Accounting/Finance Jobs in Dubai
Finance and Accountany
Finance Manager Dubai
Direct and manage budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis and reporting functions.
Prepare management accounts in accordance with internal procedures including variance analysis to highlight key business drivers to senior management.
Manage working capital of the companies by ensuring that all suppliers are paid accurately and timeously, all revenue collected within agreed terms
Ensure all accounting data entries are booked on time and monthly system of closing of accounts.
Design, maintain and document systems of Internal Control to support accounting records.
Business acumen and financial management skills
Analytical skills with excellent interpersonal skills
Sound numerical skills
Professionally qualified (MBA – Finance/CA/ ACCA/CPA)
Candidates with experience in Oil and Gas, Petrochemical or Energy field, preferred
Finance and Acountancy
Accounts Manager Dubai
Monthly & Ad Hoc Reporting
consolidating data after month end and producing deck for partner group
coordinating with each of the PA nodes to get updated pipeline information needed for reporting
work together with associate and principal to prepare quarterly appendix deck for partner group
requests mainly from partners and principals on PA or client specific reporting needed on an ad hoc basis
additional slides needed for partner meetings or regional calls
Month End Close
month end journals raised in accordance with Plan/E1/E2 etc
allocations and I/C entries
reconcile all balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis
review all work submitted by team (reserves posted, AP accruals raised, payroll entries, Oracle and T&B reconciliations etc)
Prepare control statement variance report and query any issues. Highlight all major variances
Act as main point of contact for banking
handle all queries from bank(s)
preparation of applications and continuous follow up with bank on issuance of bid/performance bonds needed by consulting teams
Main point of contact for International Accounting (Global Services)
Manager Finance Dubai
Directly reporting to Senior Manager Finance Key responsibilities Oversees the day to day activities of the finance team and ensures that the finance function is organized and efficient and produces accurate financial and management accounts. • Preparation of budgets, forecasts and working capital & cash flows • Maintenance of financial ledgers and accounting processes • Preparation of Monthly Consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet • Timely production of statutory and internal financial reports • Financial modeling and analysis • Cash management and treasury duties • Ensuring that appropriate systems and internal controls are implemented and maintained • Overseeing the Payroll process QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE • Master\\\'s Degree in Accounting (CIMA/ Chartered/ACCA), Finance, MBA, or equivalent, and/or a CPA • Demonstrated record of effective financial management, with experience in large, complex financial accounting systems and hands-on knowledge of international and local accounting standards and practices. • Total 10+ years’ experience
Senior Accountant Dubai
A well established local company in Dubai is looking to hire a Senior Accountant for it\\\'s division managing an extensive portfolio of real estate investments. This position will have primary responsibility for all aspects of the Finance function & the Operations Management function of the division.
Duties & responsibilities will include;
- Supervise & direct the Accountant maintaining the financial ledger of the division.
- Accounts payables processing & management.
- Receivables management to achieve the desired recoveries outcomes of the division inc. oversight of the legal actions for recoveries.
- Maintain up to date budgets of CWIP, highlighting variances, if any in a timely manner.
- Lease administration of a boutique mall & related finance functions inc. turnover rent, service charges accounting & marketing budget.
- Operational management of the team of Asset (Property) Managers handling the day to day affairs of the investment properties for cost & revenue control purposes.
- Regular reporting on receivables, site inspections/visits and facilities management issues.
- Implementing rigorous internal controls in the Finance & Property Operations Management functions and improving it\\\'s effectiveness.
- Treasury management & cashflows forecasting.
First Citizens Bank
Finance Manager Dubai
Finance manager wanted for bank in the UAE, in this role you will administer and support the finance products and work as the senior manager, salary negotiable
Full accountant wanted for large hospitality service company in Dubai, you will be a certified accountant with 6 years experience, you will work as the senior accountant, salary is up to 18,000 AED per month
Trace Pedia LLC
Finance Analyst Dubai
We are looking for an English and Arabic speaking candidate to be trained and educated in the field of technical analysis of the financial markets. Employees will be introduced to the concepts of technical analysis and assist on existing projects, learning through their work experience. The goal of the program is to expose you to the working environment that you can expect if you continue with us as a full-time technical analyst. The ideal candidate should have • BA/BSc or MA/MSc in Finance, Economics, Engineering , Mathematics, Statistics or related field • Ambitious self-starters ready to work in a fast and changing environment. • Committed, responsible and dependable personality • Strong desire to learn about the financial markets. • Passion for problem solving to find solutions to dynamic ever changing market conditions • Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently across different development teams • Fluent in English, and Arabic • Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines • Ability to work both alone and part of a larger team The aim of the internship is to find new members for our team and top talent will be offered an opportunity to join our team upon graduation
Position : Senior Accountant – Accounts Receivable Dubai
Reporting to : Finance Manager
Department : Finance – CAS
Job Location : Dubai
Preferred Language: English & Arabic / * Preferred Male only / * Preferred Nationality: Emirati
The Business Year
Accounting Professional Dubai
University degree in finance and business administration
• 2-3 years of similar work experience preferably in a multinational company in general accounting
• Good command of written and spoken English (the company runs in English so please do not apply if you are not fluent)
• Good knowledge of MS Office applications
• SAP FI-CO Modules knowledge is an asset
• Strong timing and analytical skills
• Team member, self-motivated and excellent communicator
• Strong analytical skills, innovative and desire to learn
• Good knowledge of PC, MS Office applications
• Good numerical analysis skills
• No military obligation for male candidates
• General bookkeeping transactions
• Following day to day accounting activities;
• Following month-end/year-end closing activities
• Following reconciliations of vendors and bank accounts
• Following outstanding receivables and reconciliations of clients accordingly
• Taking part in communication with outsource agents and with shared service points
• Supporting line manager in preparing related reports for management purposes.
• Prepare tax declarations
• Keep daily/statutory accounting records such as general ledger, fixed assets, customer, supplier accounts