (accountancy); • advising clients on business transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions (corporate finance); • Detecting and preventing fraud (forensic accounting); • managing junior colleagues.
Finance Manager Dubai
We need a Finance Manager with over 6 years working experience. Not more than 50 years old - Experience as a Terminal Manager in GCC is a must - Salary is negotiable
AI Thanayyan Intl FZE
Accountant for Mobile Wholesale Trading MNC. Min 3 years experience, If electronics field experience more advantage Min. Qualification B.Com and good in MS office. Good Communication Skill Location: DAFZA Please forward your CV, salary is negotiable
Flextecs Middle East Management Consultancy FZE
1. Good command of spoken and comprehension of English
2. Proficient in Excel and/ or Access
3. Strong analytic and problem solving skills with ability to research a solution.
4. Should have ability to work in a team environment.
1 Performs various tests in financial data.
2 Works include an organized appraisal with financial records, control managements, practices, policies and reports.
3 Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
4 Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets.
Junior Accountant Dubai
start-up company, providing corporate services all over the world (Cyprus, UK, Malta, Luxembourg, Singapore, HK, etc). The main lines of products are: Corporate administration, Company incorporation, Helping businesses to stand-up on feet, Legal advice, Accounting and Audit assistance, VAT-VIES reporting, Obtaining various business licenses, TM registration, Recruitment, Tax planning, and General Consulting. Position: Corporate Administrator Vacancy reference #: 2015270102 Place of work: Dubai, UAE, Salary: competitive, worthy of applicant’s experience and capabilities Key characteristics of the successful applicant: - Fluent knowledge English and Arabic (both oral and written)
MRV technical services LLC
accountant and computer operations executive wanted, please send in your resume to be considered, salary is negotiable
We are looking female accountant: job: General Accountant Area: Dubai Central fruits and vegetable market al aweer. Job Timing:09 Am to 06 pm. Salary : 6500 to 7000 AED per month. Experience : 2 year on Tally , and MS office Educational qualification: Bachelor degree on accounts. qualified candidate mail the CV