Finance Manager Dubai
position can be considered identical to a treasurer position as a "light" treasurer who has additional analysis responsibilities that include support of the management team in a variety of operational decisions. This job description assumes the latter view of the finance manager position. As such, the finance manager should manage funds in such a manner as to maximize return on investment while minimizing risk, and while also ensuring that an adequate control structure is in place over the transfer and investment of funds. Further, the finance manager engages in financial analysis in such areas as forecasting, budgeting, engaging in cost reduction analysis, and reviewing operational performance. The position is considered to be more senior than the financial analyst position.
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Manage outsourced functions
- Oversee the operations of the treasury department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department\\\'s goals and objectives
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
- Use hedging to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the company\\\'s borrowings, as well as on its foreign exchange positions
- Maintain banking relationships
- Assist in determining the company\\\'s proper capital structure
- Arrange for equity and debt financing
- Invest funds
- Recommend appropriate dividend issuances, based on historical dividend patterns and expected cash flows
- Manage the preparation of the company\\\'s budget
- Report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances
- Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction
- Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company
- Review the performance of competitors and report on key issues to management
- Engage in benchmarking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement
- Interpret the company\\\'s financial results to management and recommend improvement activities
- Review company bottlenecks and recommend changes to improve the overall level of company throughput
- Participate in target costing activities to create products that meeting predetermined price goals
- Assist in the determination of product pricing in relation to features offered and competitor pricing
- Compile key business metrics and report on them to management
- Manage the capital budgeting process, based on constraint analysis and discounted cash flow analysis
- Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management
Desired Qualifications: The finance manager candidate should have a Bachelor\\\'s degree in finance or accounting, or equivalent business experience 5+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation.
Junior Accountant Dubai
Female Junior Accountant needed for a real estate company. 4-5 years experience, Bachelors’ Degree, bank dealings exposure, computer proficiency and fluency in English is a must. Interested may apply now
A Management Consultancy company with a branch in Angola and Dubai is looking for an Accountant with advance skills in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft, must know various accounting software as well. Male and fluency in English is a must, salary is negotiable
Senior Planner Qatar
Our client, a leading boutique creative agency in Qatar, is looking for a Senior Planner to join their team in Doha.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in account planning, preferably in a multi-national creative agency.
Excellent business writing and presentation skills are a must for this position.
• Provides inputs on development of communication strategies that meet clients’ business needs and drive their business.
• Plans individual communication campaigns that support clients’ marketing initiatives in an effective and efficient way.
• Coordinates with Marketing Services Department (Events, PR, Digital and CRM) to integrate their activities into the overall clients’ communications strategies and initiatives.
• Translates customer insights into advertising, brand, and creative strategies. Provides expert inputs in client marketing strategies.
• Develops approaches to market research aiding in customer and market insights collection.
• Supervises research agencies and provides clear specifications for the research scope to their team and clients. Ensures that research is carried out in full scope and on time.
• Moderates focus groups, analyzes data and develops relevant recommendations.
• Monitors and interprets cultural and social trends relevant to the clients’ business.
• Represents customers in all account planning activities to bring market and customer insights into account planning process.
• Develops creative briefs in line with the established brand communication strategies and based on the insights delivered by the Client Service teams.
• Provides support to the Creative team in development of key deliverables, as and when required.
• Coordinates development of ad-hoc deliverables related to market research, such as market development reports, industry trends, etc., as assigned by the Direct Superior.
• Provides support in development of sales pitches for new accounts by providing inputs on planning scope and effort required to meet clients’ requirements.
The salary is between QAR 25-30,000 depending on experience.
Finance Planner Dubai
Financial Planning & Analysis Financial Planning and Analysis.Direct and manage budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis.Preparation of budgets, forecasts and working capital & cash flows • Maintenance of financial ledgers and accounting processes • Preparation of Monthly Consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet • Timely production of statutory and internal financial reports • Financial modeling and analysis • Cash management and treasury duties
Finance Manager Dubai
Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis Financial Planning and Analysis will play a critical role in providing financial support for executive decision making and communication to executives and key stakeholders. The position includes developing and driving financial forecasts and analyses, developing product budgets, revenue and expense analysis, metric tracking and driving the scaling and automation of financial processes. Responsibilities Build relationships with business partners to develop quarterly budget & monthly forecasts to analyze actual results against both Maintain overall awareness of company performance and direction to keep executives aware of financial risk and opportunity Drive efficient processes for forecasting and budgeting of P&L components, including Revenue, Gross Margin, Opex, and add value to business partners Produce impactful management reporting and presentations for executives and other internal stakeholders. Reporting should be analysis-based and highly metric focused to illuminate emerging trends and issues Identify key business drivers and measurements, and integrate these into management reporting Dashboard reporting – drive the creation and publication of financial dashboards. Coordinate operational input from internal stakeholders Create and maintain financial models to analyze revenue streams, potential business opportunities and various ROI analyses Build, streamline and continuously improve Product P&L process Support efforts for system implementations, report redesign and process improvements Be adept in utilizing financial software and systems for data query and reporting to develop high quality analysis Perform ad hoc reporting and financial analysis to support decision making Requirements Bachelors degree required; MBA preferred; industry experience preferred 3-7 years experience in a divisional or corporate FP&A organization Experience with design, production and consolidation of management reporting, forecasts, and plans with ability to lead change Advanced Excel modeling skills, macros and the ability to create polished and streamlined reporting Proficient PowerPoint skills