Accounting/Finance Jobs in Dubai
First Citizens Bank
Finance Manager Dubai
Finance manager wanted for bank in the UAE, in this role you will administer and support the finance products and work as the senior manager, salary negotiable
Full accountant wanted for large hospitality service company in Dubai, you will be a certified accountant with 6 years experience, you will work as the senior accountant, salary is up to 18,000 AED per month
Trace Pedia LLC
Finance Analyst Dubai
We are looking for an English and Arabic speaking candidate to be trained and educated in the field of technical analysis of the financial markets. Employees will be introduced to the concepts of technical analysis and assist on existing projects, learning through their work experience. The goal of the program is to expose you to the working environment that you can expect if you continue with us as a full-time technical analyst. The ideal candidate should have • BA/BSc or MA/MSc in Finance, Economics, Engineering , Mathematics, Statistics or related field • Ambitious self-starters ready to work in a fast and changing environment. • Committed, responsible and dependable personality • Strong desire to learn about the financial markets. • Passion for problem solving to find solutions to dynamic ever changing market conditions • Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently across different development teams • Fluent in English, and Arabic • Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines • Ability to work both alone and part of a larger team The aim of the internship is to find new members for our team and top talent will be offered an opportunity to join our team upon graduation
Position : Senior Accountant – Accounts Receivable Dubai
Reporting to : Finance Manager
Department : Finance – CAS
Job Location : Dubai
Preferred Language: English & Arabic / * Preferred Male only / * Preferred Nationality: Emirati
The Business Year
Accounting Professional Dubai
University degree in finance and business administration
• 2-3 years of similar work experience preferably in a multinational company in general accounting
• Good command of written and spoken English (the company runs in English so please do not apply if you are not fluent)
• Good knowledge of MS Office applications
• SAP FI-CO Modules knowledge is an asset
• Strong timing and analytical skills
• Team member, self-motivated and excellent communicator
• Strong analytical skills, innovative and desire to learn
• Good knowledge of PC, MS Office applications
• Good numerical analysis skills
• No military obligation for male candidates
• General bookkeeping transactions
• Following day to day accounting activities;
• Following month-end/year-end closing activities
• Following reconciliations of vendors and bank accounts
• Following outstanding receivables and reconciliations of clients accordingly
• Taking part in communication with outsource agents and with shared service points
• Supporting line manager in preparing related reports for management purposes.
• Prepare tax declarations
• Keep daily/statutory accounting records such as general ledger, fixed assets, customer, supplier accounts
Reference Interiors LLC
Fit Out contracting company, is seeking a full time Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant who is able to multitask and handle a wide variety of responsibilities.
The Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant position is responsible for general bookkeeping and administrative functions for the company. The ideal candidate must have an understanding of basic accounting and bookkeeping principles and strong organizational skills.
Areas of Responsibility:
• Create and send monthly invoices.
• Reconciliation of financial and credit accounts.
• Ensure prompt collection of all receivables.
• Track and pay vendors in a timely manner.
• Assemble and share information with all team members.
• Maintain an accurate and orderly account filing system.
• Assist with payroll and keeping employee data accurate.
• Provide administrative and human resources support as requested
• Assist in Purchase orders, data maintenance as well as create report, memos,etc.
Qualifications & Professional Skills
• 2+ years bookkeeping experience.
• Familiarity with contracting.
• Proficiency in Quickbooks, Excel and Word.
• Experience working with payroll and payroll processing.
• Proficiency in managing accounts payable/receivable.
• Can work independently on projects while communicating with clients, vendors and co-workers.
• Excellent written and phone skills are required.
Data entry clerks Dubai
The right candidate will have strong attention to detail, be able to work unsupervised and provide accurate accounts. They will have good working knowledge of excel and word and be willing to learn how to use more specialist analysis software. Finally, they must be a good team worker with excellent communication skills
Preparation of accounts up to finalisation
Manage the payroll
Issuing invoices and ensuring payments are collected
Preparation of budgets and sales forecasts focussing on revenue and profit
Implementing financial procedures, policies and controls mitigating risks
Essential Skills & Experience Required
5 – 8 years’ experience as an Accountant in the UAE in a small or medium sized business preparing accounts to finalisation
Experience of working in an engineering or oil & gas company is required
Working knowledge of Peachtree
Implementation of policies, procedures and controls
Management of payroll
M Com in Finance or CPA qualified
Arabic Speaking Internal Auditor Dubai
Carrying out risk analysis
Preparing audit programs and communicating the audit plans to clients
Preparing audit reports including non-compliance, risks and areas of improvement for internal controls and recommendations for improvements
Discussing the audit findings and issues with the relevant managers and ensuring that the remedial actions are implemented
Assisting in the review of policies and procedures to ensure that they comply with statutory and company regulations and guidelines
Essential Skills & Experience Required
2 – 5 years’ experience in an audit firm specializing in public accounting, auditing, audit management, budgeting, business planning and strategy with excellent knowledge of international accounting, auditing and reporting standards
Excellent working experience of corporate governance, risk management and fraud prevention
Ability to use audit tools
Excellent report writing and presentation skills
Effective customer focus with the ability to analyze root causes and understanding of the entire business processes
Strong background in accounting and financial issues
Excellent working knowledge of business process analysis
Certified Internal Auditor / Certified Public Accountant/Certified Chartered Accountant