Accounting/Finance Jobs in Dubai
Senior Accountant Dubai
Senior accountant wanted for mid sized accounting firm, you will assists with out high net with clients, you will be fully qualified and at least 4years experience, salary up to 80 K USD
You prepare and process cash transfers and unit transactions and assist with maintaining, documenting and balancing the general ledger, including preparing reports and maintaining support documents.
You process income allocations consistent with current accounting guidelines and maintain an archive of all transactions, reconciliations, and supporting working papers.
You process asset transfers in an accurate and timely manner.
You assist management in improving accounting processes, documentation reliability.
University Degree or related Diploma or Certificate with an emphasis on Accounting, supplemented by several years of accounting experience in a medium to large organization.
- Completion of or enrollment in a Professional Accounting Designation Program an asset.
- Working knowledge and full understanding of accounting implications relating to money market instruments, Fixed Income, exchange traded equities, derivatives and private investments.
- Full understanding and ability to apply investment accounting rules and guidelines. .
- Working knowledge of the Financial Administration
- Strong Excel skills.
- Courses in finance or experience working with investment accounting practices an asset. salary 120 K USD
Payroll Administrator Dubai
* 4+ years of experience with module-based in-house payroll and multi-state payroll
* Detail Oriented
* Commitment to Accuracy
* Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
* Ability to type a minimum of 40 wpm
* Ability to work independently and be a self-motivator
* Effective written and oral communication skills
* Ability to work with others and a take charge attitude
* Strong customer service skills
* Professional appearance and demeanor
* Strong attention to detail is required in all aspects of this position.
* Previous experience in Accounts Payable will be a help as this position will also be cross-trained for AP and serve as back-up Accounts Payable.salary 60 K USD
The role which reports directly to the business has responsibility for current and future accounting requirements.
Preparing year end and half-year end financial statements
Assisting auditors and other advisors, preparing annual reports
Calculating semi-annual/annual distributions
Analysing and continually improving current operating procedures
You will have significant previous experience within financial services or have worked with financial services clients. You will be CA/CPA/ACCA qualified with a high level of initiative and the ability to work well unsupervised, under pressure and to tight deadlines. salary 35,000 AED per month
Providing detailed margin analysis to explain differences between actual and expected results;
Reconciling monthly operating accounts;
Interacting with senior personnel; and
Preparing required reports in the timely and accurate preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements.
A recent graduate with a bachelor’s degree majoring in accounting, with plans to enroll in a professional accounting designation program;
Individuals must possess strong analytical, organizational and communication skills;
Detail oriented and with the ability to problem solve;
1 -2 relevant industry experience is preferred but not a requirement; and
Positive attitude and the ability to excel in a team environment.
ACCOUNTANT, with minimum 5 - 7 years of experience required for a MNC. Knowledge of IFRS, Financial Accounting, Preparation of Financial Statements, MIS and excellent English Language and Communication abilities needed.
Accounting Clerk Dubai
Are you a experienced accounting clerk, do you have knowledge and skills using accounting software, can you work with a team, do you have a diploma or certificate in accounting, if yes, then send in your resume to us
Dubai National Bank
Finance Manager Dubai
This role is a great position, as we do not have openings that come up , this is rare as out staff dont leave us, you will assist the CEO with the day to day co-ordination and management for part of the finance team.
You role will require you to: -
- assist the CFO AND CEO with reporting and numbers
- you will provide cost management and analysis to the team
- you must have treasury and cashflow management to ensure that all accounts have sufficient funds , you will be qualified is a related field